Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZUMY | PoW MINING | Masternode | No ICO | Fair Launch |  (Read 27709 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

Cpu mining is live? becouse GPU and ASIC is dead. i think so. and CPU?
Mining will begin on the first day of the new year!
Does this coin have Japanese origin? Depending on the coin, it does not matter if it is CPU or GPU or ASIC, it can be safe or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheCryptoKing0611

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

How large is the premine of this "fair launch"?

Isn't a fair launch no premine, no ICO, and no founders reward?

Premine != Fair Launch

zumy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

Premine != Fair Launch

Our premine is 640,000 ZMY. The reason this is a fair launch as there will be an equal oppurtunity for all to have a set date ready for their miners. No masternodes on the network, hencing it's free game for all to join zumy and have enough time to do so. I see what you mean 100%, this  is what we meant by fair launch
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

Cpu mining is live? becouse GPU and ASIC is dead. i think so. and CPU?
Mining will begin on the first day of the new year!
Does this coin have Japanese origin? Depending on the coin, it does not matter if it is CPU or GPU or ASIC, it can be safe or not.

Sorry, we mis understood what you meant! When you said Live we assumed you were reffering to whether the pow phase has began.

If you meant if CPU mining is alive still, as GPU mining is lowering down, the answer is yes we do feel that CPU is the way forward. Mining is meant to spread the wealth.

Zumy Coin is exclusively only CPU mined to allow a fair mining opportunity for everyone, and not only for professional miners who possess mass amounts of high-level expensive rigs such a GPU and ASIC mining. Zumy uses a combination of CPU mining & Xnodes ( the name for our Masternodes ) to secure the network and verify transactions. CPU based mining prevents centralized mining operations from dominating the Coin's Hash power. Most centralized operations use ASICS or GPU rigs, every household has some form of CPU device nowadays across thee globe, many just sit ther IDLE, why not take them to use, as time will go on we'll get more and more energy effecient devices and CPU's aswell, making Zumy fair to mine for all.

We'll be looking at even Mobile phone miners for example those who have phones hanging around can have it to good use!
MATPOC

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Hi, guys.

You are welcome to Tokyo pool - pool.rig.tokyo!

Prepare your miners to be fast at start!

-a argon2d -o stratum+tcp://pool.rig.tokyo:3033 -u  your_address -p c=ZMY

About pool":

- We have setuped advanced difficulty autotuning - your profit will be nice!
 - hourly payments
 - fee is 0.5%

Welcome to pool support in telegram: t.me/tokyo_pool - I will advice you good diff.

POOL FEE is only 0.5%! JOIN US!

Enjoy!

Thank you.

rankguide

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

The project on the one hand looks very attractive. On the other hand, there is very little information. I would like to know more details to assess the prospects.
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

The project on the one hand looks very attractive. On the other hand, there is very little information. I would like to know more details to assess the prospects.

Thank you for the wonderful comments Cheesy ! Have you read our whitepaper yet on - http://wp.zmy.xyz

Any questions feel free to ask on here or contact our team directly on our Twitter, telegram and Discord
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

Premine != Fair Launch

Our premine is 640,000 ZMY. The reason this is a fair launch as there will be an equal oppurtunity for all to have a set date ready for their miners. No masternodes on the network, hencing it's free game for all to join zumy and have enough time to do so. I see what you mean 100%, this  is what we meant by fair launch

Where is the source code dev? You said 12/28 for the github source. Since there are mining pools that are up already, means they have your source code already. Where is the link please? Thanks. And how much percentage of your premine versus your total supply?
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:33:29 AM

Dear all!

Today our Chain has begun, we're in the prelaunch period where the PoW blocks are at 0.05 ZMY. This is until the 1.1.19, where the PoW Phase will begin. By then we will have all our services, exchanges and pools all up.

Mining Pools across the forums are actives, the GitHub is now public for all :

https://github.com/zumy/zumycoin/

Our Block Explorer is now Active too:

http://explorer.zumy.xyz/

Join our Discord to be updated!
Hashpool.eu

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

Zumy has been added to Hashpool.eu
More info at: https://hashpool.eu/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:2810 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=x

Join discord for support!
https://discord.gg/KwKR2uT
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:38:27 AM

Premine != Fair Launch

Our premine is 640,000 ZMY. The reason this is a fair launch as there will be an equal oppurtunity for all to have a set date ready for their miners. No masternodes on the network, hencing it's free game for all to join zumy and have enough time to do so. I see what you mean 100%, this  is what we meant by fair launch

Where is the source code dev? You said 12/28 for the github source. Since there are mining pools that are up already, means they have your source code already. Where is the link please? Thanks. And how much percentage of your premine versus your total supply?

Our Premine is 5%. Details for the exact use is found on our whitepaper. Including how much the development team get aswell
kimtaek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:40:07 AM

Interesting project! I would like to ask what is the minimum hardware requirements for the CPU to mine the ZUMY coins?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:01:52 AM

In this ecosystem of Zumy there will also be an exchange? And if have the exchange, what will be the exchange rates? Will it only be mined with CPU?
Karlitosss

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

This project lacks info, but I'm still gonna give it a shot at mining it at the very start.
amey.pro
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

ZUMY on PoolExplorer - https://poolexplorer.com/coin/6543
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Premine != Fair Launch

Our Premine is 5%. Details for the exact use is found on our whitepaper. Including how much the development team get aswell

If you're planning to have an internal exchange, I suggest make your site secure in the future.
Also, the allotted coins for exchange listing is about 30% of your premine.

That's a lot coming from your initial funds. Maybe, focus in one decent exchange and once your platform is already operational, then you can think of another one.
If your platform is not gaining attention from the community, sometimes it is useless to list it in several exchanges as the price will just decline so fast.
Better fast track your developments to aid in making your coins valuable in the market.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

I like the algorithm (Argon2d) it is better than the already boring Yescrypt 16/32, but less common (and it will be a big plus for the project). What is the profitability of the masternode now? Can anyone solve this mystery))
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

In this ecosystem of Zumy there will also be an exchange? And if have the exchange, what will be the exchange rates? Will it only be mined with CPU?

Yes there will be an exchange integrated within our ecosystem. More information on the exhcange will be out nearer to the launch of it - it deserves it's own whitepaper as well Cheesy. Rates, fees etc will all be discussed closer to launch of the exchange.
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

Interesting project! I would like to ask what is the minimum hardware requirements for the CPU to mine the ZUMY coins?

There are no Minimum requires as such to mine. All you'd need is to be able to run a CPU miner as such

https://github.com/zumy/cpuminer/
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

This project lacks info, but I'm still gonna give it a shot at mining it at the very start.

I would reccomend you and urge you to read our whitepaper please! and if you're still confused contact us directly on our Twitter Discord and Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: