Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] KUVERIT - BUILDING THE AMAZON OF GUARANTEES & REDUCING FRAUD GLOBALLY ⚡⚡  (Read 836 times)
BountyManagement (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:30:44 PM by BountyManagement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BountyManagement (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 02:25:35 PM by BountyManagement

It is now live, 70% discount until Christmas day!!
ICO2019
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

Reserved Russian Translation

Whitepaper - Website - ANN Thread - Bounty Thread

Translation Language: Russian
Telegram: @cryptotimex
Native language: Russian
Bitcointalk username: ICO2019
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2489565
Email: raiserpix@gmail.com
Portfolio: http://tns.mozello.com
ERC-20 wallet address: 0xc971311f19f606d80bdf8f03943b4d7c3d51e493
Papote

Activity: 202
Merit: 7

Professional Spanish Translator. PM to me.

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

RESERVED SPANISH TRANSLATION

Translate: All (WP, ANN, Bounty, Website)
BitcoinTalk Name: Papote
Bitcointalk Profile Link: http://bit.ly/PapoteProfile
Language: English to Spanish.
Telegram: @Kohzito
E-Mail: kohzholos@gmail.com
Portfolio: http://bit.ly/SpanishPortfolio (Updating ...)
ETH Address: 0x79dc54D4a19b79F19e13b903693DA81Ed9c972b0
SEND ME AN PM IF I AM ACCEPTED

PROFESSIONAL SPANISH TRANSLATOR

IF YOU NEED, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

I would Like to reserve Portuguese Translations.

My Portfolio:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2718114

Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Most of the people are applying themselves with their past skills on translating and I wonder why you are ignoring them
BountyManagement (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

Most of the people are applying themselves with their past skills on translating and I wonder why you are ignoring them
because it is not yet the time and actually this is an ANN Thread not a bounty thread. Announcement will suppose to post here
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

is it true that the Kuverit Token Sale will run for 1 year? and investors need to wait for more than 1 year to be able to trade KUV tokens in exchange?
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

is it true that the Kuverit Token Sale will run for 1 year? and investors need to wait for more than 1 year to be able to trade KUV tokens in exchange?
If you look at website it seems like ico project will end on Dec 24th, 2019 (00:01 AM GMT)
but I'm also still waiting for whitepaper from this project because I want to see more clearly
BountyManagement (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

If you look at website it seems like ico project will end on Dec 24th, 2019 (00:01 AM GMT)
but I'm also still waiting for whitepaper from this project because I want to see more clearly
both of you are right, ico will run for 1year  , but when we reach hard cap before Dec 24 2019, we will stop the ICO or if the team decided to end it
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

the end of 2019 is the ICO complete? wow, this is the first time I've seen a project that runs an ICO for 1 year, it looks like a 70% discount will be a project that offers huge discounts this time too

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DanKuverit

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Hi All

I am the financial director of Kuverit. I will check in daily to see if anyone has any questions that I can answer. Those of you wishing to reserve translations please email support@kuverit.io and Jane will make a record of your participation. I you have any questions about the project please feel free to ask.

We are aiming to be different from other ICO’s we are skipping the pre-sale and pre marketing, we will begin posting the ICO the listing sites today and the bounty will commence. In the next week or two we hope to post a video interview with all team members to confirm their participation.

We are aiming to build a community project with Kuverit, we are open to suggestions and participation from the contributor network. The contributor forum will be available in the next week and soon after that the first committee can be established.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

There are many scammers. Calling on the phone. One fraudster calls me and says, I am from the security service of such a bank. 35 minutes ago, such an amount was sent to such an account from your account. When I expressed my surprise on this issue. I said that I have not had any money on this account for a long time. After that, the crook hung up.
DanKuverit

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

There are many scammers. Calling on the phone. One fraudster calls me and says, I am from the security service of such a bank. 35 minutes ago, such an amount was sent to such an account from your account. When I expressed my surprise on this issue. I said that I have not had any money on this account for a long time. After that, the crook hung up.

I got the one saying he was the Microsoft support technician asking me to allow remote access, Interesting that this is the kind of things our project is designed to prevent. we will be doing an interview video with each member of the team and I will be one of those being interviewed. This video will be uploaded to our youtube channel to verify all teams members.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

both of you are right, ico will run for 1year  , but when we reach hard cap before Dec 24 2019, we will stop the ICO or if the team decided to end it
sorry, if we may know why you have been running the ICO for that long (1 year), I think that will be a problem for investors because holding their money too long and will reduce investor interest in investing
thaliaand

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

I got the one saying he was the Microsoft support technician asking me to allow remote access, Interesting that this is the kind of things our project is designed to prevent. we will be doing an interview video with each member of the team and I will be one of those being interviewed. This video will be uploaded to our youtube channel to verify all teams members.
That;s a good idea to do an interview video with each member of the team so it will bring more transparency to this project. Prospective investors will see this project is trustworthy.
You said that you will be one of those being interviewed. Are the founder CEO Daniel Drury? If that is true, then it is great to see the CEO directly communicating with the public through this forum.
zeeshankhan

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

Great Team and Excellent Project thumbs up and i am in
DanKuverit

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 06:01:42 PM by DanKuverit

sorry, if we may know why you have been running the ICO for that long (1 year), I think that will be a problem for investors because holding their money too long and will reduce investor interest in investing
[/quote]

We have chosen to run the ICO for a year because we want to be different from other ICO’s, we want to build a community driven organisation, we have not done any pre-ICO marketing yet, we have not engaged the many funds and institutional investors. We do not want to simply do an ICO and have the whales dump the tokens on the exchanges at the expense of the real network members. The ICO will end either in one year or when the target is reached.

We will be running this bounty campaign and an airdrop to create more member engagement, we will then move onto marketing, many ICO’s have 3-4 months of Pre-ICO marketing using the funds generated from institutional investors. We are starting from zero and intend to build as a community.

It will be the Kuverit community who will control the company through the contributor forum and committee. This is why we believe the project needs up to a year. The white paper will undergo some minor changes over the next month, the project will grow and evolve with the network. To be different you need to start out being different.
LoveCryptoAll

Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

I think your project is a good one, but for better efficiency, it is better to use a newer protocol. ERC 223, or ERC 721. They are safer and faster.
DanKuverit

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

I think your project is a good one, but for better efficiency, it is better to use a newer protocol. ERC 223, or ERC 721. They are safer and faster.

Thanks for the feedback LoveCryptoAll I will Pass the suggestion onto Pavel Martynov, If is it is safer, faster and more efficient then it should definitely be considered, thanks again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: