Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a newbie  (Read 18413 times)
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:09:53 PM

How do you tell the bear is over...

The past few days we've all seeing a gradual increase in the price of bitcoin and other alternative coins.. is this the buttom??

Are we all looking at a new bull run in progress??

If it were that easy to predict cryptocurrency then there will be no losses. You have to take the market the way you are seeing it. If anyone tries to trade confidently now, he or she might get burnt severely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:25:06 PM

According to forecasts, the current bearish trend will last no less than 150 days, maybe a whole year. So be prepared for even greater price drops and a general panic.

Personally, I am not afraid of such things, these are just standard things accompanying each market cycle. The only thing I would like is that the cycles go faster, however, I consider the current state of affairs in the market to be acceptable.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:36:02 PM

there are no signs that the market will experience a bullrun, it looks like we still have to be patient, the market condition is still
unstable, it's better now that we take advantage of all the moments so that when bullrun occurs we will get the expected profit
F3L1X

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:23:38 PM

The past few days we've all seeing a gradual increase in the price of bitcoin and other alternative coins.. is this the buttom??

Some increase but not as significant to where crypto used to be at its peak.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:36:43 PM

No, all the events that could have triggered the price increase were postponed to other dates. I believe that in the next few months the market will remain in the same condition.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:36:54 PM

It is still very early to talk about a new bull jump, now the market is not predictable in every sense of the word. My advice is not to make a hasty investment.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:57:31 PM

there are no signs that the market will experience a bullrun, it looks like we still have to be patient, the market condition is still
unstable, it's better now that we take advantage of all the moments so that when bullrun occurs we will get the expected profit

We get success to wait for a year in the last year, so I think if we need to wait until the next year, then it won't be a problem especially for people who want to hold their bitcoin and altcoin for a long time. But it won't work for people who are doing trade, and they need to find the other way so they could still make a profit from trading. The market now still unpredictable and no one will know what will happen later although we can predict by analyze the market.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:07:40 PM

It is still very early to talk about a new bull jump, now the market is not predictable in every sense of the word. My advice is not to make a hasty investment.

Yeap, the growth will not be rapid at the beginning. So it will be enough time to buy cryptocurrency after the beginning of bull-trend
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:27:39 PM

Now we can state with confidence that the running of the bull did not take place. There was a false alarm. The growth of the crypto market is again postponed for an unknown period.
Again we can only wait and endure.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:33:23 PM

These things can be supposedly, but only locally, and only through technical analysis.
The benefits of technical analysis in the crypto industry are about the same as from the magic ball. It works while it is beneficial to those who control and manipulate the crypto market.
it may take a lot of funds to do that from money or lots of votes to be able to control the market. but unfortunately crypto is very difficult to manipulate so I'm more thinking about learning how to analyze the market rather than having to do it that way

Having experienced 2017, crypto is easy to manipulate and can pump any altcoin up to several times its value. It is easily affected by news and sharks in the market
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:40:57 PM

Your question is like asking that "who knows the day is going to make huge money “. if everyone or anyone knows we'll all be waiting patiently for that very day and hold all we have and sell them then. The bear is always over and start for different projects, but bitcoin determines for general.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:23:40 PM

The bear market is not likely going to be over now. Although, there might be recovery soon, this year might just be used to prepare that.
Even if the market does not recover, you can still make your profit. I'm fact this is the period that is most preferred by lots of traders who are good at trading.
Learn what you need to know, because it will definitely be useful.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:31:05 PM

I believe that it will take even more time before the market recovers. But it can also start tomorrow. No exact answer. So everyone is trying their best to prepare for the reversal, but no one can say exactly when it will be.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:36:57 PM

Man, why are you asking? Just keep working. It will be useful in any case. The market will grow for sure, your task is to be ready for this moment. Otherwise, then you will be very sorry for the lost time.

bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:52:39 PM

No not at all. There were too many good news but the marget didnt react. Still bear marker till the ETF get accepted. That is how I see it.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:09:09 PM

There have always been different points of upsurge in the price of bitcoin, alongside other coins in the crypto space, yet what you would notice next is another downtrend. This simply denote that KT is not the sign of bull run, but a normal intermittent cycle of uptrend and downtrend in the market.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:29:46 AM

That the best to do, be patient because no one can predict and tell when it going to bull again but must prepare everytime. Market fluctuates every time and many are active traders that is why the condition is still the same as the supply won't limited at all. Expectless and learn to wait, bull run will come unexpected.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:40:04 AM

For me that time is still not coming but the progress of adoption to crypto has double its increased last year and its still increasing. I hope the BIG BULL RUN that all been waiting for will come Smiley
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:07:41 AM

As of today, the bull run didn't come yet so we cannot really tell when it is coming. Were still at bear market and the gradual increase in prices doesn't make the market recover from a huge downfall. Also we can't tell if we already hit the deepest dip.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:23:40 AM

I think the bear is persistent, it has been low and low prices since my time learning basics of crypto currency
Maybe just a tough time in prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: