Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28886 times)
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:13:39 AM

I don't really think that it would help,
Just stay calm and don't let it ride you ,You would only lose more money if you would sell because of it.
if the red market is too long, it's natural for many people to panic for fear of going down.
but in panic it cannot produce anything and cannot change anything, so throw away panic. now the market is green even though not all of them but have gone up despite only a few percent, hopefully this will increase so that it can recover and be profitable.
You should always follow your own strategy. A red market only means that there is a good opportunity to buy coins at a big discount. On this you can make good money in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:04:53 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
No, you should never panic! In a panic, you may lose all your money. I think that in 2019, the cryptocurrency market will recover.

Yes, panic-stricken guys usually lose everything. OK, even IF you start to panic now, it will not change anything. I suppose, we just need to wait for more. Stay calm and find some additional job, man.
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:13:52 AM

I don't really think that it would help,
Just stay calm and don't let it ride you ,You would only lose more money if you would sell because of it.
if the red market is too long, it's natural for many people to panic for fear of going down.
but in panic it cannot produce anything and cannot change anything, so throw away panic. now the market is green even though not all of them but have gone up despite only a few percent, hopefully this will increase so that it can recover and be profitable.
You should always follow your own strategy. A red market only means that there is a good opportunity to buy coins at a big discount. On this you can make good money in the future.
Yes, only if there is confidence that in a week or two there will be a rise, but for now only bullying. With such investments, you lose less is a fact, but the profit from this is actually at zero.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:19:51 AM

Truly the market is red but i don't think panic should set in. Panic destroys a lot of thing.This is the time to stay calm and watch the trend, think of other opportunities in the crypto space, or even investing more while waiting for the red to be over but the worst thing to do would be panic selling.
I don't think the current conditions are too bad, prices don't experience a big drop, but even a stable price can make you panic if you don't control yourself. in my opinion panic under any circumstances is not worth it because it will only make your plan and your calculations broken, keep calm with any conditions, for now holding and waiting for the right time is the best thing
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:05:01 AM

Truly the market is red but i don't think panic should set in. Panic destroys a lot of thing.This is the time to stay calm and watch the trend, think of other opportunities in the crypto space, or even investing more while waiting for the red to be over but the worst thing to do would be panic selling.

Many people think that when the market go down too low, it will collapse and they try to get out of as soon as possible.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:58:21 PM

The present red nature of the crypto market is very normal and expected because after the massive bull run that happened in the end of 2017/early 2018, it is necessary for the market to go through correction which is what is happening right now (bear market) . The correction period is usually longer than the increase period, after the correction the market will stabilize for a while then increase again, so there is no need to panic right now, things are in order.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:52:07 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

Usually, there will be a green market comes after red market ended. Maybe crypto market was red in 2018, but we still don't know about 2019.
Panicking is not a good thing to do because you can take a wrong action and resulting huge loss.
The bull run maybe not coming, but at least we are on the bottom and we can buy coins with lower price than before.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:20:20 AM

I would now start buying long-term cryptocurrency because it seems to me that there will be a growth in a few months which will pleasantly surprise us
in a situation like now investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that investors will get in their investment because our belief is that capital is very important in its investment because of the risks that will be obtained

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:48:27 PM

Panic of course not worth it , I think the market needs to be sober to earn, I think now actually better to buy some good money on the type of EOS tron neo etc eth

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:47:38 PM

22 pages later, the correct answer is obviously NO.
Now the new question is - "The whole market is green, but is it worth FOMOing now?" - the answer is still NO.
Lessons learned.

cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:11:58 PM

When you buy reliable tokens, you won't have any need to panic.
That's why I recommend fairc of faireum.io

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:00:01 PM

When you buy reliable tokens, you won't have any need to panic.
If you have invested as much money as you can risk, why are you panicking? Because there was a possibility that the present situation might be every time, and unfortunately it happened. Just try to make the right decisions.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:09:08 PM

To maintain this tension and pressure we will need to be get a little away from this market because it will helpful to reduce the panic and fear if the market was going very down otherwise we all know the market situation is totally down so tension is not important in this situation.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:48:12 PM

in many circumstances, we should never have panic actions when the market is falling, many traders and investors affraid they will loss all the money if the market fall quickly, but we should know the price of cryptos may fall but surely rise again when the market green.

sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:51:19 PM

in many circumstances, we should never have panic actions when the market is falling, many traders and investors affraid they will loss all the money if the market fall quickly, but we should know the price of cryptos may fall but surely rise again when the market green.
everyone will still feel panic. especially for those who have just started their investment, surely the fear of losing their money is very reasonable. I myself have felt it, even now I am still panicking if the value of my assets decreases. isn't that human?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: