Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeXBT🔥Daily Trade Ideas 🔥FREE  (Read 679 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:00:18 PM

Don't try to earn huge profit from day trading. You can start with a good amount of money. Just try to make 2-4% profit from it. After a month, you will able to see a huge profit. Buy coin at the time of dip and sell with high price if you want to trade for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Don't try to earn huge profit from day trading. You can start with a good amount of money. Just try to make 2-4% profit from it. After a month, you will able to see a huge profit. Buy coin at the time of dip and sell with high price if you want to trade for long term.
Good point, you don't have to rush for great market moves, sometimes with leverage, it seems reasonable to take profits from quick scalp moves and short stop loss
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:49:23 PM

Not really worth it if we have some a low amount money of the investment. To be honest i will try to trading with a Shitcoin, I have a good strategy trading with some shitcoin and the profit was really amazin 30-50% using a small capital.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:01:56 PM

If you are capable to predicting daily support and resistance levels then you may go for daily trading. I tried with pivot pint analysis and it worked for few assets but on not regular basis. I mean I tried with bitcoin and ethererum but unable to get consistent results. I am still trying with my research to crack and catch exact turning points of markets.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:14:19 AM

definitely people don't want to make a huge income by long term investing they need money every day that's why they are choosing the way of trading in short period of time Nike day trading this is the only reason that day trading will increasing very short time.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:25:08 AM

Currently the price of BTC sideaway and in this situation the are 2 skenario,  the price will going up or down so its better waiting for next candle sticks so we can decide the price will uptrend or downtrend. Technical  analysis is work in trading but its never work  perpectly so risk management  by use stop loss is should to use always.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:26:33 PM

If you are capable to predicting daily support and resistance levels then you may go for daily trading. I tried with pivot pint analysis and it worked for few assets but on not regular basis. I mean I tried with bitcoin and ethererum but unable to get consistent results. I am still trying with my research to crack and catch exact turning points of markets.
Pivot point based trading is always effective but you need to be sure considering longer time frame like you should not consider only yesterday's data for deriving your today's support and resistance levels but you must go for last week or last 3 to 5 days day to derive your support and resistance levels so that you may get accurate predictions.

I am just following candlestick pattern recognizing for my trading and I do trade occasionally hence I am not having any big trade ideas to share here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:31:07 AM

I am first a Forex trader, and doing it for last 7-8 years. So, Crypto trading comes easy for me. I don’t see any rocket science with it since I consider it all as common sense only.

It works with having good money management and then making sure you are aware of all Crypto News, as that’s where everything works out right. IF we are able to achieve that then only we are able to reach the destination we desire to reach up.
DavidStone

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:42:36 AM

I think when the cryptocurrency market is in the red zone and the price drops hardly, you should take buy order and wait for that moment when the price starts raising again to sell it. In such a way, you can earn on cryptocurrency much. But for this, you need to be more an experienced trader not to pass that moment when the price starts dropping again. You can get new skills in trading cryptocurrencies and fiat products on NewConsort platform developed especially for trading education and safe trading.
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:19:24 PM

Very simple thing from me and that’s to make sure you stay on with risk/money management, as it’s something that helps you in every situation that occurs. I believe these are far from easiest of stuff but very much doable IF we plan well. I only take 2-3% risk on trade, but yet I get good returns thanks to FreshForex with their 101% Tradable Deposit bonus addition, so in actual I have 2/3% risk, but with the total amount, it turns out to be 5% when looked at my actual investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: