Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage  (Read 1920 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:23:59 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain are currently technologies that are trending world wide and aren't likely to disappear but become more and more widely used in everyday life so it's valuable to learn as much as you can as early as possible especially if you're seeking to invest as it can be a steep learning curve for newcomers

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:16:45 PM

Yes you are 100 percent right. Experiences are always there for your own benefits. In case of cryptocurrency, past experiences must always be followed so as to get much benefits and avoid losses. If you are newbie in the crypto world, you must learn how to trade and crypto knowledge. But during the process, you may commit mistakes. But do not regret, your mistakes will be a big benefit in the future.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:15:10 PM

Obviously as in a job you have a big experience likewise you get a more salary than previous. If you have a past experience in crypto then it will be great advantage for you and you can trade in crypto very easily.

Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:41:54 PM

Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
Agree, experience is the best teacher... Either good or bad no matter what happen.. Its up to you what will you feel towards it.. But for me,apply what you had learned or experience in the past.. This will help you mold yourself to a better one... This will help you to correct what you have done wrong in the past... Apply more learnings that will add to your knowledge as a better person even with society... Be a good example of your experience in the past..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:45:12 PM

You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
Of course. Experience is a very important thing in the world of cryptocurrency for us to arrange steps forward and from that experience we can estimate how much risk we will get later and how to minimize the risk of large losses so that we can benefit later.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:47:53 PM

Definitely, experience is always important in every field of activity, and especially in the field of cryptocurrency, it is very important because with its help you can always recognize a fraudulent project.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:10:45 PM

Yes, that's true. You are entirely right. Experience matters a lot in all life endeavours, and what we make of these experiences will help shape our lives. Therefore, the experiences gathered in this space have been of great help.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:17:07 PM

I agree. I also had a lot of experience in crypto a lot of bad experience and some had me really stressed. However, I took it as a chance for me to leaen from it and for me to be able not to commit the same mistake. Always count your mistake as an experience and a chance to learn and grow from it.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:37:49 PM

Experience is nothing if you do not learn from it.

I have seen lots of people having a bad experience from a bad investment.  Investing in scam Ponzi company that pretends to be cryptocurrency.  They were so hyped that they put all their savings thinking that it will double or triple in just some months as what that scam company promised.  Then months later, they come telling me that they were scammed by that company and I advised them to do their research and at least learn from their bad experience.  This is the funny part, after a week or two they come and inviting me to another company with the same marketing scheme.

I bet you know what will happen next.  This is an example that experience is nothing if we do not learn from it.  It is an advantage if a person learns from it so when the event repeats, he knows what to do and how to handle himself towards that scenario.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:46:46 PM

Definitely past experiences always been an added advantage most especially in this crypto space,  experience pays a lot, because you keep learning new things day by day,  my past experiences in cryptocurrency world had been helping me in the space

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:53:02 PM

Well your past experience will be an added advantage if you learn from them. The fact that you have an experience doesnt make you get better but when you can identify the past and the mistakes you have made then it might be a step forward toward making great decision. We all hear a common saying that you can not be doing the same thing repeatedly and expect different result. Life is full of both bad and good decisions. you need to be brave to learn from your mistakes
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:02:03 PM

Yes that is true, when one take a while and checkout all the experiences and teachings so far,  the person if determined will end up making more and better choices which will help on the long run.  This is also applicable in all spheres of life.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:05:34 PM

Yes, an experience is needed and is good for future decision even if need take on crypto or take a decision on life. Regarding crypto i will never make the mistake i made on past and i not sell some altcoins for good price on bull run, i will never do again this mistake if i have a new opportunity.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:04:50 PM

Past experience is very important even in the  different situation as we can build on them and make our decisions with more confidence. Confidence is very important when investing or trading or in any decision making.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:51:48 PM

Very true! sometimes you will have a bad experience but if you learn from it then you can easily bypass anything that may occur in the future. Any person made a mistakes but because when you learn from that mistake then you will definitely be stronger as an individual.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:57:00 PM

Definitely, your past experiences gives you an edge over others especially in cryptocurencies, if you don't understand so many things your investments might drown if a decision goes wrong.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:24:01 AM

Experience is the best teacher,you might be down in your wrong but it will make you wisely when you do it again for example trading ,but your token was being dumping so you‘ve got your money lose,and after that you will be wisely next time you do it that only an example.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:39:50 AM

Experience is the best teacher,you might be down in your wrong but it will make you wisely when you do it again for example trading ,but your token was being dumping so you‘ve got your money lose,and after that you will be wisely next time you do it that only an example.

Everyone had make mistake and doing wrong but if we can fix it, i am believe we gain more experience to solve the problem. In any investment, smartest traders must be experience losses but with learning they become success. We should optimistic with our investment and i am believe we will gain success in the future
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:39:14 AM

thats right, experience is the best teacher so we can avoid made a same mistake for invest our money, we can predict that, but experince take an important part to get success on crypto.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:54:05 AM

Mind you I took the giant step in the past to learn trading and the result was so bad that I sense manipulation in the platform but since then I never want to take that kinda risks anymore ,there are some risk that won't leave you with anything ,trading is number one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: