Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittech NS Neoscrypt ASIC 63MH/s is a ***SCAM***  (Read 447 times)
biztalk23 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

https://bittech.cn.com

This was announced on many news sites (paid articles) and listed on couple of ASIC profitability sites, as well as on HashDeploy for sale.

I pre-ordered one in September fro $1899 and it was to be delivered by 10th Oct. Nothing so far and no response to mails.

And now without delivering the pre-orders they are taking new orders at $1699 for in-stock delivery.

Save your money and don't buy anything from Bittech.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biztalk23 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

Bump to keep thread alive - until proven not SCAM or website shuts down.
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

a mod should make a pinned thread with listed scam manufacturer
usmras

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

@biztalk23 sorry to hear that :/

https://bittech.cn.com

This was announced on many news sites (paid articles) and listed on couple of ASIC profitability sites, as well as on HashDeploy for sale.

I pre-ordered one in September fro $1899 and it was to be delivered by 10th Oct. Nothing so far and no response to mails.

And now without delivering the pre-orders they are taking new orders at $1699 for in-stock delivery.

Save your money and don't buy anything from Bittech.

badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

If you look at the cost of hosting $420 for a year it seems too good to be true. 
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

from the looks of the website
it smells a big funky scam to me
never trust these kind of websites without a review from a reputable member on this forum
WinMar

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Thanks for the scam tip. I was considering this box but it appears to be a scam.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

I typically never trust new asic manufacturers as well due to the large amount of scams as of late, as do most people on this forum. As an example, the account representing Blackminer on this subforum had negative trust until it was proven that the miners being sold were indeed delivered and working after about a month or two, can't hurt to be too careful in cryptocurrency.

Sucks that the miner you purchased was a scam, but there's always that risk with a new manufacturer. Occasionally the companies selling the miners pay crypto news outlets to advertise their miner, and it seems that's what happened this time around. In the future when you're buying a new miner, I suggest doing a search for the miner on this forum or making a topic on the miner here if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a manufacturer or miner.

Seems like the site you linked in OP's now dead according to Cloudflare currently, so others should not be scammed by this site for now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: