Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EUREKA - DISRUPTING THE $23.5 BILLION SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY  (Read 997 times)
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

The site is made interesting. But, for not understanding as I am. Why do you need your scientific - publishing platform? Isn't a scientific journalistic plan to publish scientific materials enough?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrewjamescook (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

VP Strategy and Operations, EUREKA, Zurich, CH

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

The site is made interesting. But, for not understanding as I am. Why do you need your scientific - publishing platform? Isn't a scientific journalistic plan to publish scientific materials enough?

Hi there,

So the problem at the moment is that most academic research is published in journals where the scientist has to pay a high fee to publish, and then also pay to read other articles in that journal. The fees are very high to publish articles, often $2500 - $5000.

11 European countries have stated that from 2020, all publicly funded research must be published pure open access (free to the public to access), and about 85% of existing journals will not be compatible with the new plan. Therefore, universities will either publish in existing pure open access journals or they will launch their own journals. We are providing a service for organisations which wish to launch their own journal, a SaaS platform which will interact with Ethereum to store metadata and unique hashes for each manuscript and variation of a manuscript.

So we can save universities and funders of research a lot of money, and we can use smart contracts to automate a lot of the work.

█≣≣≣   EUREKAToken.io   ≣≣≣█
▌▃    Disrupting the $23.5 billion science publishing industry    ▃▌
https://eurekatoken.io/
Luckysindy

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

On the technical side, I see the great professionalism of the team! This company deserves a lot of attention!
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

I like Eureka project because it is reaching out to the market of science and publishing industry and bringing it to blockchain, a good way of making this industry more accessible by millions of users, researchers all around the world will find the Eureka platform very useful now than before. I hope many can be part of this project especially people from the science industry.

Lehay31

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:40:06 PM

oчeнь клaccнo бyдeм пpoбoвaть B нoвый гoд cюpпpизoв пoлoн
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:50:03 AM

It sounds very interesting, how the development of the MVP has been able to be tested publicly. I want to try it

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AlexLvov

Activity: 980
Merit: 204

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:10:29 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 09:54:58 PM by AlexLvov

EUREKA team, your site is not working! This domain name (eurekatoken.io) has expired, please renewal it!
The site is already working, thanks!

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:08:20 AM

Said from EUREKA, We implemented a new annotation feature where we not only have an in-platform document editor, but we also have a reviewer editor tool.‬ We’ll be performing some major changes in our authentication process check out medium blog

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:07:14 AM

hey admins I saw your ICOHOLDER rating! Congrats for the high score rating. https://icoholder.com/en/eureka-26261 

I would suggest that you put all the ICO review sites rating in front of your websites this should attract the potential investors and will give them feeling of security.
Saugani

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:07:04 AM

looks good, average team verified all. everyone can see them very commits on GitHub in the future development of it https://github.com/eureka-blockchain-solutions/documentation

However, I expect them to soon open market fundraising for it. communities will be supporting Eureka

Saugani

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:04:22 AM

Eureka is generation publishing build in blockchain trying to solve the problems associated with first and second gen offerings. Eureka is a technically brilliant project, but they've still got some way to go to achieve everything they intend to.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:34:15 AM

hey admins I saw your ICOHOLDER rating! Congrats for the high score rating. https://icoholder.com/en/eureka-26261 

I would suggest that you put all the ICO review sites rating in front of your websites this should attract the potential investors and will give them feeling of security.

I have opened the link to see the information you have provided, but it is true that updates must be made to convince many investors at this time.
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:39:10 PM

commonplace question, but - when bounty distribution ?
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:50:23 PM

hi all if alive still here
i joined this campaign through bountyplatform dot io
does anyone received tokens ?
i almost forgot about it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: