Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT trust ABUSE by people here. Needs attention at once before goes out of hand  (Read 1838 times)
Chosen Username

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:22:54 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 08:37:46 PM by Chosen Username

Scare quotes (also called shudder quotes,[1][2] sneer quotes,[3] and quibble marks) are quotation marks a writer places around a word or phrase to signal that they are using it in a non-standard, ironic, or otherwise special sense.[4] Scare quotes may indicate that the author is using someone else's term, similar to preceding a phrase with the expression "so-called";[5] they may imply skepticism or disagreement, belief that the words are misused, or that the writer intends a meaning opposite to the words enclosed in quotes..

FAIL

not as a direct quote of something anybody said.

MAY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

I realize it is a natural inclination to defend yourselves; however, in this case it only results in more vitriol being spewed. I think many of the participants in this thread should take heed to the advise to not feed the trolls. However, if this obvious flame war is serving to invigorate you all, proceed.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Your time line does NOT match with your PROVEN LIE.

You are quoting something I said just after I saw the red trust and BEFORE IT HAD been explained to me about such a thing as scare quotes at this point in time

Here is the post in which I explain to you what scare quotes are (please note the timestamp):

The use of the quotation marks was clearly "scare quotes", and not as a direct quote of something anybody said.

Here are just a selection of posts from you, after my aforementioned post, that continue to perpetuate your lie that marlboroza misquoted you:

It is now observable I never even said what malboroza quoted  and they got the wrong end of the stick
If you read the last thread malboroza clearly quotes me
rather than be referring  to  another quote beside it that i DID NOT SAY??
However in the context of 3 of my actual quotes and one quote containing a very similar statement with the same 2 people in ...and inside these new "" when you are saying anyone who quotes some else has to put that now.

My timeline matches just fine. Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it not true.

LOL so now you change the proof and use other quotes... your last post was a lie

As if i read your shit closely you baffoon

I mean quote my entire examples not cut bits out of them that could mean anything you imbecile bring the full quotes and let me see what you say.... anyway of course you are not someone I would accept anything from anyway you're some repetitive spaz who double posts me questions that I already have responded too....

bring the full quotes and what they are supposed to represent. Your last post was a lie or the evidence your brought to demonstrate what you were saying was fucked.

Now take time bring full quotes and highlight the bit you think proves that I did not listen to you.... and accept what you told me. Which I would not even probably read properly because you keep posting the same stuff I have already replied to.

ALSO SUCH MOON SAID YOU ARE GOING TO REMOVE YOUR SIG FOR 2 YEARS TO MATCH THE REST OF THE GANG AND MYSELF.
GET OVER THERE TO OTHER THREAD AND NOW AND DO IT.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

I had been warned this bunch of dumb fools were currently pouring over my post history trying to find some way to silence me sticking up for some legends getting taken down by this black and white copy and paste tool they think they can use to their advatage.

I for one don't want to silence you. I think you have a pretty good combination of narcissism and stupidity that can be entertaining for quite a while.

REMOVE YOUR SIGS GANGE MEMBERS - I will remove mine for as long as you remove yours. Let's prove you are nothing like the noobs you are so critical of from trying to make some sig money here. You are a fucking joke.

I'll take you up on that. I have removed my signature. Don't be a liar and remove yours.

~ weaseling

So you lied. You haven't removed your signature even though I did. It makes no sense for 6 other users remove their signatures in exchange for your one signature. Do it now.

HAHAH  only in your mind ...this is your logic you dumb retarded. EVERYONE LOSES THE SAME IF WE ALL REMOVE IT IS NOT ME LOSING 1 AND ANYONE ELSE LOSING 6. I WILL NOT LET YOUR GANG BE PAID TO SNIPE AT ME AND SPAM AND GET PAID. WE ALL REMOVE FIND OUT WHICH ONES SAY NO AND REPORT BACK. GANG MEMBERS

ARE THEY ALL YOUR ALTS YOU ILLOGICAL FUCKING DIV? ONLY THEN WOULD IT BE UNFAIR. THEY PROBABLY ARE IF YOU ARE SAYING IT IS UNFAIR TO ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL. I THINK SOME COULD WELL BE YOUR ALTS GET THEM ALL GONE YOU SNIVELLING COWARDLY WRETCH.

I SAID GANG MEMBER"S" REMOVE AND I WILL REMOVE AT ONCE- ASK THEM HERE AND ONE BY ONE THEY SHOULD SAY YES OR NO.

WHY WOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM LOSING THEIR SPAMMING FOR DOLLARS??? ARE SOME OF THESE YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS? YOU MERIT CYCLING JACKAL.

ANY ONE OF THEM THAT IS NOT HERE AND GOING THROUGH WITH IT AFTER YOU AGREED TO MY GANG MEMBERS AGREEMENT.

YOU DID NOT HAVE A PAID SIG ON THIS ONE OF YOUR ALTS SO DON'T THINK I DID NOT NOTICE. BRING THE GANG MEMBERS NOT GANG MEMBER.

HURRY UP I WILL INCREASE NOW TO 3 YEARS IF ALL HERE IN 30MINS AND AGREE TO IT. hahaha where are the rest hiding come on bring them here suchmoron,

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

ARE THEY ALL YOUR ALTS YOU ILLOGICAL FUCKING DIV? ONLY THEN WOULD IT BE UNFAIR. THEY PROBABLY ARE IF YOU ARE SAYING IT IS UNFAIR TO ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL. I THINK SOME COULD WELL BE YOUR ALTS GET THEM ALL GONE YOU SNIVELLING COWARDLY WRETCH.

Yes, they're all my alts. The deal is off.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

NO no come back and tell me why it has to be off are you saying these other spammers will not do it?
Bring them here don't try to forget my deal now you got me excited.

gang members remove for 3 years i remove for 3 years

why are you calling it off .....are you worried about your alts? or did your jackal gang say they want to keep sig spamming???

Will you have no pals left if we call off sigs ? will they stop posting?

I knew it would never happen LOLOLOL financially motivated posters criticising other financially motivated posters HAHAHA

This gang of gimps and cowards make me laugh ...merry xmas you broke bums.
Hope the sig spamming helped you make rent and have a few snacks....
Send me your addresses on PM I am burning wads of 100s because it is to much hassle to buy wood with my riches...
Dumping my pivx bags (well a few coins all that bum can afford) on the pharmacist the poor dumb shit was brilliant ..doh... ....hahaha
merry xmas pharmacist....hahah

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

NO no come back and tell me why it has to be off are you saying these other spammers will not do it?

why are you calling it off .....are you worried about your alts? or did your jackal gang say they want to keep sig spamming???

I'm calling it off because you're an idiot. You keep changing it from 1 year to 2 years to 3 years to 6 people. Let's do it one-on-one if you still want to keep your word.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

I'm calling it off because you're an idiot. You keep changing it from 1 year to 2 years to 3 years to 6 people. Let's do it one-on-one if you still want to keep your word.

MY WORD WAS GANG MEMBERS YOU FUCKING TOOL READ AGAIN YOU SNIVELING WRETCH can you go back and edit the post are you accusing me of lying was it in scare quotes lol you fucking div

I would only do it if all you spamming divs do it...unless you are one entity we all lose the same. I'm not letting any of you getting paid to spam from now on,. So only the one alt that didnt have a paid sig will remove the paid sigs must stay for financially motivated posting. I see.

GET THEM ALL HERE NOW.

YOUR LOGIC IS RETARDED MORON- - WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING THAT I AM INCREASING THE YEARS??? YOU DUMB SHIT DO YOU WANT TO HURRY BACK TO SIG SPAMMING OR SOMETHING. INCREASING TO 5 YRS NOW. HURRY UP GET THEM HERE.

Or are you saying if I reduce back to 2 years you will do it....hahah your logic is a fail as ever you thick piece of cowardly shit trying to get me banned and didnt even check the post links you dumb cowardly jackal.

hahah not doing it cos the years are getting longer. hahah

why will they not all do it? what is the problem are you saying they are spammers now? are you accusing them of being spammers and will not remove. Have you asked them even yet... weird i have been telling them face to face to come here and do it already where are they??

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16544

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

EVERYONE LOSES THE SAME IF WE ALL REMOVE IT IS NOT ME LOSING 1 AND ANYONE ELSE LOSING 6. I WILL NOT LET YOUR GANG BE PAID TO SNIPE AT ME AND SPAM AND GET PAID. WE ALL REMOVE FIND OUT WHICH ONES SAY NO AND REPORT BACK. GANG MEMBERS

I SAID GANG MEMBER"S" REMOVE AND I WILL REMOVE AT ONCE- ASK THEM HERE AND ONE BY ONE THEY SHOULD SAY YES OR NO.

WHY WOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM LOSING THEIR SPAMMING FOR DOLLARS??? ARE SOME OF THESE YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS? YOU MERIT CYCLING JACKAL.

ANY ONE OF THEM THAT IS NOT HERE AND GOING THROUGH WITH IT AFTER YOU AGREED TO MY GANG MEMBERS AGREEMENT.

YOU DID NOT HAVE A PAID SIG ON THIS ONE OF YOUR ALTS SO DON'T THINK I DID NOT NOTICE. BRING THE GANG MEMBERS NOT GANG MEMBER.

HURRY UP I WILL INCREASE NOW TO 3 YEARS IF ALL HERE IN 30MINS AND AGREE TO IT.
Maybe I should just continue answering to cryptohunter in memes:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

EVERYONE LOSES THE SAME IF WE ALL REMOVE IT IS NOT ME LOSING 1 AND ANYONE ELSE LOSING 6. I WILL NOT LET YOUR GANG BE PAID TO SNIPE AT ME AND SPAM AND GET PAID. WE ALL REMOVE FIND OUT WHICH ONES SAY NO AND REPORT BACK. GANG MEMBERS

HURRY UP I WILL INCREASE NOW TO 3 YEARS IF ALL HERE IN 30MINS AND AGREE TO IT.
Maybe I should just continue answering to cryptohunter in memes:

THIS IS GREAT LOYCE IS HERE AND AGREEING THEREFORE TO REMOVE HIS SIG FOR 3 YEARS JUST A FEW MORE GANG MEMBERS TO COME.

stick to memes don't post anything other than that or you will fuck it up .

So far we have

SUCHMOOM - WILL REMOVE 3 YEARS
LOYCEV - WILL REMOVE 3 YEARS.
THE PHARMACIST - NOT HERE YET COMING SOON
FOX PUP - NOT HERE YET COMING SOON
MALBOROZA - NOT HERE YET COMING SOON.
IEOIOEI - NOT HERE YET COMING SOON

CRYPTO HUNTER - WILL REMOVE AS SOON AS FULL GANG AGREES

2 DOWN 4 TO GO.....YAY  we are getting somewhere.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

No, I'm not doing it because you're an idiot who can't be trusted to keep their word. Change in terms is a symptom of that, as is your lying and attributing words to people who never said anything of the sort (kinda ironic given your complaint about scare quotes).
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

So far we have

2 DOWN 4 TO GO.....YAY  we are getting somewhere.
How this topic moved from "DT trust ABUSE" to "removing signature"?

I can only say that suchmoom, fox pup, malboroza and ieoioei are not DT members, I don't even know who suchmoom, malboroza and ieoioei are.
I have tried to search these members, unfortunately, without result.

Joke on the side, perhaps OP think abuse of power is in signature? @OP Can you explain this? Do you think someone here is abusing trust because they have signature?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

No, I'm not doing it because you're an idiot who can't be trusted to keep their word. Change in terms is a symptom of that, as is your lying and attributing words to people who never said anything of the sort (kinda ironic given your complaint about scare quotes).

I am changing the terms for the better you moron. More years = less sig spam for us all.... try to understand imbecile

We can all agree anyone using a sig before 3 years will be perm banned.

I am waiting NOW to do this with the gang member(s)

THE PHARMACIST I HEARD JUST SAID

"NO WAY IN HELL "  HAHAHAH "NO WAY IN HELL"   WILL I EVER STOP SPAMMING FOR MONEY HAHAHA - the pharmacist

next time i see that dumb ass creep telling people they are financially motivated posters I will bitch slap him around that thread with these quotes from him.

hahah

ohhhh they are talking about red trust again now......ohhhhhhhh red trust abuse becaue I am challenging them to remove their paid sigs.

See what they really are.

Next there will invent ANOTHER 1 DAY OLD SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT TO TRY AND GET ME BANNED  LIKE THEY JUST DID

I am net positive beyond what you will ever be and am a giant of achievements compared to you all .....self righteous high horse acheivers of nothing  who NO WAY IN HELL WILL STOP SIG SPAMMING AND FINANCIALLY MOTIVATED POSTING. lol

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

So far we have

2 DOWN 4 TO GO.....YAY  we are getting somewhere.
How this topic moved from "DT trust ABUSE" to "removing signature"?

I can only say that suchmoom, fox pup, malboroza and ieoioei are not DT members, I don't even know who suchmoom, malboroza and ieoioei are.
I have tried to search these members, unfortunately, without result.

Joke on the side, perhaps OP think abuse of power is in signature? @OP Can you explain this? Do you think someone here is abusing trust because they have signature?

Use max cpu power to try to work out who they could be moronbozo

the forum went downhill from financially motivated posting get that div

set and example to the noobs coming here remove your high paid sigs before telling them financially motivated posting is wrong.

Will you drop your sig for 3 years or NO WAY IN HELL?Huh

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:57:39 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 10:20:54 PM by marlboroza

"NO WAY IN HELL "  HAHAHAH "NO WAY IN HELL"   WILL I EVER STOP SPAMMING FOR MONEY HAHAHA - the pharmacist
Can you quote exact words where TP said this?

Can you address this:

Now fuck off and create more 1 day old puppet accounts to try and silence me from asking you painful questions.
I never did such thing. I created account which was tagged by DT on request and I didn't really hide that I have created it. I even put "M" at the end of the post, which you can see if you scroll back 1 or 2 page.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

Can you quote exact words where TP said this?

Can you address this:

I don't need to explain anything to you other than I have already said about it.

Let's set an example to others to not be financially rewarded to post. Unless you are a sig spammerholic yourself I await your answer join my list or never hear the end of it scum bag. You pulled the dragons tail and I am already massively wealthy now thanks to bitcointalk and my excellent trading skills ..and well thanks the pharmacist you did your bit...hahah I'll have a bottle of 2013 Armand de Brignac Rose on you ...thanks dude,.

Simple moronbozo get it??

Now fuck off and create more 1 day old puppet accounts to try and silence me from asking you painful questions.

YES or NO WAY IN HELL  hahahha  good old thepharmacist - what a funny dip shit loser that guy is. Probably still staring at those PIVX i sold that dumb smuck for 100x or 200x or 300x the price I bought them for hahaha.  Happy xmas the pharmacist..... have a drink on me you poor cowardly cretin. Alone at home. Those canned meats I sent over may be out of date check them before eating haha don't want you having more of those shitting the bed problems you were talking about in the other thread..hahah No shit readers this is true go check it out.

khaled0111
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2832

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I read all your previous discussions (cryptohunter vs gang members Grin ) it was kinda funny but it went to far.

It is really sad to see great members like you wasting your time this way.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:34:20 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 10:44:29 PM by cryptohunter

I read all your previous discussions (cryptohunter vs gang members Grin ) it was kinda funny but it went to far.

It is really sad to see great members like you wasting your time this way.

Thank you but honestly when there are gangs that will red trust you to stop you speaking the truth

Then if that does not work they will create a puppet account (cos they are cowards) to try and get you banned

Then there is no such thing as too far with these people.

Never let anyone silence your free speech to say anything you like if  it is true and you can present a case to support it.,

If nobody ever stands up to them they will grow in power until nobody will be able to.

First they came for the......

You know how it goes

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

I think it's very clear the problem isn't people spamming the forum with default simplistic opinions, but people earning money. And it's really easy to see this, otherwise the called spammers would be just silenced by the bothered members on their personal profiles, without major troubles and complaints.

However, without this issue there wouldn't be a reason for this elite to exist, they would be just "random people" (like they like to say) among other random people. So they created the issue, to sell the solution, getting rid of the concurrency smartly and creating a new status for themselves, also defining what are good posts, what aren't, who deserves to be mocked and who deserves to be praised.

On the other hand, the plans of spreading red paint everywhere without limits weren't looked favorably and they had to retreat (even though more than one attempt was cogitated). But the concurrency should still be eliminated somehow, and then, suddenly accounts negotiations were criminalized by those who were acknowledged with this practice before.

Actually, the rules are applied in a personal manner and doesn't have the same weight for everyone, creating an environment of instability and dubiousness.

And after merit system implementation the elite just became more aggressive to earn points fast and to show how superior they are from the randoms, although it has also a positive point, that is the exposure of the VIP club "exchanging cards" among themselves, as it was already showed.

The part that people can be negatived for almost any reason is completely surreal, and even worse is the connivance or indifference, omission of DT members towards these surreal situations, just to avoid a conflict with DT partners. So, the conclusion is that those who should watch over justice for all, doesn't matter who you are, don't care about anything else than keeping a good relationship with those who are equally powerful or more powerful (to prevent retaliation).

Those who could make the difference don't put themselves on someone's shoes. They don't consider the same can happen to them, maybe not in this forum, but in somewhere else in life sooner or later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print