Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO]Kaiser. Blockchain and Hardware security technology🔥🔥  (Read 1080 times)
kiminna99

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:35:17 AM

I started using Kaiser PayBanc and really like it
Great quality product and high speed of transaction makes Kaiser PayBanC is one of the best hardware wallets
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiminna99

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:11:22 AM

I like to secure my funds and assets in Kaiser wallet especially because the exchange there is very good, fast and safe from the loss, malware and hacks
If you want to keep your money safe, offline wallets like Kaiser hardware wallet & Kaiser PayBanC are the best for your crypto assets.
coinuser01

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:25:38 AM

Kaiser Wallet and Kaiser Dex are the best for crypto investors
In my opinion security and safety of my funds are crucial because nobody wants to lose money.
As a rule, large cryptocurrency exchanges hire highly qualified employees and invest heavily in security, therefore
you most likely will not be hacked if you chose Kaiser PayBanC crypto exchange market.
coinuser01

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:03:19 AM

Kaiser wallet is one of the most reliable and trustworthy company that creates line-up of Kaiser wallet, Kaiser PayBanc and Dex.
I think this company has a future on cryptocurrency's market
kiminna99

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:28:09 AM

Safe storage of cryptocurrency and the high speed of transaction are all the features of the Kaiser Pay Banc
Have been using it for transactions and very satisfied with the app.
It's like everything I need is on my phone, whether I want to send coins or receive I can do it by just entering my Kaiser PayBanc app.
kiminna99

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:14:14 AM

My friend told me about Kaiser wallet
After trying it I decided to make it my main hardware wallet
Kaiser PayBanc has the highest security blockchain system & and it works really fast and convenient for making transactions
coinuser01

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:42:50 AM

Really impressed with Kaiser PayBanc app I think there is nothing better than it
Easy, convenient, and fast app like life changing
Kaiser_bizblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:55:29 AM

Have anyone participated in Public ICO?
I would like to know how to do it next time
I am a beginner in cryptocurrency, but willing to learn more about it to start mining
I'm particularly interested in mining on Kaiser Aiserchain

Thanks. Actually, ICO is ended and we're listing in Lbank. So if you want to buy Kaisercoin, visit Lbank website. 

Kaiser_bizblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:59:10 AM

Master node of Kaiser is the best platform for mining in groups.
The company announced the airdrop for those who have been mining here
It is just a great way of getting rewards from mining.

Thanks, we're planning to additional recruitment for Masternode. So if you're interested in our masternode system, it's the right time to join it !
coinuser01

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:47:34 AM

I have been using Kaiser Wallet since it has been launched and it is to be true that Kaiser Wallet has the highest security platform, thus, you can trust your crypto assets to Kaiser.
Heyumasong

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:59:05 AM

Hardware security technology of Kaiser is a transparent coin transaction, safe asset transaction, and convenient autoexchange.
Highly recommended to all who are being concerned about the security of cryptocurrency.
kiminna99

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:12:57 AM

I have been thinking of how to start mining on Kaiser?
Are there some guide book or rules to follow?
I've read a lot about different mining on different platforms, but get seriously interested in Kaiser Aiserchain
springfallen

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:25:38 AM

Create a new opportunity for us users but I believe new is hope and good performance will make people join with you. Right now many platform comes up but only few of them survive, not because their performance but because can't built good communication with members. I hope you have solution about this and survive in this red market. Keep going and good luck to you.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:44:34 AM

Of course it is a fact that the extraordinary view platforms have been used by 3 million more people, this proves that a lot of people in the world believe in a project that you created, besides seeing your rating in the ICO Bench is it boasts.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:46:46 AM

I have been using Kaiser Wallet since it has been launched and it is to be true that Kaiser Wallet has the highest security platform, thus, you can trust your crypto assets to Kaiser.

How did you assess the level of security of Kaiser wallet?
Such security features will be tested by time. So how many years have it been in the market?

Have anyone participated in Public ICO?
I would like to know how to do it next time
I am a beginner in cryptocurrency, but willing to learn more about it to start mining
I'm particularly interested in mining on Kaiser Aiserchain

Thanks. Actually, ICO is ended and we're listing in Lbank. So if you want to buy Kaisercoin, visit Lbank website.  

How did you perform in your public ICO? Did you reach your target funds?
Can you disclose the amount that you collected? Thanks.
springfallen

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:32:18 AM

In my opinion, it's a good time to invest in cryptocurrency now. Some coins are really cheap now and I believe that market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest in Kaiser KISC. Is that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome
coinuser01

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:46:44 AM

Investing right now is really the best time to start. Prices on the market are so low. But before investing, I would recommend reviewing the project itself before investing
In my opinion, review the project itself before pitting some money on it. I would recommend investing in Kaiser KISC, Kaiser mining that coins will give a profit will not lead to a loss.
kiminna99

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:03:49 AM

If you are looking to invest in cryptocurrency, I would recommend Kaiser wallet to secure you assets.
If you are looking for a coin that pays you dividends then look at Kaiser coins.
kiminna99

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:22:24 AM

I am interested in crypto trading on Kaiser platform. Can anybody explain how to start?
I have heard a lot about the project and think that it is a really good project to earn money from
Heyumasong

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:26:25 AM

My opinion on how you can earn money this 2019 is to invest on good projects such as Kaiser Wallet, buy some tokens KISC take
advantage the low value of tokens and hold until the end of this year you can earn a lot of money.
or wait until cryptocurrency market pumps more and sell your tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: