Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on exchanges has no effects anymore  (Read 1172 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

This is 2019 and as such things should be done different, the days of hype and speculation to inflate price has long passed and behind us, now its all about technicalities, fundamentals,  solid development of real product that can serve a purpose,

Listing on popular exchange nowadays doesn't have much effect on price especially in this market condion, now is time to change the game, bring something to the table, not just empty wp Wink, people get wiser.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:47:01 PM

Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year
You are totally wrong!
Listing on big exchanges every time makes a good profit. Delisting from big exchanges will cause a big dump. Look for example at these coins that were delisted from Binance: Wings, Substratum, Salt, CloakCoin. (-30% loss after news about delisting)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:47:57 PM

no effect anymore ? but they do have an effect before ? i dont think listing a coin can make an effect on the market or on the price of other cryptos because listing a coin is just normal thing  .  no one buys or sells after the coins get listed because no one would ever recognized it . it can take a alot of time in order for users to find out that a new coin has been listed  . that is only the time that they will buy and sell  . that is also the time that it can have an effect in the market if cryptos  .
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:51:16 PM

Maybe it depends on the popularity of the exchange but you are right just take a look at ICOVO and Icechain they failed to satisfy investors and holders because the price is way below the ICO price people are regretting investing on both coins.

DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:19:52 PM

Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year
Yes, now comes a completely different time and here it is another level in the development of cryptocurrency, start other conditions of the game and it's interesting! 2019 is a year of changes, just look how quickly everything changes!

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:31:03 PM

Maybe it depends on the popularity of the exchange but you are right just take a look at ICOVO and Icechain they failed to satisfy investors and holders because the price is way below the ICO price people are regretting investing on both coins.
Icechain fell a huge number of times. I am sure that the people who have invested money in it are now very sorry. But the project is not bad. maybe in the future it will be expensive
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:42:51 PM

Not only just these two projects, but also almost ICO projects since the mid to the end of 2018 all have the situation like this

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:45:36 PM

Still has some effect on new projects. I have witness a new project dipped and skyrocketed by almost 1000% after listing on a decentralized exchange.
I wondered how they did it . Maybe listing on certain exchanges and avoiding some helps.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:35:01 PM

Perhaps there are some cases that give a short-term price increase for a new asset on a large exchange. I know only examples when, as a result, asset prices fall. One can only hope that this will change when there is an uptrend in the entire market.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:43:00 PM

Perhaps there are some cases that give a short-term price increase for a new asset on a large exchange. I know only examples when, as a result, asset prices fall. One can only hope that this will change when there is an uptrend in the entire market.
The fact is that in some cases even those projects that failed to build softcap are listed. If we judge the situation by the parameters of 2016, then this is almost nonsense. Nevertheless, some projects manage to get good results.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:46:38 PM

I think there were not so much coins that were listed on Binance for example. This is the best exchange that always has caused a coin pump after listing and this is happening at the moment as well. Just look closer Smiley

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:49:24 PM

Still has some effect on new projects. I have witness a new project dipped and skyrocketed by almost 1000% after listing on a decentralized exchange.
I wondered how they did it . Maybe listing on certain exchanges and avoiding some helps.

Tell me what was the name of this project? because for six months  I have not seen a single new project which showed such growth

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:55:23 PM

Of a truth as we are growing in this cryptocurrencies development made factors has started to change and listing a project in the exchange don't affect the price much this day.  I think we are not going to have good pumping in price by just list a project in a new exchange but people are now looking at the development and other factors about a coins before investing.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:59:45 PM

Of a truth as we are growing in this cryptocurrencies development made factors has started to change and listing a project in the exchange don't affect the price much this day.  I think we are not going to have good pumping in price by just list a project in a new exchange but people are now looking at the development and other factors about a coins before investing.
They are no longer being move by certain news which nothing that will affect the progress of the project, unlike before where investors are
really excited when hearing rumors that the coins that they holding will be added to another exchange, traders will begin to accumulate and
try to hold as many as they can before the time comes and the actual listing will happen.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:01:59 PM

I consider only two exchanges that have impact on token price right now - binance, of course and sometimes okex. Also I have seen some good attempts on bittrex.

jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:03:22 PM

Project is useless without working product. If it is listed on exchange it will just dump very hard by the bounty hunters or airdrops hunters.
better wait for the product it will pump for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: