Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am Giving Free Twitter Audits For 1 Month  (Read 130 times)
Nezerlan (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:28:45 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 12:41:52 PM by Nezerlan

Hi everyone, I just renewed my Twitter Audit subscription and I am willing to help out in auditing for those who need. I am doing this because I also got helped similarly in auditing mine when I desperately needed it in order to fulfill a certain bounty condition. I am grateful for it and decided to give back to the community. So for the next 1 month that my subscription will last, I will be auditing twitter accounts dropped here.

Fill this form - HERE

For accounts with NOT MORE THAN 10,000 followers only please
Only ONE account per BTT member

View Status Here

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 09:52:23 PM

Hi everyone, I just renewed my Twitter Audit subscription and I am willing to help out in auditing for those who need. I am doing this because I also got helped similarly in auditing mine when I desperately needed it in order to fulfill a certain bounty condition. I am grateful for it and decided to give back to the community. So for the next 1 month that my subscription will last, I will be auditing twitter accounts dropped here.

Fill this form - HERE

View Status Here
I am going to fill this form but can you please turn off block feature of twitter audit? After checking account followers site blocks egg and new followers,so this will be a reason for less followers on my twitter account.Thanks for offer!
Nezerlan (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:47:29 PM

Fill this form - HERE

View Status Here
I am going to fill this form but can you please turn off block feature of twitter audit? After checking account followers site blocks egg and new followers,so this will be a reason for less followers on my twitter account.Thanks for offer!

I will not activate block features, friend. Don't worry about it

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:55:21 PM

Fill this form - HERE

View Status Here
Your information is very useful and very helpful for us bounty hunters, especially in the social media twitter section. And I hope you will be bestowed with fortune and given health. GBU
HobbitMud

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:30:34 PM

And what is Twitter audit?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: