Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] 🔥Huobi Russia - branch of Huobi Group is now in Russia!🔥  (Read 1002 times)
taki183 (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 02:38:26 PM by taki183

OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE EXCHANGE AT BITCOINTALK - HuobiRussia
ABOUT HUOBI RUSSIA PRESS: YAHOO, BusinessInsider, PRNewswire, BitNovosti, Forklog, ComNews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taki183 (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:25:58 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 03:13:04 PM by taki183

We are glad to announce that today Bounty campaign has started. Campaign details and conditions are listed on the forum bitcointalk. Questions and comments on Bounty please leave in the forum thread or telegrams chat

bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

Today I want to register in the bounty campaign. I hope that there will be such a generous campaign as described.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

I like that Huobi Group has captured such a large area and has working groups in many countries and now in Russia! The project is quite Mature and has quite promising goals for all countries!

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:39:34 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 07:30:54 PM by Elmer Grant

I like so much that Huobi at least got to Russia. I always liked their development and exchnage. Russian speaking community have a very great and a huge potential. So I'm more than sure that it will find it's own users. Sure it will not be instant, it will take time. But if the team will do everything it promissed, they will be huge. There are none of a normal russian native exchanges. For me most of them are uncomfortable. But I like Huobi Russia. And their support.
HuobiRussia

Activity: 59
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

Today I want to register in the bounty campaign. I hope that there will be such a generous campaign as described.

Feel free to join campaign. Don't forget to invite your friends and get more HTR via our Referral Bounty campaign.
Sali200

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Feel free to join campaign. Don't forget to invite your friends and get more HTR via our Referral Bounty campaign.

this is official partnership with Huobi pro? or copy only name Cheesy ?

can share US more information about Huobi + Huobi Russia - partnersheeps.
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

Well, they are official partners from Huobi Global. There are few videos from official huobi about it. So they are legit. You can always find it in a web. So don't be lazy)
HuobiRussia

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Thank you for asking this question. In the video message, David Chen from the Huobi Group briefly told and confirmed the cooperation with Huobi Russia

https://www.facebook.com/huobirussia/videos/330281864368847/
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

I did not want to start a discussion here that could be negative for investors. But you suggested it, so let's answer my question.

And why do they even need this money collection? They have plenty of money. Is there any clear explanation for this campaign?
HuobiRussia

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

I did not want to start a discussion here that could be negative for investors. But you suggested it, so let's answer my question.

And why do they even need this money collection? They have plenty of money. Is there any clear explanation for this campaign?

Thank you for your question. A branch in Russia is franchised and does not receive funding from Huobi Global. To implement the plans according the roadmap, a decision was made to attract investments through a token sale. Holders of tokens will receive a number of advantages, details in the topic.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

Huobi Russia CEO Andrei Grachev says: "Despite the current market, the trading volume of Huobi Russia is growing, and recently exceeded US $20 million in a single day. This shows the high interest and popularity of the Huobi Russia exchange with the Russian community. Huobi Russia will also be looking into providing blockchain and business development services for the local Russian users, such as education, project management, and negotiating deals."

So the exchange is running right now and gained a lot of attention from people until today, but why did you start the ICO this week and last for a few months? did not you say that you do not get any funding from Huobi Global? if you do not have it, then please explain it to me. how could you reach that number?
what is the point of running an ICO if you can generate those numbers in a single day? you can get a lot of money from the fees, right? or am I missing something in here?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

Huobi Russia is Huobi's global official partner after seeing the video? I think this is very good with 2 different Huobi,

One that I want to ask is whether the Russian Huobi is for local people only?
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

Huobi Russia is Huobi's global official partner after seeing the video? I think this is very good with 2 different Huobi,

I guess sure not. But for Russian speaking it will be more comfortbale. And there are none of any normal exchnage for a Russian speaking community. But it's huge. And I like that Huobi Global made a first step and created Huobi Russia. It's a great opportunity for all of us.
romero7

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

Huobi Pro and Huobi Russia have a common order book - I think it says a lot. There is also an over-the-counter trading platform, which will soon be filled with offers of sale in various fiat currencies.
dron880

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

I think that they made this bold decision of the Russian branch, for the expansion of their users among the Russian-speaking population (which is not quite enough).
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

I think that they made this bold decision of the Russian branch, for the expansion of their users among the Russian-speaking population (which is not quite enough).
But they do not approve of some countries for KYC or participate in prizes, so this is only for special communities and they enforce their procedures.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

so buying in private sale round 1 must be at least 10000 HTR, but what percentage of discount do we get?
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Hi, what is HTR token and how does it differ from classic Huobi Token? I can´t find it on your exchange, there is only HT listed. The price should be 1$ in a token sale?

Thank you for your reply.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I am also intrested in this question, it would be nice to see that registrations are allowed to all people and not only for russian speaking people.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: