Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2019, 03:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone sell the Counter Strike Global Offensive skin for a knife  (Read 88 times)
ArmiKer

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

Does anyone sell the Counter Strike Global Offensive skin for a knife of paychecks in bitcoin, seperately with honest dealers by agreement, I do not want to be cheated.
It's not a problem if you have one knife but I'd rather buy two, so you can answer if you have only one, and preferably if you have two
If the poster is a buyer, he can agree to his agreement if I like him, believe me, I'm easy to negotiate
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1096

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

I've seen few sales for CS:GO skins on this forum for cryptocurrency as of late; if you're looking to use a service to buy skins for Bitcoin, Bitskins has you covered. I've never had to verify myself on Bitskins to buy a skin with Bitcoin, though you do need to verify yourself for withdrawals IIRC, but otherwise if you're only looking to buy skins that's not a bad site to go to. Bitskins usually also has the lowest prices I can find for skins as well.

I would suggest all prospective sellers to use escrow on this forum. Takes very little time to do so, and escrow ensures the chances of either side getting scammed are minimal.

████████████████████████████
████████▀▀ █▀ █▀ ▀██████████
█████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████▀     ▀  ▀████████
███████▀ ▀  ▄█▀▀▀█▀▀████████
██████▄      █▄  ▀▀  ▀██████
██████         ▄▄█▄ ▄ ▀█████
█████ ▄         ▀▀ ▄ ▀ █████
██████▌          █▀█▀ ▐█████
███████  ▄▌         ▄ ██████
████████▄█         ▄████████
█████████▀     ▄▄ ▄█████████
████████████████████████████
.JACKMATE'S...........
MAJESTIC..
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
..WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY..
████████████████████████████████
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
████████████████████████████████
.JOIN US - IT'S FREE! .
cissrawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 377

Video Creation Services https://goo.gl/QN55ZH

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

I recommend to use bitskins, since its cheap. I bought skins on there too, even you got discount, or buy it at dmarket. But looks like bitskins is cheaper.

Need Video Promotion For Your Project? I Can Make it! Click Here! || I also have a friend who can make 3D video stuff, so i probably accept 3D depend on the difficulty.
I can also edit your video for your youtube channel, in case you need ghost editor. | Gambling : Stake
My Crypto and Technology Youtube Channel (Mostly Indo)
STT
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1146

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

I play CSGO since 2014, have many skins and a few of the rarer ones and only one knife which is quite a modest collection.    Buying on a personal level like this is normally done for trading and I think for cash most people prefer the automated approach as mentioned above on those sites.

Never heard of escrow for skins on this site but I suppose anything is possible, mostly I imagine it would just be done on a trust level.    I sold a steam URL to a level 200 account recently for BTC, still on my friends list but let me know if you want to be added on steam.   I would doubt very much you want precisely my exact knife and I'm not in a trading circle but I can recommend a few places to read up on pattern FAQ for knives and so on

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██