Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:57:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum  (Read 18253 times)
jawatulen (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

i like this news very much and it strengthens my confidence in crypto. it once again shows that the acceptance of crypto is increasing and that is very good. the brazilian bank will certainly not be the only one using crypto in the future.

of course this is a good news,,
and i believe a lot of bank or other financial institutions already make their research on blockchain and cryptocurrencies,,
they just wait the right time to use blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies buddy
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:48:27 AM

I think so, I'm sure that ethereum will return to second place before 2018 ends, and today has become proof because it has risen by more than 10%, investing now is profitable.
Yes it will back again into a second place, But as of now the etherium are suffered so much to drop the price. If the drop again maybe we should not let to sell our etherium ill think the one doing that it's only the weakhands.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:56:43 AM

As of entering to 2019, early this year is a turning point of ethereum coin. From a negative to a positive increasing price. A good sign showing that ethereum would rise and bloom in this years market.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:34:25 AM

Of course, of course we hope that this is a good sign for ethereum, after experiencing a long downturn it is time for ethereum to rise again and this 2019 hopefully the cryptocurrency will run smoothly like all hopes

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:41:53 AM

As of entering to 2019, early this year is a turning point of ethereum coin. From a negative to a positive increasing price. A good sign showing that ethereum would rise and bloom in this years market.
At least we barely see it regain and go up to 3 digits again. But since we're still in the bear market, it might take years for ethereum to regain what it has lost. It need more time and of course we need a bull season so that all coins will go back to it's previous price not just ethereum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:02:41 AM

A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley
If the implementation going smoothly, i believe in the future there will be time when many of the crytocurrency being accepted globally.
That way will makes the crypto market became more stable than now, and it should have a high value.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:13:02 AM

I really think it is now a good sign for ethereum, for now its a turning point of its price to increase. i think that many of us here hopes that its price would increase even some says "to the moon" but i really hope not just the ethereum coin, even all altcoins i hope that they all increase so that many would be happy.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:50:04 AM

I think many other company or bank will also start to utilize ethereum for their need.
And another coins might be able to follow it's footstep and being used on some company.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:44:12 AM

A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

Well, there is two things that make the crypto change its way, Adoption and Decline. As I can see, brazilian national social development bank is going to somehow adopt on ethereum block chain which is good for the cryptocurrency industry.

shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:28:40 PM

your opinion Smiley

Good news for cryptocurrency market. More and more countries use crypto as a solution to reduce the inflation and the devaluation of fiat money. It is similar to the period that paper money replace metal money to transact daily in the past

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:55:54 PM

Ethereum is not splitting or anything, so I highly doubt there will be as much hype around it as there was with BCH.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:09:58 PM

I think many other company or bank will also start to utilize ethereum for their need.
And another coins might be able to follow it's footstep and being used on some company.

If a company or bank uses ethereum to do their needs and transactions. I think that is a good thing. Because coins like that do indeed have to be copied by other altcoins. And Ethereum proves that ethereum is very good for companies and banks.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:54:02 PM

In my opinion, the state of cryptocurrencies are useless. I'll tell you why I think so. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies, unlike Fiat money, have a limited issue and their main idea in decentralization, and for the state cryptocurrency these qualities are alien.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:57:03 PM

There are a lot of awesome news that are going to push the market price forward due to the blockchain update. It is going to happen within the next few days and I hope we would see a great pump after the hardfork.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:06:44 PM

This is unambiguously good news for Ethereum, on the whole, quite a lot of such good news is coming out, however they do not in any way affect the market price, although I always assumed that positive news should always positively influence the price of a project.
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:28:55 PM

Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:01:09 PM

a stable Brazilian coin on a par with their national currency that will run on the blockchain of ethereum is very interesting i think i'll buy some,it will increase the visibility / advertising of the crypto in this country, i do not think it will be full decentralized but patience...
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:16:30 PM

There are some good NEWS coming up for ethereum , and most important of them I think is the new hardfork heading front of it , Ethereum needs to change its algorithm to POS from POW if it wants to improve in my view.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:22:36 PM

Well things will change for good in 2019. Brazil is not the only country that is working on cryptocurrency. There are other countries that are studying it and some of them will adopt it in the near future.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:27:04 PM

In my opinion, any news, whether good or bad, will always have a positive effect on the market in the future, because one way or another, the news leaves a trace in people's memory.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀