Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Estate Hospitality Investment Token | RHI Token  (Read 922 times)
afra ahamed

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:22:18 AM

For a token aimed towards the hospitality sector, what are its chances of success?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elisiafernandas

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:06:05 AM

For a token aimed towards the hospitality sector, what are its chances of success?
RHI is a sure success story, The tourism sector is a trillion dollar market and with blockchain technology entering the space, it is the right time for RHI to flourish. RHI is new and unique in the field, and promises token holders with the most breathtaking personalized luxury hospitality experience in the market. The token is already grabbing attention from investors and the luxury hospitality industry.
afrajoseph

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:03:47 AM

Can RHI beat the Christmas booking rush?
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:19:59 AM

Can RHI beat the Christmas booking rush?
RHI is designed to help token holders experience luxury first hand. By partnering with numerous luxury hospitality chains, Token holders can book their favourite hotels anytime and anywhere with priority bookings and at special discounts. So Christmas can be celebrated with joy anywhere and anytime.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:27:15 AM

I have seen many similar projects in the cryptocurrency market and I can tell you that this one is no different from most

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:18:16 PM

Will RHI redefine luxury?
lizarder

Activity: 1512
Merit: 874

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:43:51 PM

from what I see, most real estate projects always fail, especially in terms of prices, I have tried to follow a real estate project like Primalbase initially, the rate is quite tempting, but the bearish time occurs, the price immediately drops very badly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:12:13 AM

I have seen many similar projects in the cryptocurrency market and I can tell you that this one is no different from most
I agree the ICO market is getting cluttered with numerous projects but they constantly try to re-engineer an already existing project/idea in the market. But RHI’s case is different since the project and the idea behind the crypto token is unique. The luxury hospitality ecosystem will get the much needed boost and travelers with RHI tokens will have the flexibility of choice. So altogether a unique and powerful ICO token. 
elisiafernandas

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:16:18 AM

from what I see, most real estate projects always fail, especially in terms of prices, I have tried to follow a real estate project like Primalbase initially, the rate is quite tempting, but the bearish time occurs, the price immediately drops very badly.
Though some projects have been shown the door, RHI’s case is different. Apart from its real-estate investment which has been carefully analyzed & planned by experts, it offers token holders with various utility value including priority bookings, discounts, special services and much more. By partnering up with numerous hospitality chains worldwide, the token is sure to become synonym with luxury hospitality ecosystem.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:43:48 AM

Though some projects have been shown the door, RHI’s case is different. Apart from its real-estate investment which has been carefully analyzed & planned by experts, it offers token holders with various utility value including priority bookings, discounts, special services and much more. By partnering up with numerous hospitality chains worldwide, the token is sure to become synonym with luxury hospitality ecosystem.
In today's world, people are becoming high-tech in terms of high demands for technology and services. Based on this, such projects will be successful and have good prospects in the future.
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:37:15 AM

Can this token be useful during Christmas season rush?
elisiafernandas

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:58:49 AM

Can this token be useful during Christmas season rush?
RHI was designed with the intent to boost traveller convenience. The token ensures that token holders are able to book their favourite hotels and services during peak seasons. So a special season like Christmas is already taken into consideration and token holders can rest assured with confirmed bookings always.
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:21:32 AM

Is the token only limited to Courtland’s facility?
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:37:15 AM

Is the token only limited to Courtland’s facility?
No, the token is not limited to just Courtland venues. RHI has partnered with numerous luxury hospitality chains worldwide and is expanding every day. So you can travel anywhere and stay at some of the best luxury venues across the globe anyday and anytime.
elisiafernandas

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:06:27 AM

Does RHI go beyond merely booking rooms?
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:14:22 AM

Such coins may be very risky. This is an early project. It may be very difficult to get popular in the world, so we should be cautious about this coin. I think coins in the financial sector are more popular.
There were many good tokens in the market now. The only thing that one should do is research them one by one. Use the coinmarketcap.com for the listings of more than 1500 crypto listed and then the real struggle begin by searching about the project and how good it will be if you will going to join on it.

afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:51:38 AM

Does RHI go beyond merely booking rooms?
Yes indeed it does, RHI is designed with the idea to cover numerous angles a traveller is expected to face during their journey. Apart from receiving priority booking, travellers receive discounts at their favourite venues, not to mention the special services they can avail during their stay. The list is endless.
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:14:52 AM

For an amatuer traveler, can RHI be the right bet?
elisiafernandas

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:21:15 AM

For an amatuer traveler, can RHI be the right bet?
Indeed it will, RHI is the perfect partner for your travel. RHI helps you stay at some of the best luxury hospitality venues in the market and that too at special discounts always. So you choose your destination, RHI will be there to assist you all the way.
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 12:28:20 PM

Will spontaneous travel be accommodated by RHI partners?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: