Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2030?  (Read 26825 times)
jeremy84

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

I plan to do nothing. Not so long ago I bought a large amount of Bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin rises, then I will have a lot of money and I will not have to work or do anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1758

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I don't think for investment in 2030, I will enjoy the rest of my life in a mountain full of snow and animals, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency continues to grow as the world grows with a luxury economy, I hope that by 2030 crypto will be able to surpass Bitcoinrecently.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2126

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

If Bitcoin will do good, I hope I'll be semi-retired or even fully retired. The coins I'll accumulate in the coming years should be enough to sustain myself for decades, providing at least some growth, even if it won't be very big. I'm not greedy and don't care about luxuries, so Bitcoin cycles can secure me financially for years ahead. But if we'll have a pessimistic scenario with Bitcoin dying or stagnating, then I might have a hard time in 2030.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

I plan to do nothing. Not so long ago I bought a large amount of Bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin rises, then I will have a lot of money and I will not have to work or do anything.
don't always depend on just one thing to live comfortably in the future, don't just depend on bitcoin for your future, you have to try and
work, make a business grow your business to develop, and in your old days you will become rich and alive comfortable
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Inspect that same graphic on the different European countries. Many are hitting an inverse pyramid demographic graphic, so it's basically game over for state pensions

You are absolutely right. Look at some of the worst affected European countries below. In Germany, there are more than double the number of people in the 50-54 age range than in the 0-4 or 5-9 ranges. This is going to be a huge problem in about 15-20 years. If anyone is interested in looking at your own country, you can access all the data here: https://www.indexmundi.com/factbook/regions

Will giants like Coke still be a good pick for some passive income through dividends by then?

Soft drink consumption per capita has been decreasing pretty steadily for the last 10 years or so in developed nations, given the emerging health risks and increasing government lobbying and taxes on these drinks and their sugar contents. However, these markets are growing in the developing world as disposable incomes rise.

I'm completely biased in my view here since it is tied to the industry in which I work, so don't take this as investment advice, but I think bio-engineering will be huge in the future. We are rapidly approaching a stage where antibiotics do not work, and we have selectively bred "superbugs" which are resistant to all known antibiotics. Technology such as CRISPR is the next stage in treating infection and preventing worldwide epidemics. Not to mention that gene editing could also offer a cure for some cancers and some inheritable diseases like cystic fibrosis.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

The only thing I aim for, which is something you can't pinpoint a date for, is to have Bitcoin become a globally accepted medium of exchange with a decent level of price stability. I want to disconnect myself entirely from the banking system and have all my income streams be solely in Bitcoin. I don't need a bank. I'm anti debt and have never taken out a loan and never will. If I can't afford something, I simply don't buy it.

Gold was always pointed at to be a perfect currency, which it clearly isn't, well, Bitcoin is taking over where Gold just couldn't serve up to its purpose anymore.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
Merited by gentlemand (1), o_e_l_e_o (1)

The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place.
Idiocracy at it's finest Sad

Isn't a more fundamental cause of the problem the fact that "money" earns more money than "work"? It just keeps spiralling down, meaning you have to work more and more to be able to afford the same things, making it less and less likely to become wealthy, while the ones who are wealthy already see their fortune increase without working for it.
Over the years, I've seen many documentaries about this, and they all conclude the same thing: it's a bad thing for the country as a whole if a few people own almost everything, and that's exactly what's happening.

I know young people with fixed jobs, but I also know many young people who've been working in temporary jobs for years, and don't really have the time and space needed for kids.
I've seen taxes go up in the past decade, and disposable household income hasn't been able to keep up with economic growth for a very long time. It's a slow change, but long-term it can't be sustained.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

Everything is possible in 2030, anything can happen easily so better to be ready on that. There’s really a rumor for the next world financial crisis and maybe it will happen early before 2030. Well, i don’t have much money for the future but I believe my stocks account will allow me to survive on that crisis.

Investment is a good way for us to survive, and maybe cryptocurrency will be a great option for us. Who knows right? So preparing for the future is a must for everyone, don’t be too complacent for what you have right now because it can be gone easily in the future.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Everything is possible in 2030, anything can happen easily so better to be ready on that. There’s really a rumor for the next world financial crisis and maybe it will happen early before 2030. Well, i don’t have much money for the future but I believe my stocks account will allow me to survive on that crisis.

Investment is a good way for us to survive, and maybe cryptocurrency will be a great option for us. Who knows right? So preparing for the future is a must for everyone, don’t be too complacent for what you have right now because it can be gone easily in the future.
If there are still cryptocurrency then i'still investing to it. Year 2030 is too much far, there's a lot possible to happen so I think its better to focus what is current situation right now then only preparing and planning for the future.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
Well, Let's hope for the best thing happen to bitcoin, even though no one exactly can predict about the future, about the 2030 where bitcoin save us all from worrying the cost of living. There might be a crisis financially affecting the world, but if we believe that everything will be alright, everything can be afforded, then it all will also happen as you wish. By investing money, especially on bitcoin, it can be a way to escape just in case we really really dumb in 2030. But, I honestly don't think that bad, I always hope for crypto, especially bitcoin to stand and be great again.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
only i can do is to keep the bitcoin i will never let it go even the price of it are not good in the eyes of other, i still keep it because i belive that bitcoin will recover soon and the future of it will be good
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

12 years from now cryptocurrency is the main currency in the world.
There are different country in this world and each and everyone will have their National Currency to use.
Fiat will be replace and the world will be over the blockchain.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

It just keeps spiralling down, meaning you have to work more and more to be able to afford the same things

This is the crux of the matter. A couple of generations ago it was commonplace for only one member of a household to work. It was completely feasible to afford a mortgage and living expenses for a family (which generally had more children than families do now) on one salary, while the other adult in the household stayed at home. This was even possible for people with laborer or blue-collar type jobs. Now we are seeing couples who both work full time, in all fields of employment, in some cases both with advanced degrees and above-average paying jobs, who are struggling to get on the property ladder or afford to have children. It's a non-sustainable model for any country, and long-term collapse of the pension system is only one of the problems it will bring.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

It is a difficulty question considering I don't know what to do tomorrow. However, if I were to guess, I had a great life thanks to crypto and had a blast for couple years and now that the markets are going bad for a whole year I realized that depending on crypto is not a smart move. So my next move will be getting a regular steady job and keep my bitcoin job as well.

I will be spending the money I make from regular job and than keep the crypto jobs payments in bitcoin (or other crypto) and than save it for the future. The more the merrier since the price will probably go up in the future so when I make money today and not spend it, it means I will have a lot more in the future.

That is why I think by 2030 I will probably working a dead end job probably promoted one or two times and have a lot of crypto to actually quit my job whenever I want to and still live comfortably while I am looking for a new job.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

It just keeps spiralling down, meaning you have to work more and more to be able to afford the same things
This is the crux of the matter. A couple of generations ago it was commonplace for only one member of a household to work. It was completely feasible to afford a mortgage and living expenses for a family (which generally had more children than families do now) on one salary, while the other adult in the household stayed at home.
I'd like to say: "What happened?" Shocked Automation largely increased industrial production, and yet, we're all working more than ever! Why didn't we lower it to 4 hour working days for one partner, instead of having both partners work full time? Is it the magical "economic growth" that we somehow seem to need for no reason whatsoever?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

Automation largely increased industrial production, and yet, we're all working more than ever! Why didn't we lower it to 4 hour working days for one partner, instead of having both partners work full time?

Again, I'm very thankful that I am in a job that is both (until technology becomes way more advanced) immune to automation and will literally always be in demand. The downside to that being that unfortunately people get sick 24/7, and so moving to a 4 hour workday is unlikely at best. Grin
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

In the first place, there are some other altcoins in the market in my assessment that are much more good investment rather than bitcoin. Although, it is true bitcoin was the main top of it in terms of its highest value, but for having a profit of bitcoin in the near future is I think through crypto we can have a chance to gain a lot of bitcoins.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I think before long there will have to be some sort of incentive in most of Europe for people to have children.

Pay fair wages in secure jobs. Make property affordable.

Since the powers that be have no interest in that, and indeed they're actively incentivised to reduce wages, decrease security and make a roof less affordable, then the decline is inevitable.

They'll eventually pay a massive price for that, and they're starting to now with all the political upheaval, but the people who are doing it now will be dead or counting their money by then so they won't care.

I do appreciate how this went from a mostly not too interesting thread to an interesting conversation about a slightly different topic. Being from the UK I can't comment as precisely about the situation in other countries but I imagine it is not too different. I've seen such alarming statistics about the rise in house prices and their affordability. But within the mainstream media and the political spectrum there is little sympathy for young people, people are stuck in their own era and are too quick to point to laziness instead of realising that times have changed and the younger generations of today work equally as hard, they're just not afforded the same situations.

From a biological point of view the long term effects could be damning, or potentially beneficial in some ways (although I don't agree with that). If you assume only the most skilled and capable people are able to earn enough to support themselves and a family then the global gene pool should strength. Of course that is if you think everyone has a level playing field which is in my opinion far from the truth.

The main difficulty with population control is that governments tend to act in a reactionary capacity instead of being pro-active. But it doesn't take a genius to see that something such as population isn't going to change over night, it takes time for the full effects to be seen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

To me, it is a cyclic process. At certain time interval there will be ups and downs. It can be in the development sector, economy or anything else. Now the entire world market including our cryptocurrencies were experiencing a great down fall. Even though we're recovering slowly, it isn't promised. With this, we need to be prepared to face uncertainty. Possibly with the adoption of blockchain all around 2030 will be growth associated.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

In my opinion. I will continue to invest and develop the economy in accordance with the times. so that by 2030, I will still be able to compete according to the economy that has developed in that year. so that I can adapt and be able to compete with all technological developments in the economic field.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: