Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is right to come back?  (Read 31371 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

I think it's real because in January the market usually experiences bullrun and I'm sure it will repeat again in 2019 but that it will definitely be different from the previous bullrun because the popularity and distribution of crypto is also different each year
and hopefully with the popularity of crypto higher, the higher the crypto value in the future bullrun

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

What do you think? Are we ready for rise? And Is it really good time for rise?
I suggest to be careful when buying because we don't know prices will go down any further, some say it will reach a $ 3000 decline next year even though it is not true there are times to guard against the worst possible

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

I suggest to be careful when buying because we don't know prices will go down any further, some say it will reach a $ 3000 decline next year even though it is not true there are times to guard against the worst possible
Yes but instead of being worry I think we should buy as much as we can the later we will be the more we will be sad because as time passing bitcoin is gaining more worth and power. So this is best time for you to come back and join the market because waiting to see or to confirm the rise for this year you will lose the opportunity.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:52:49 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 02:10:19 AM by Question123

There is no reason to leave before but better to come back because in the january 2019 crypto will increase again. I think more people will turn back in the year 2019 becauss they will see the potential of the cryptocurrency again. Like what they see in the last few years
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

if what is meant about the altcoin price, then the answer is that the price of all altcoins still hasn't returned as early as 2018 until mid-July 2018
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

I am optimistic that there will be a recovery for crypto at the beginning of 2019, although not yet overall, this is certainly awaited by everyone for cryptocurrency to be able to rise again after so long being in a downturn
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

indeed, January was predicted as the month for cryptocurrency to rise again, but actually it was only a prediction, it could be true or not, all we could do was just follow the flow of the market, because that's what I usually do, if we expect an uncertain prediction makes us stressful.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Just a few days next before 2018 ended, and i see the market still moving up, even though yesterday the price is dropping a little.
But as today it increase again, i hope in the beginning of 2019 will be the starting point for cryptocurrency to take it's throne back.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:42:38 AM

With a high degree of probability, we will still fall to confirm that the bullish mood we have to break through the bearish resistance line then the price can go up and you can buy, and while the price goes in the range and can not go above 4400

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Between the trap and the real, the trap is to go back down when big investors sell the results of buying the previous week's low prices. The real increase is seen for the week of this week and will probably continue next year.

The real hope is that the altcoins price continues to rise, and hopefully that happens.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

Between the trap and the real, the trap is to go back down when big investors sell the results of buying the previous week's low prices. The real increase is seen for the week of this week and will probably continue next year.

The real hope is that the altcoins price continues to rise, and hopefully that happens.
It looks like you are in a state of confusion and this makes me confused. LOL
It's very difficult to find out when a big buyer buys altcoins and when he will sell altcoins.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

It looks like you are in a state of confusion and this makes me confused. LOL
It's very difficult to find out when a big buyer buys altcoins and when he will sell altcoins.
we just could find this while price already drop alot.but technically we could identify it early if we skill on chart analisys.although its not fully accurate.and if we want buy maybe current price has less risk.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

I think in 2019 the price of bitcoin will soon rise, because many predict that next year will be a good year for the increase in the price of bitcoin. so I also really hope for a deeper improvement.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

I think it's time for us to get back up, prices have started to increase in these few hours, but if we buy coins now, we have to review frequently and get ready to sell to get profit.
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

Yes it is the time for rising price because new year is starting and investors wants money to celebrate the new year so they will sell the coins now and of course the price will rise for sure... and already 300$ rise from yesterday...still price will increase...
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

see the market now starting to improve and I see the 2015 chart also in January prices rose 80%
chances are that in January 2019 you will experience the same thing ...
so now is the time to buy bitcoin and altcoin
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

The market is still in a low state, so i think it will still be a good time to get into the crypto world.
Join in again right now could give you the chance to get more profit, cause you could purchase any coins in a lower price with more chance of increase.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

The market is still in a low state, so i think it will still be a good time to get into the crypto world.
Join in again right now could give you the chance to get more profit, cause you could purchase any coins in a lower price with more chance of increase.
bitcoin price now in good movement if we want to buy it.yesterday its price was around $3600 and now rise again to $3932. maybe in early year it could reach $5700 again.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:30:05 AM

I have been reading that BTC has yet to dump. It may very well reach around $1,500 usd. Even with it dumping to there I really think 3k is a great buy price its around an 80% discount from its ATH. I am sure any decent investments (on good coins) will see a great increase from todays price!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:39:11 AM

we are still not ready to fly high. Because our crypto market takes time to grow back like other financial markets. if it grows now, it will be a bad signal for the long-term survival of crypto.
We should follow the rules of nature, which is a good sign. It will grow slowly in the coming years.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: