Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin for 100-1000x returns by late 2020?  (Read 954 times)
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:30:05 PM

include Apollo currency(APL) on the list, i think this coin is super underrated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:24:20 PM

It has been almost a year now since you posted this but none of you list that reached even atleast x50 so what can we expect for another year?
Sometimes expectations brings us failure mate,and why need to look for huge growth when you can accumulate profit little by little

Just for example ,if you bought bitcoin,litecoin and BInance that time for sure you already has good amount of gains by now so hope that you understand the capacity of top 10 coins than those who’s on the lower ranks

ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:36:57 AM

It has been almost a year now since you posted this but none of you list that reached even atleast x50 so what can we expect for another year?
Sometimes expectations brings us failure mate,and why need to look for huge growth when you can accumulate profit little by little

Just for example ,if you bought bitcoin,litecoin and BInance that time for sure you already has good amount of gains by now so hope that you understand the capacity of top 10 coins than those who’s on the lower ranks
Safe investment is still a good choice for making a profit because the market is currently experiencing a huge change this year and most of the pennies without clear growth have disappeared this year so it is impossible to earn x1000 profit from these coins. I personally hold Bitcoin only for the past time and my profits are now very stable so choose safely in this bear market and don't trust any other options that others suggest for you
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:37:44 AM

I don't think a 1000x gain is possible anymore. because the conditions in the market have changed a lot. you no longer need to learn to make money with short profits.
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:51:04 AM

Safe investment is still a good choice for making a profit because the market is currently experiencing a huge change this year and most of the pennies without clear growth have disappeared this year so it is impossible to earn x1000 profit from these coins. I personally hold Bitcoin only for the past time and my profits are now very stable so choose safely in this bear market and don't trust any other options that others suggest for you

It depends more on how long you are going to invest, I saw the broken piggy banks from people who bought btc for 15000-17000 $, looking at the figures of 4000$ or so. They have also so far failed to even recover their investment. So buying btc tips is just as useless if people are looking at a 1 year or so planning horizon. However, this does not negate the fact that with a competent and diligent study of various projects, it is very real to find a project that will bring very, very good dividends. However, this is a long-term investment (it is very important - a really working project, with a competent team and a popular product), get rid of illusions about a quick way to get rich, now is another time. And of course a decent share in your portfolio to pay btc.
for self-study
ttps://spectreproject.io/#key_features
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:17:59 PM

1000x don't seem like a reality presently, the crypto space has taken a new dimension now, the new set of investors are now informed and consist mostly of traders than hodlers. Hoping on 1000x might get you disappointed

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
redpotato

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:52:32 AM

i dont think a low marketcap or a low coin price is an indication of a good project to invest in. However, i can see some patterns in doing so. In my opinion, i'd rather assess the project through a business standpoint and make my investment. Things like working MVP, elite team, existing community and especially an existing company prior to their ICO/project. Projects like KOZ, Rise and BitTorrent are projects with existing companies and teams. Which i would rather put my money in than a random team formed for the project.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:48:10 PM

1000x don't seem like a reality presently, the crypto space has taken a new dimension now, the new set of investors are now informed and consist mostly of traders than hodlers. Hoping on 1000x might get you disappointed

No 1000X is expected, I agree with it. As for altcoins that can grow X100, I think, we still know nothing about them. These will be new tokens, and probably, very cheap, under 10 cents. Fetch.AI (FET) cryptocurrency deserves attention if only because the organizers successfully conducted IEO on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. This is already capable of serving any cryptocurrency as an excellent recommendation.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:32:54 PM

include Apollo currency(APL) on the list, i think this coin is super underrated.

what make this apollo currency(APL) become a super underrated coin my friend ?
because i don't see any reasonable reason to hold this altcoin until the end of 2020

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:28:12 PM

Actually, I don’t see any prerequisites for at least one coin to show 100 or 1000x growth by the end of this year.  This is almost impossible, especially considering the current membership of the cryptocurrency market.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:46:33 PM

Actually, I don’t see any prerequisites for at least one coin to show 100 or 1000x growth by the end of this year.  This is almost impossible, especially considering the current membership of the cryptocurrency market.

I could not agree more, this is what I am thinking right now.
There are more than a thousand coins out there and many people are drowning under it because they believe it will go up in the future. If there is no fresh money coming in, the probability for any of those projects to go for 100x or even 1000x is almost zero. And let's not forget about how bad they felt when they bought Bitcoin at its highest. If we are considering all of these, 100x is practically impossible right now.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:37:46 PM

10x actually can be achieved, some IEO from binance can even more than 10x from their sales. but that only happens when they do the initial listing. when indeed you are interested then you can invest in IEO and prove it
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:23:57 PM

100x - 1000x returns is pretty crazy, and wont be seen by any top coins out there for sure. You need to dig down the ranks, and find the true gems out there. I'm personally a big fan of Blocknet since it's a project which has been in development for the past 5 years already. They code everything from scratch, and was the first project to launch a TRUE DEX.
Binance isn't even running a DEX, it's just a marketing gimmick to make people stay on the platform.

Blocknet is insanely undervalued, since it recently dipped down below $1.

100X is definitely possible, due to the low supply and low marketcap right now. Do your own research, read the white paper. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: