Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments in the Stock Market now better than that of bitcoin  (Read 762 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

its rather to choose bitcoin than stock market because its hard to do investing in stock market and most of the people who are in stock market are experts. As a cryptocurrency trader its hard to conduct investment in stock market so simply to say its better to conduct investment in bitcoin than stock market.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Stock market exchange is way better than bitcoin or cryptocurrency because of its security features among the traders compared to bitcoin where it is not yet legally adapted to most of the countries around the world. And this is where the problem will going to start if you invest in bitcoin because there are lots of scam reports among other people who are in bitcoin investment.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Yes today the stock market investments are better than the bitcoin right but it just for today! If you say it is safer i would agree with you on this. But if you remember last year lots of people made more than %100 profit in weeks with cryptocurrency. Yes price went down too much but we had to chance to make good fortune. In stock market you wouldn't have this opportunities. So bitcoin and crypto market would beat stock markets in every condition.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

I think that depends on the conditions, bitcoin is currently experiencing setbacks and making them think in worries, and because of that they consider investment in the stock market much better than bitcoin.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Stock market exchange is way better than bitcoin or cryptocurrency because of its security features among the traders compared to bitcoin where it is not yet legally adapted to most of the countries around the world. And this is where the problem will going to start if you invest in bitcoin because there are lots of scam reports among other people who are in bitcoin investment.
In terms of security we can really say that investing in stock market is great. There is no better market simply because there is still a risk on your investment and your profit is still not guaranteed, and only base on your skills and market situation.

If you want to have more source of income, do invest on both market. No matter what market you are investing if you don’t know how to trade/invest it is still useless. Start on educating yourself because this is the only way to make a successful investment.
Attisob (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

As at 16th December, 2017 a unit of bitcoin was worth an equivalent of $16,600.00 ( source Bloomberg 2018).

Some days later, Bitcoin’s price peaked to $19,511, before it began an epic slippery slope movement that would see the original crypto currency lose approximately 82 percent of it is value. As i write the value of bitcoin is averaging $4,000.

Various analysts have argued that the initial drastic rise in its price are due to several factors ranging from irrational optimism; aggregate market irrationality; cynical speculation, poorly informed investors among others.

In all honesty don't you think investing in stocks now makes better business sense than investing in bitcoin?

I believe that bitcoin would still be very much around judging from the sampled opinions; bitcoin though has more risks is yet more profitable compared to investments made in stocks.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

If you are afraid with the high fluctuations of bitcoin then you can play safe with stock, I dont see people talking about this when bitcoin price keep on getting up, investing in crypto and stock is a different things, bitcoin got high risk with high reward and it is a decentralised investment, stock is more predictable, price is not the only factor why people decided to invest in bitcoun
TheBunting

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

If you are afraid with the high fluctuations of bitcoin then you can play safe with stock, I dont see people talking about this when bitcoin price keep on getting up, investing in crypto and stock is a different things, bitcoin got high risk with high reward and it is a decentralised investment, stock is more predictable, price is not the only factor why people decided to invest in bitcoun

I seriously don’t think there is a stock you can play safe with right now. Even the Lifestretegy funds etc for minimal risk. I really think by 2020 there will be a massive dip in the stock market and property market. Especially in the UK, ever since 2008 the price of stocks and housing has just went up year by year.

Not to mention over in America there is talks that the Federal Reserve are going to increase rates that would obviously have devastating affect to these countries that are trillions in debt.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

I think its not true that investing on stock market is better than investing on bitcoin. RIght now Dow Jones Index already drop and cryptocurrency market already increasing. Bitcoin is long term investment like stock market and like others investment, stocks market have a risk too

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Attisob (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

What's that OP? the stock markets going to crash?

We know

You may be within the TRUTH  but still not expressing facts. The truth is that as much every digital currency is under serious threats...
You may need to realize that this equally affects the stock market and performance of major stocks. It does not imply that stock market is going to crash.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market is experiencing so much price falldown , the investments in the stock market is now much better than crypto currency ,this is because the bear market season is atill running worst for cryptocurrency, but still this is not permanent ,for surely it will go up and rise again.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

As at 16th December, 2017 a unit of bitcoin was worth an equivalent of $16,600.00 ( source Bloomberg 2018).

Some days later, Bitcoin’s price peaked to $19,511, before it began an epic slippery slope movement that would see the original crypto currency lose approximately 82 percent of it is value. As i write the value of bitcoin is averaging $4,000.

Various analysts have argued that the initial drastic rise in its price are due to several factors ranging from irrational optimism; aggregate market irrationality; cynical speculation, poorly informed investors among others.

In all honesty don't you think investing in stocks now makes better business sense than investing in bitcoin?

well if that is true in your opinion, I think you can do it and leave crypto investments or bitcoin trading.
there are many opinions that compare bitcoin and stock trading, but I think this is a choice. and I have to stay with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the currency that will be adopted by all countries, only the time is not for now

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

what aspect is better? when speaking of guaranteed stability in market prices, obviously stocks are the best choice, because the shares are clearly regulated by the government. but are stocks able to provide significant profits in the near future? not necessarily, especially for investors with small capital, the benefits of investing in new shares they can get in a fairly long period of time. while the bitcoin market appears as an alternative choice, that investing and investing in capital do not need to be bound and under the shadow of the government, independence, that's what bitcoin offers. Small investors tend to be quite easy to get profits in the near future, this is also a good choice.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

-snip-

I still think an investment in bitcoin or crypto is better than an investment at a stock exchange, but everyone has to decide for themselves. I have believed for a long time that crypto will prevail and therefore I invest in this area and nowhere else. So far this was also the right decision for me and it will probably also be in the future. But as I said, it's certainly different for every person and everyone should decide for themselves which market is the right one.  Wink
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:19:16 AM

What's that OP? the stock markets going to crash?

We know

You may be within the TRUTH  but still not expressing facts. The truth is that as much every digital currency is under serious threats...

That is true....

You may need to realize that this equally affects the stock market and performance of major stocks. It does not imply that stock market is going to crash.

It's an inflated bubble.... that is valued on a dollar that is propped up by debt....

One or the other is going down down down.

We have Ethereum network and other smart contract solutions that want to allow the entire world to invest in companies/projects one day. Is this a good investment today? Probably not. Is it the future of how companies and investors will want to transact? Most likely.

Nobody wants to pay a broker to buy stocks for them and commissions just to invest in companies that may or may not be "good buys." The manipulation of "normal" stock markets is well known, once some regulatory requirements play out over the next 10 years for investing through smart contracts, it's over. There is just no reason to overpay intermediaries when making investments. Plus you can invest globally with every country, making a larger market for everyone. The only "argument" is manipulation and that only needs to be in line with todays current markets.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: