Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Pascal coin  (Read 202 times)
justlooking17 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:39:56 PM

I am new, very new and after attempting to setup account on poloniex I figure that sending all the information and pictures and images and id and social security is little too much and may be a violation of my privacy. I understand the concerns, regulations and potential risk, but this was too much for me. I don't have to do most of it to open a bank account.
Anyway, I would like to buy small quantities of pascal coin preferably on ongoing bases if someone is interested, prefer locally in Chicago area, but open to other arrangements.
Let me know.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Drunk Teacher

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:50:53 PM

I am new, very new and after attempting to setup account on poloniex I figure that sending all the information and pictures and images and id and social security is little too much and may be a violation of my privacy. I understand the concerns, regulations and potential risk, but this was too much for me. I don't have to do most of it to open a bank account.
Anyway, I would like to buy small quantities of pascal coin preferably on ongoing bases if someone is interested, prefer locally in Chicago area, but open to other arrangements.
Let me know.

I could help you with that, send me your email / telegram
Loki888

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:07:46 PM

Let me know.

I could help you with that, send me your email / telegram

Be careful with this person.  He's very suspicious. I see him all around the forum. Any time someone's looking for anything he says he has it and its very unlikely he does.

SMTP Configuration
justlooking17 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:11:18 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 09:20:14 PM by justlooking17

Thank you for the warning, I just read all his posts and it look as he is just collecting data, or maybe he has some other ulterior motives.
justlooking17 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:55:04 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 09:19:31 PM by justlooking17

Yes you can, I have removed the limitation. You did not even try.
Are you in Chicagoland area?
Voromer

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:02:22 PM

I suggest you to try other exchanges instead of cooperation with suspicious people
ficus_235

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:07:28 PM

I suggest you to try other exchanges instead of cooperation with suspicious people

100% agree. Exchanges has such security procedure in order to protect your assets. poloniex is not the only one exchange, try another one. personally I am always trying new exchanges, now waiting for  velvet.exchange to launch
Voromer

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:15:02 PM

100% agree. Exchanges has such security procedure in order to protect your assets. poloniex is not the only one exchange, try another one. personally I am always trying new exchanges, now waiting for  velvet.exchange to launch

didn’t hear about this one. I prefer big famous echanges
ficus_235

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:18:49 PM

new exchanges usually offer good rates and conditions for trading. I guess you didn't hear about velvet, because it’s new and site is not working yet
Voromer

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:22:46 PM

new exchanges usually offer good rates and conditions for trading. I guess you didn't hear about velvet, because it’s new and site is not working yet

well, maybe I’ll check it out, when it will launch?
ficus_235

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:28:10 PM

any day now, I think. I am monitoring their Telegram for updates https://t.me/velvet_exchange_chat
werokez

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:37:32 PM

any day now, I think. I am monitoring their Telegram for updates https://t.me/velvet_exchange_chat

hi guys! I’ve been fooled by one of such “dealers”, so please, don’t trust them. Certified exchanges are better in any way!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: