Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voucher redemption terms and conditions need advice  (Read 268 times)
needhelpplzz (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

i recently wanted to redeem a cryptovoucher i bought for 100 euros (cryptovoucher.io). i went through the process just following the steps and got confirmed my voucher was redeemed  and funds would be sent to my eth adress. when i closed the site and  cheked my inbox for the transaction summary, i noticed i bought ether at a way better rate. Now do they actually owe me this amount of ether they sent e on the summary ?  The voucher is marke dused now and i did not receive any funds. the are their terms and conditions https://www.cryptovoucher.io/terms-and-conditions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

This isn't totally clear.

So you redeemed a voucher for 100 Euros worth of ETH and received none at all? Or some at a different/worse exchange rate?

Do they publish the exchange rates they offer or were you checking the market rate from a different exchange? Since they mention credit cards I assume fees will be big.
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

the fees are indeed prety big but ive worked wih them before and it went flawless my wallet was funded whitin  a couple of minutes. i will show you 2 examples of transaction summaries .

Congratulations! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed.
Transaction summary:
Voucher number:
NPP37C7J81D*********
Value:
1.75924189 DASH
Provided Crypto Wallet Address:
XbMaiUv*******
Network Fee:
0.04465 DASH
Total:
1.71459189 DASH
Funds will be available within 10 hours, as each transaction needs to be validated first.
Attached you will find your receipt, as well as our Terms of Service.

this got credited whitiin minutes
this is obiously a normal one just pretty expensive fees.

Congratulations! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed.
Transaction summary:
Voucher number:
C03767*******
Value:
391.65928906 ETH
0x23****
Network Fee:
10.19946 ETH
Total:
381.45982906 ETH
Funds will be available within 10 hours, as each transaction needs to be validated first.

this one on the other hand obviously something went wrong right ? :p
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

So no ETH at all and it's been more than 10 hours?

Does the wallet address on their receipt match yours?

Obviously contact them first. If you hear nothing from them relatively soon then make noise on their Twitter feed and on r/bitcoin or r/cryptocurrency. That should get their attention.
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

Indeed no eth at all and 30 hrs +. ive contacted their fb ive got answer to contact support by e mail. The dash redemption happen after the eth one btw.
And my wallet was fine .
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

Indeed no eth at all and 30 hrs +. ive contacted their fb ive got answer to contact support by e mail. The dash redemption happen after the eth one btw.
And my wallet was fine .
For now theres nothing you can do but to wait up for their reply since they are the only ones would able to clarify regarding on your issue and
heck this info do really caught my attention.

Value:
391.65928906 ETH
0x23****
Network Fee:
10.19946 ETH

What an insane network fees. lol

needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

as long as they fund me i would not even mind paying them Cheesy
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

So no ETH at all and it's been more than 10 hours?

Does the wallet address on their receipt match yours?

Obviously contact them first. If you hear nothing from them relatively soon then make noise on their Twitter feed and on r/bitcoin or r/cryptocurrency. That should get their attention.

ive got an e mail from them stating: thx for reachin out, there was an issue, heres a new code we KINDLY ask using it. but feel prety cheated knowing if i would redeem the voucher today i would have lost already cuz of the exchange rates today vs 5 days ago. any advice/ opinions?
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

@gentlemand. i cant pm for a reason. well you cant really cheat the system on the voucher they pull a new rate every 15 sec so my 100 euro today is worth less in eth than  5 days ago you get me ?  for one reason i accepted the eth on that specific time a sick rate i guess idk. i just feel like they want me to use the new code  so they can cover theirself claiming they fixed the issue any questions are raised.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

i cant pm for a reason. well you cant really cheat the system on the voucher they pull a new rate every 15 sec so my 100 euro today is worth less in eth than  5 days ago you get me ?  for one reason i accepted the eth on that specific time a sick rate i guess idk. i just feel like they want me to use the new code  so they can cover theirself claiming they fixed the issue any questions are raised.
I'm confused, you said in your earlier reply here in the thread that you don't care about the prices as long as they fund you.

But now they have given you a new code to claim your voucher you are now pursuing the better rate which you bought ETH originally. Nevertheless you still need to send a follow up email regarding your situation in order for this to be solve. It's either you accept the new code or complain about receiving a new code when your previous code (better rate) was not working in the first place.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

i cant pm for a reason. well you cant really cheat the system on the voucher they pull a new rate every 15 sec so my 100 euro today is worth less in eth than  5 days ago you get me ?  for one reason i accepted the eth on that specific time a sick rate i guess idk. i just feel like they want me to use the new code  so they can cover theirself claiming they fixed the issue any questions are raised.
I'm confused, you said in your earlier reply here in the thread that you don't care about the prices as long as they fund you.

But now they have given you a new code to claim your voucher you are now pursuing the better rate which you bought ETH originally. Nevertheless you still need to send a follow up email regarding your situation in order for this to be solve. It's either you accept the new code or complain about receiving a new code when your previous code (better rate) was not working in the first place.

Im sorry if i didnt make myself clear previous comment, i meant i would not care paying 10 eth txfee if they funded me 380 eth.
i just dont really feel like just accepting this code and  buying at a worse rate than the legit rate i actually redeemed the voucher.
the previous code did work btw just not in the right way i guess cuz they only send you  the summary after your code is actually used.

Theb

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Im sorry if i didnt make myself clear previous comment, i meant i would not care paying 10 eth txfee if they funded me 380 eth.
i just dont really feel like just accepting this code and  buying at a worse rate than the legit rate i actually redeemed the voucher.
the previous code did work btw just not in the right way i guess cuz they only send you  the summary after your code is actually used.
You really need to straighten up your story as it is pretty unclear on my part. If the first voucher code worked why did they sent you a new one? And if it did worked how much ETH did you received and are you complaining because you didn't received the amount as promise? The way I see it is if you received a lesser amount than what is stated in the summary they are clearly liable for paying you the rest of the said amount.

2.2 After successful purchase of Crypto Voucher in Fintegence Partners shop or website, User shall be entitled to its redeem by entering the authorization code in the designated place on the Website. Afterwards User shall be informed what is the amount of cryptocurrency, which he/she may receive by usage of that Crypto Voucher. Upon redemption of the Crypto Voucher, cryptocurrency is transferred to the deposit indicated by the User or to the deposit created by the User while making the purchase.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

You really need to straighten up your story as it is pretty unclear on my part. If the first voucher code worked why did they sent you a new one? And if it did worked how much ETH did you received and are you complaining because you didn't received the amount as promise? The way I see it is if you received a lesser amount than what is stated in the summary they are clearly liable for paying you the rest of the said amount.

2.2 After successful purchase of Crypto Voucher in Fintegence Partners shop or website, User shall be entitled to its redeem by entering the authorization code in the designated place on the Website. Afterwards User shall be informed what is the amount of cryptocurrency, which he/she may receive by usage of that Crypto Voucher. Upon redemption of the Crypto Voucher, cryptocurrency is transferred to the deposit indicated by the User or to the deposit created by the User while making the purchase.

I will eb as clear as  possible. i bought the voucher and went through the redeem page.

I entered my code and proceeded , ive gave them my wallet adress, accepted the pop up box with ammount of eth i would get and proceeded.

After this the website tells you congratz your voucher is reeemed chek your e mail  for the statement.

i cheked my e mail and the summary

ongratulations! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed.
Transaction summary:
Voucher number:
C03767*******
Value:
391.65928906 ETH
0x23****
Network Fee:
10.19946 ETH
Total:
381.45982906 ETH

The voucher was used cuz i retried the same code and it said voucher already used u cannot proceed

i did receive 0 funds in my wallet and when i pmed support, after 4 days  they just said there was an issue,  heres a new code we ask u kindly to use it
Theb

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

i did receive 0 funds in my wallet and when i pmed support, after 4 days  they just said there was an issue,  heres a new code we ask u kindly to use it
Well now you really have to address that issue and say that you wanted the previous amount that was offered by the original voucher also ask why they have given you a new one with a less attractive amount compared to the first one. Now I am beginning to suspect if they are purposely doing this process to other customers when prices suddenly shift and make their voucher not favorable on your part, but that is for another topic and so far I haven't seen any related issues on the internet, so it is important to see how your situation goes.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

[/quote]
Well now you really have to address that issue and say that you wanted the previous amount that was offered by the original voucher also ask why they have given you a new one with a less attractive amount compared to the first one. Now I am beginning to suspect if they are purposely doing this process to other customers when prices suddenly shift and make their voucher not favorable on your part, but that is for another topic and so far I haven't seen any related issues on the internet, so it is important to see how your situation goes.
[/quote]

ive contacted them again with this message: I dont really understand why you want me to use  a new code when my code's redemption process  was sucesfull as stated on your website and confirmed a second time in the summary.The only thing that didnt happen was the promised deposit in 10 hrs. I would appreciate to be funded according to the original contract. kind regards

This was their reply: Dear ,

as mentioned before problem was caused due to technical issues on which we did not have influence on. As a compensation we provided a new Voucher code that you are free to use. Therefefore, we are not able to do anything else.

Regards,

Support Team
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

Now I am beginning to suspect if they are purposely doing this process to other customers when prices suddenly shift and make their voucher not favorable on your part, but that is for another topic and so far I haven't seen any related issues on the internet, so it is important to see how your situation goes.

Coinbase have often been accused of doing the same thing in the past during surges.

I would double check the terms and conditions but it's likely there'll be something in there that only obligates them to supply the fiat amount of the voucher even if there's a fault at their end and it's reissued. You might be able to get a good will gesture out of them but there isn't very much good will in cryptoland.

needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Now I am beginning to suspect if they are purposely doing this process to other customers when prices suddenly shift and make their voucher not favorable on your part, but that is for another topic and so far I haven't seen any related issues on the internet, so it is important to see how your situation goes.

Coinbase have often been accused of doing the same thing in the past during surges.

I would double check the terms and conditions but it's likely there'll be something in there that only obligates them to supply the fiat amount of the voucher even if there's a fault at their end and it's reissued. You might be able to get a good will gesture out of them but there isn't very much good will in cryptoland.

well the terms and conditions are quite ambigious.

TERMS OF USE
Purchase of the Crypto Voucher can be made either in stationary shops which belong to Fintegence Partners, or through their online shops.
After successful purchase of Crypto Voucher in Fintegence Partners shop or website, User shall be entitled to its redeem by entering the authorization code in the designated place on the Website. Afterwards User shall be informed what is the amount of cryptocurrency, which he/she may receive by usage of that Crypto Voucher. Upon redemption of the Crypto Voucher, cryptocurrency is transferred to the deposit indicated by the User or to the deposit created by the User while making the purchase.

LIABILITY
FINTEGENCE is responsible for the proper performance of the contract executed with the User, taking into consideration these T&C.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FINTEGENCE is not responsible if the Crypto Voucher is lost, destroyed or used without permission by an unauthorized person, for the reasons which are outside of FINTEGENCE control.

FORCE MAJEURE
Force Majeure shall mean any event which is outside FINTEGENCE control and which correct implementation of the provisions included in T&C is not possible. Force Majeure shall specifically include:
riots, strikes, lack of electricity supply, fire, lack of connection, cataclysm, armed conflicts;
terrorist attacks and related events;
destruction of FINTEGENCE business office or circumstances preventing FINTEGENCE from conducting operational activity;
situations in which quotes of the cryptocurrency are suspended, terminated or if particular market has been closed;
situations in which specific cryptocurrency market was imposed with specific requirements or principles which do not allow their purchase in accordance with the rules in force;
failure in telecommunications network, for which FINTEGENCE shall not be liable
computer hardware failure which does not allow IT systems to function properly, for which FINTEGENCE shall not be liable
Internet connection failure due to problems occurring on the side of the supplier or due to network congestion
failure in telecommunications system, for which FINTEGENCE shall not be liable

But it seems pretty ez to throw out technical issue and be coverd whitout any explanation when technially everything went smoothe except from the funds being deposited ?
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

as mentioned before problem was caused due to technical issues on which we did not have influence on.

That's their claim and it aligns with their terms and conditions, though rather unhelpfully they're not telling you where or when the riot, fire, earthquake or destruction of all of their communications equipment took place.

I doubt you're going to get any further with this. But like I said try being noisy on Twitter or the relevant Reddit subs rather than here if you want to. That'll get their attention much more than here. If it were me I'd take the voucher and not use them again but I'm pretty lazy.
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

as mentioned before problem was caused due to technical issues on which we did not have influence on.

That's their claim and it aligns with their terms and conditions, though rather unhelpfully they're not telling you where or when the riot, fire, earthquake or destruction of all of their communications equipment took place.

I doubt you're going to get any further with this. But like I said try being noisy on Twitter or the relevant Reddit subs rather than here if you want to. That'll get their attention much more than here. If it were me I'd take the voucher and not use them again but I'm pretty lazy.

well i wanted to use reddit but my posts get deleted the cuz of posting karma.  and then i found this place looking for some opinions.

Just taking the voucher would put me down so i dont really like doing that cuz it is not really a fair compensation whitout any further explanation.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

OP does not receive crypto in terms of ETH? This is the way I understood his/her message and probably he was being scam because there was no ETH being received in his/her wallet. He was only given the idea that he bought ETH at a very good price but it is not really because in my own Opinion the OP was being scam. Why did he/she not receive the ETH funds?

needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

OP does not receive crypto in terms of ETH? This is the way I understood his/her message and probably he was being scam because there was no ETH being received in his/her wallet. He was only given the idea that he bought ETH at a very good price but it is not really because in my own Opinion the OP was being scam. Why did he/she not receive the ETH funds?

Op bought a voucher  and redeemed it at cryptovoucher.io.

Sucesfully redeemed his vouchercode and got a transactionsummary trhough e mail after redeeming  stating:

congratulations! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed.
Transaction summary:
Voucher number:
C03767*******
Value:
391.65928906 ETH
0x23****
Network Fee:
10.19946 ETH
Total:
381.45982906 ETH

When compaining about nto receiving funds, copany reacts in an e mail 4 days later  stating: there was an issue , attached in this e mail a new code and them asking kindly just to use the code and move on.
( i do not wanna do this because eth is up like 50 procent sats  since when i originally claimed my voucher.)

When i asked them why i didnt  get funded at the rate i accepted and  as stated and confirmed by them on the summary, they just throw out there was a technical issue and there is nothing more they can do  other than give me a new vouchercode.

buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

Yeah, this has been observed even at exchanges during surges, naturally, only when/if the exchange rate is non-beneficial to the seller. Probably best to just accept the new voucher, redeem it and move on. Maybe next time, consider something a little less "volatile". I would recommend checking out a P2P platform, where your buy orders instantly lock the amount into escrow and then it's released when you've made payment.

Of course, traders still can cancel the trade, or refund you, when the rate spikes against them. But then they'll have to risk getting a poor rating/review from you. I've learnt to mark traders who honour the deal regardless of how the market moves. Takes a bit of history but less headaches in the long run.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
needhelpplzz (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

Well i just wanted to enter a fast trade and could get to my 2fa machine i needed  so i decided to go this way. Turned out  not to be a fast trade  at all Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: