Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Probably Hacked or sold account (trying to scam by taking loan)/Spamming  (Read 209 times)
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:22:11 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 06:38:45 PM by shasan
Merited by nutildah (1), Parodium (1)

Probable Scammer/spammer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1418208
Latest Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1418208;sa=showPosts
Archive: https://archive.fo/at210

First note: Long time post gap (September 01 to December 13, 2018)
So there is a chance this account has been sold or hacked. (though my concern is not about it, just posted it for consideration by DT)

2nd Part:
This person trying to take a loan from 13th December. S/he asked for a loan from several reputed lenders, eg: Parodium, zazarb, Crypto Capital, DarkStar_ and from me (shasan) all info you can see from the archive: https://archive.fo/at210

More details: First of all this person asked 2.5 eth loan without collateral from me, I have rejected that.
Then s/he tried to take loan 2 BTC by giving 50k ICX as collateral and this time asked on all lender which I have mentioned and almost all lenders accepted his/her offer but never took any loan. So, it can be spamming. Note: everywhere s/he mentioned he will give private key instead of sending collateral directly to the lenders or escrow.

Today s/he started to send me a message where he told me multiple times to take his/her private key to check token. I refused that hopefully think all lenders did the same.
A few times ago he sent me a message to give him 1 eth loan by taking his account (member rank) as collateral. I told to sell few icx to fill his/her demand. Then s/he told s/he has sold all her ICX and now s/he need 1 eth to give hospital bills though a few minutes ago (less than 10 minutes), he posted on another lenders thread to give that (ICX) as collateral. So, by 10 minutes he spent all his/her BTC and only due 1 ETH?

Don't you think he is trying to scam/spam?
I think he is trying to scam as well as spam. So, please take action if necessary.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

Can confirm:

I will give my privatkey as a guarantee, if I can send it here you can see it on MEW

Sure but I need to sweep the ICX to my own address as you can still spend the ICX otherwise
bro, can I borrow only 1 eth, I need this suddenly, guarantee my account, I will pay my friend, I only have this account, only 1, I need to suddenly I have to go to hospital now, there is nothing left with me now

I don't have any ETH to lend. Your account isn't worth anything to me as well.
Ok thanks sir,I have no other choice, I have sold all my assets, I must be in hospital now, sorry to disturb

taking a break - expect delayed responses
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Can confirm:

I will give my privatkey as a guarantee, if I can send it here you can see it on MEW

Sure but I need to sweep the ICX to my own address as you can still spend the ICX otherwise
bro, can I borrow only 1 eth, I need this suddenly, guarantee my account, I will pay my friend, I only have this account, only 1, I need to suddenly I have to go to hospital now, there is nothing left with me now

I don't have any ETH to lend. Your account isn't worth anything to me as well.
Ok thanks sir,I have no other choice, I have sold all my assets, I must be in hospital now, sorry to disturb
That means this person now trying to ask 1 eth from every lender or maximum lenders. And for ICX did same to all lenders.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Yes, I noticed this user was acting very suspicious, hence why I never followed it up.

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the community.
Abirumaisha

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

sorry someone has messed up with my account, please delete my negative trust

😂😂😂

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

sorry someone has messed up with my account, please delete my negative trust

😂😂😂
Still, you are spamming by posting the same thing on personal messages and also on several topics. If you have been hacked then proof when it has been hacked and when it has been recovered. Also, proof your identity by posting your bitcointalk signature from your staked address which was staked at least 3 months ago.

For your kind information, I want to say you that there is a way to know when your password has been changed. Sorry, but I will no more response on a personal message. So, please stop spamming on pm. If not I have to block you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: