Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we hit the bottom already?  (Read 728 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

Anything could happen without any prior indication. The entire network is functional on its own without any external market interference. Also it is manipulative, which could result in a drastic fall if large volume come united to make a large scale investment. To this they will manipulate and fluctuate the market. This fluctuations will surely create a panic and causes increased sell.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Did we hit the bottom already? What is your bet? I think yes, we did last Sunday when we hit 3130 for Bitcoin, since then we are flying.
What is your next move?
Are we in already in the next bull run?
According to my experience in a bull run, Bitcoin and other big cap coins will increase such as Bitcoin and Ether and at the moment Bitcoin Cash like it or not and a bit later ETC and other similar ones and later the smaller ones such as Yggdrash etc.
I won’t be surprised that most of you will keep asking this question until you miss out on the opportunity. This cryptocurrency is all about risk, stop waiting for the bottom and invest your money. The price is already down, so I don’t what else you’re waiting for. That’s why some of you don’t achieve anything in this. You keep waiting for the bottom and you keep missing out. Price is already going up.

it is manipulative, which could result in a drastic fall if large volume come united to make a large scale investment.
Many people are doubting about this rally of bitcoins from $3200 level to $$4050 levels. FOMO might caused this rally and I checked in major exchanges but all look good. But, this rally could not be taken as a sign of trend reversal as we need more sustaining prices above $4000 levels so that price move toward $5000 and then $6500 levels.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Ive seen a lot of tweets that we already hit the bottom and be ready for the reversal that will happen anytime ,it will huge .
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

In my opinion, we didn't hit the bottom yet, and what happened recently is just part of the correction process of crypto from the unrealistic rally last year. I think this spike in price is just a bull trap for a deeper dip. But don't worry, bitcoin will bitcoin, posed to rise and to transform our financial economy. But if you think that bull run is fast approaching, you can play safe by buying some with half of your money and saving the other half for possible deeper dip.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

Ive seen a lot of tweets that we already hit the bottom and be ready for the reversal that will happen anytime ,it will huge .
Let them say what they want to say you just focus on what you think and what you want. And today if you look at price graph according to some people price is 3.9k which is not bottom price. In start price of bitcoin was only 100$ so I think now we can never go back to the bottom price because of high acceptability of bitcoin.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

Anything could happen without any prior indication. The entire network is functional on its own without any external market interference. Also it is manipulative, which could result in a drastic fall if large volume come united to make a large scale investment. To this they will manipulate and fluctuate the market. This fluctuations will surely create a panic and causes increased sell.

I would bet with anyone that we won't hit 890 for Bitcoin. At 1500 I would go all in but we won't hit even 1500 either. Max 2800 if we got ETF refusal. The people are learning, they cannot bring down the market with some weak fake news anymore I think and hope.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:03:08 PM
Merited by soxxx (1)

Let them say what they want to say you just focus on what you think and what you want. And today if you look at price graph according to some people price is 3.9k which is not bottom price. In start price of bitcoin was only 100$ so I think now we can never go back to the bottom price because of high acceptability of bitcoin.

So then you agree with me that we won't see lower than 3130 from now on?
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

In my opinion, we didn't hit the bottom yet, and what happened recently is just part of the correction process of crypto from the unrealistic rally last year. I think this spike in price is just a bull trap for a deeper dip. But don't worry, bitcoin will bitcoin, posed to rise and to transform our financial economy. But if you think that bull run is fast approaching, you can play safe by buying some with half of your money and saving the other half for possible deeper dip.

So where is that deeper dip ends according to you? It is always good to have some fiat for unforeseen events.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

[/quote]
I won’t be surprised that most of you will keep asking this question until you miss out on the opportunity. This cryptocurrency is all about risk, stop waiting for the bottom and invest your money. The price is already down, so I don’t what else you’re waiting for. That’s why some of you don’t achieve anything in this. You keep waiting for the bottom and you keep missing out. Price is already going up.

I agree , well I have already invested in a lot and previously many times at the wrong times like when we were so high. I can understand why the people are waiting and reluctant to invest. However I understand what you are saying. These times are perfect for investment into altcoins and BTC/ETH, ETC and smaller caps altcoins such as YGGDRASH and so on. There are so many good opportunities around.

[/quote]
Many people are doubting about this rally of bitcoins from $3200 level to $$4050 levels. FOMO might caused this rally and I checked in major exchanges but all look good. But, this rally could not be taken as a sign of trend reversal as we need more sustaining prices above $4000 levels so that price move toward $5000 and then $6500 levels.
[/quote]

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

I think no, it will go down further. BTC will be touching 2000$ and ETH will be touching 50$. Last days of December will be crucial for crypto market. No wonder I may go wrong and there is a bull run on 30 or 31 of December and whole market will be shocked. So let's wait and see.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2576
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Hi guys,
Did we hit the bottom already? What is your bet? I think yes, we did last Sunday when we hit 3130 for Bitcoin, since then we are flying.
What is your next move?
According to my experience in a bull run, Bitcoin and other big cap coins will increase such as Bitcoin and Ether and at the moment Bitcoin Cash like it or not and a bit later ETC and other similar ones and later the smaller ones such as Yggdrash etc.

Regards

Daniel
I hope that it us our last bottom for this year, hopefully it will continue to increase. The price is now in the uptrend even if it is not really high atleast it will still consider to the uptrend now because of a little bit increase of the price. Hoping that this is continues and will continue next year.  Grin

It good to hope for a new glorious day of the market but we must not ignore the fact miracle just dont happen like that. However, the market will still face another dump in price when it Monday as i predicted and I believe we're yet to reach the bottom price.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Hi guys,
What is your next move?

Regards

Daniel
I hope that it us our last bottom for this year, hopefully it will continue to increase. The price is now in the uptrend even if it is not really high atleast it will still consider to the uptrend now because of a little bit increase of the price. Hoping that this is continues and will continue next year.  Grin

It good to hope for a new glorious day of the market but we must not ignore the fact miracle just dont happen like that. However, the market will still face another dump in price when it Monday as i predicted and I believe we're yet to reach the bottom price.
You are right hoping for the best goes in our favour id we will be hopeful that if today is down in market so it is good time for us so this is time to buy. Price get a down but we are not at bottom still we have allot of space to make progress I am sure we will see it growing very soon. In this way we need to hold with patience and buy more.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

I think no, it will go down further. BTC will be touching 2000$ and ETH will be touching 50$. Last days of December will be crucial for crypto market. No wonder I may go wrong and there is a bull run on 30 or 31 of December and whole market will be shocked. So let's wait and see.

50$ Ether? I would go all in at 50$ ether too!:)
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

[/quote]

So where is your expected bottom ? 2000$?
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

50$ Ether? I would go all in at 50$ ether too!:)

If the bottom has not been reached (it is very possible), I think that next price drops can be expected at the beginning of next year. I've seen statements about Bitcoin falling below $2000, and Ethereum below $50, but it seems very unlikely. If the market tries to dive again, the bottom will be a little under $2800 BTC and $80 ETH
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Not sure why it really matters. Lets be honest no one is going to time the bottom perfectly and if you looking to HODL then why wouldn't it matter if BTC goes down a bit more in the short term?

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a flash crash before going up.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

If the bottom has not been reached (it is very possible), I think that next price drops can be expected at the beginning of next year. I've seen statements about Bitcoin falling below $2000, and Ethereum below $50, but it seems very unlikely. If the market tries to dive again, the bottom will be a little under $2800 BTC and $80 ETH

[/quote]

At least you got a more realistic expectation:)
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Not sure why it really matters. Lets be honest no one is going to time the bottom perfectly and if you looking to HODL then why wouldn't it matter if BTC goes down a bit more in the short term?

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a flash crash before going up.

Well if you buy Bitcoin cash at 75$ or buy at 200$ and then it goes to 4000$ well there is a huge difference in profit levels long term as well if you notice;) Same true for Bitcoin. If you buy for 2800$ or 2000 $ instead which is unlikely and you sell at 22999$ well your end profit will be very much different. Smiley
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

I don't think we already got the bottom, there's always chances that it's going to drop below 3000$, but for now the price is already recovery,in this few days the price has been moving slightly to a green zone, hopefully we don't need to hit the bottom and this could trigger the bull run

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
suzanne5223

Activity: 2576
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 11:50:06 PM by suzanne5223

So where is your expected bottom ? 2000$?
I dont know the actual final bottom price but I'm the crypto market is yet to the bottom price and if you check the current market status despite the market looking green, you'll see that the market seems to be stagna and not gaining much investor.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: