Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ~ CPU mining ~ Fork of Litecoin ~ 🎁 Litecoin Finance / LTFN 🎁 Bounties  (Read 27725 times)
LTC Finance (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:32:15 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:38:16 PM by mprep

Is this LTFN the price can be the same as LTC and has also entered the market I want to learn it for trending.

Yes LTFN can be same as well as more than LTC.
Only time will tell.

Waiting for Crex24.com exchange to open Litecoin finance trading under BTC markets.

So this means, you have applied to Crex24 for LTFN listing as well.....

Litecoin Finance listed on crex24.com exchange under bitcoin market

https://crex24.com/exchange/LTFN-BTC

Litecoin Finance Listed on https://www.coingecko.com for marketcap information.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/litecoin-finance

Will be listed on coinmarketcap.com soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pool operator

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:37:20 AM

pool Litecoin Finance  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:66343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 66343

example -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN,d=32  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/LTFN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 11:49:41 AM

pool Litecoin Finance  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:66343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 66343

example -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:6343 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=LTFN,d=32  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/LTFN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Pool added under mining pools channel in our discord channel.
Please share the fee details for the record.

Happy mining!
baljeetamsaini

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:05:01 PM

There were a lot of people saying, "Litecoin Finance" was an "Exit Scam"..... coz of the Pre-mine.

But, the LTFN team has proved that they are going to use the pre-mine just to cover the Listing Fees.

And, the listing at CoinExchange & Crex24 in quick succession proves this.

All the early miners who started dumping LTFN at the time of listing at CoinExchange might have to put their "Thinking Hat" all over again.

Yes, a lot of new Crypto projects are scams. But, so much scams in this domain have caused people to think all new projects are scam.

My advice is..... stay calm with your LTFNs........... give it atleast 6 months and then decide.

I do not think I am an early miner. As I think I started mining late and should have started much before. My qt wallet shows the first mining rewards on 12th February, 2019.

And, I still hold around 6100 LTFNs and mining everyday. And, I shall hold my LTFNs for atleast 1 year, maybe longer.

I wished we had the "Top 100" on the LTFN Explorer......... just curious where I stand in the list (if at all I am in the Top 100).

Good Luck to the Dev Team of LTFN
LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:57:54 PM

There were a lot of people saying, "Litecoin Finance" was an "Exit Scam"..... coz of the Pre-mine.

But, the LTFN team has proved that they are going to use the pre-mine just to cover the Listing Fees.

All the early miners who started dumping LTFN at the time of listing at CoinExchange might have to put their "Thinking Hat" all over again.

Yes, a lot of new Crypto projects are scams. But, so much scams in this domain have caused people to think all new projects are scam.

My advice is..... stay calm with your LTFNs........... give it atleast 6 months and then decide.

I do not think I am an early miner. As I think I started mining late and should have started much before. My qt wallet shows the first mining rewards on 12th February, 2019.

And, I still hold around 6100 LTFNs and mining everyday. And, I shall hold my LTFNs for atleast 1 year, maybe longer.

I wished we had the "Top 100" on the LTFN Explorer......... just curious where I stand in the list (if at all I am in the Top 100).

Thank you so much for the recognition and the supporting words.

We are now planning to raise funds for coinpayments payment system by that LTFN will be accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

We would like to know the community ideas..
We have two options.
1.  inviting private investors
2. Putting some of the coins we have for sale on Exchanges at a fixed price to raise necessary funds.

This is to get help from the community to get LTFN reach all over the world.

Any suggestions appreciated.
baljeetamsaini

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:51:48 AM

We are now planning to raise funds for coinpayments payment system by that LTFN will be accepted over 2,432,500 vendors across 182 countries.

We have two options.
2. Putting some of the coins we have for sale on Exchanges at a fixed price to raise necessary funds.

We have two options.

I would suggest the Dev Team to hold-on to putting coins (pre-mine) yup for sale at this point in time.

The next milestone for LTFN should be getting listed on "CMC". And, the first challenge for getting listed on CMC is that LTFN should be listed on any 2 Crypto Exchanges that CMC is aligned with (price streaming). And, both CoinExchange and Crex24 are good against this criteria. LTFN already listed on these.

Being only CPU mineable coin makes LTFN in itself makes it a unique Crypto Asset.

I would say, let LTFN get listed on CMC first. And, then go in for inviting private investors.

Putting some of the pre-mined LTFN for sale on Exchanges (even if at a fixed price) could be quite negative.

Its best that the dev team use the pre-mine coins to cover the cost of development and up-keep of the Coin.

However, getting on "Coinpayments Payment" could be a great boost on getting LTFN as a more adaptable Crypto.

Just wait for some time.....
LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:26:41 AM

I would suggest the Dev Team to hold-on to putting coins (pre-mine) yup for sale at this point in time.

The next milestone for LTFN should be getting listed on "CMC". And, the first challenge for getting listed on CMC is that LTFN should be listed on any 2 Crypto Exchanges that CMC is aligned with (price streaming). And, both CoinExchange and Crex24 are good against this criteria. LTFN already listed on these.

Being only CPU mineable coin makes LTFN in itself makes it a unique Crypto Asset.

I would say, let LTFN get listed on CMC first. And, then go in for inviting private investors.

Putting some of the pre-mined LTFN for sale on Exchanges (even if at a fixed price) could be quite negative.

Its best that the dev team use the pre-mine coins to cover the cost of development and up-keep of the Coin.

However, getting on "Coinpayments Payment" could be a great boost on getting LTFN as a more adaptable Crypto.

Thanks for your suggestions..

We will first get LTFN listed on CMC.

Stay tuned for the LTFN info on CMC.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:48:03 PM

Thanks for your suggestions..

We will first get LTFN listed on CMC.

Stay tuned for the LTFN info on CMC.
Interesting, i think this is the best time to do some marketing. Giveaway or offering some bounty would be a great idea to spread about LTFN.
Can you please confirm that you're giving away only 1 coin per 10k followers on twitter?
baljeetamsaini

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:00:39 AM

You may also consider listing LTFN on "TradeSatoshi".

The best thing I found at TradeSatoshi is that they have one of the least "Minimum Trade of 0.00001000 BTC". This way, even new people with less BTC can enter LTFN or any other Crypto.

Also, TradeSatoshi offers a "Free Faucet" offering many free coins, including BTC. And, one can easily make around 0.00001000 in 2 days. You can claim all the coins listed on the Faucet every 1 hour.

Listing LTFN on TradeSatoshi can make new people with less amount of BTC to buy LTFN.

I am sure Listing fee at TradeSatoshi would not be that high either.
Chandu141

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:37:04 PM

You may also consider listing LTFN on "TradeSatoshi".

The best thing I found at TradeSatoshi is that they have one of the least "Minimum Trade of 0.00001000 BTC". This way, even new people with less BTC can enter LTFN or any other Crypto.

Also, TradeSatoshi offers a "Free Faucet" offering many free coins, including BTC. And, one can easily make around 0.00001000 in 2 days. You can claim all the coins listed on the Faucet every 1 hour.

Listing LTFN on TradeSatoshi can make new people with less amount of BTC to buy LTFN.

I am sure Listing fee at TradeSatoshi would not be that high either.

Trade satoshi will list for 1 BTC but not sure if devs have  funds but  this exchange is not so popular and have very few cap...
i suggest devs get some funds  to get  coinpayments integration ,

kSL

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:27:20 PM

Hello! Tell me, does it make sense to dig with i5-2500? Or is it really too weak processor for mining?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:19:27 PM

i have some ltc on my ledger is there any way to clams LTFN
john8chop

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:56:37 PM

Hello! Tell me, does it make sense to dig with i5-2500? Or is it really too weak processor for mining?

ive found blocks myself with my i7-4790k. Might as well hook up to a pool and see what happens! not many people mining yet.....
baljeetamsaini

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:38:54 AM

As I reply, my i5 - 2400 is giving me about 150 to 165 H/s.

But, remember - the difficulty has increased to 0.001 to 0.002 since LTFN got listed. Not so long back, I was mining LTFN at a difficulty of about 0.0005 odd.

LTFN is showing a good promise. And, as more and more people get the attention of LTFN, difficulty will increase further.

So, my advise would be to mine some LTFN and hold on to them for the "Good Times".

Best of Luck !!!
Chandu141

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:21:05 PM

As I reply, my i5 - 2400 is giving me about 150 to 165 H/s.

But, remember - the difficulty has increased to 0.001 to 0.002 since LTFN got listed. Not so long back, I was mining LTFN at a difficulty of about 0.0005 odd.

LTFN is showing a good promise. And, as more and more people get the attention of LTFN, difficulty will increase further.

So, my advise would be to mine some LTFN and hold on to them for the "Good Times".

Best of Luck !!!

you are right \..

as per block explorer the supply of circulation is around 71 million .. from which only 11 to 12 million related to LTFN and rest are related to Litecoin / LTC so until unless LTC holders claim LTFN the supply of LTFN will be just (94 million - 60 million)  34 million which is very low supply and will be a scares  and soon the Block halving may be next year as per my calculation, it will become 12.5 coins per block making more hard to mine enough coins. so best time to mine now or buy cheap and stack as much as one can afford.

cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 01:33:55 AM

Code:
-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:6502 -u WALLET -p c=LTFN

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:19:58 AM

Code:
-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:6502 -u WALLET -p c=LTFN

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

Nice pool, added to the mining pool channel on discord http://discord.gg/vtCFvTb
baljeetamsaini

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:33:26 AM

The LTFN Dev Team,

There are a lot of people who are speaking a whole lot of things about the Dev Team pre-mine of LTFN.

In reality, the Dev Team "Post-Mined / Insta-Mined" 10 Million LTFNs.

But, we already see that the devs are putting their own funds to finance the listing fee while getting LTFN listed at Exchanges (e.g., CoinExchange & Crex24). And the Devs are now planning for integration of LTFN with "CoinPayments Integration".

There is only 1 way to silence the critics (that talk about the Post-Mine / Instamine of 10 Million LTFNs), and the same is as under:-

Making a Transparency Report:-

The Devs should make a "Google Spreadsheet" and upload it onto the LTFN Website.

The start point of this spreadsheet should be the "Project Development Initial Balance" alongwith the LTFN Transaction ID and also show the 10 Million LTFNs.

And, all further LTFN In and LTFN Out should be mentioned in subsequent fields, one below the other, alongwith the LTFN Transaction ID and the description of what the LTFN Out was used for.

This is something similar to what the Dev Team of Veco Coin did. And, the Transparency Report shows everything.

I personally do not like Veco coin and do not propose people to buy Veco...... coz of creating a mirror identical coin just by copying the code of an existing coin (Cryply / Cranepay) is not acceptable.

But, I personally feel, Veco did a good job with coming up with a "Transparency Report" and using good things from existing projects is always a good practice.

Hope, we see a "Transparency Report" for LTFN soon as well !

The veco transparency report can be seen at :- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSScDVPmWM0wXc4d7woPnIoZbG7VERGaI9-jmsCQcA8/edit#gid=0

Chandu141

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

The LTFN Dev Team,

There are a lot of people who are speaking a whole lot of things about the Dev Team pre-mine of LTFN.

In reality, the Dev Team "Post-Mined / Insta-Mined" 10 Million LTFNs.

But, we already see that the devs are putting their own funds to finance the listing fee while getting LTFN listed at Exchanges (e.g., CoinExchange & Crex24). And the Devs are now planning for integration of LTFN with "CoinPayments Integration".

There is only 1 way to silence the critics (that talk about the Post-Mine / Instamine of 10 Million LTFNs), and the same is as under:-

Making a Transparency Report:-

The Devs should make a "Google Spreadsheet" and upload it onto the LTFN Website.

The start point of this spreadsheet should be the "Project Development Initial Balance" alongwith the LTFN Transaction ID and also show the 10 Million LTFNs.

And, all further LTFN In and LTFN Out should be mentioned in subsequent fields, one below the other, alongwith the LTFN Transaction ID and the description of what the LTFN Out was used for.

This is something similar to what the Dev Team of Veco Coin did. And, the Transparency Report shows everything.

I personally do not like Veco coin and do not propose people to buy Veco...... coz of creating a mirror identical coin just by copying the code of an existing coin (Cryply / Cranepay) is not acceptable.

But, I personally feel, Veco did a good job with coming up with a "Transparency Report" and using good things from existing projects is always a good practice.

Hope, we see a "Transparency Report" for LTFN soon as well !

The veco transparency report can be seen at :- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSScDVPmWM0wXc4d7woPnIoZbG7VERGaI9-jmsCQcA8/edit#gid=0

Yes i agree with this.. showing the detailed spreadsheet is necessary and will be an advantage for gaining the trust.

LTC Finance (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:49:31 AM

Download Litecoin Finance blocks bootstrap from the below links

Block files Litecoin Finance ( non txindex )

simple unzip to data folder, run wallet, wait sync to last blocks.

Part1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HmPZzXNX1ACuxUkDCbW_V1yA6N8HJykz/view?usp=sharing

Part2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MoYo2UHYNipbkBdOa1oZ5Yyo9Fcn90E7/view?usp=sharing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: