Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka Coin  (Read 3472 times)
MaxQbro

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:26:24 AM

What percentage is generated by POS?
What minimum amount of coins is needed to make sense.

Hello mate !

Last information says 70,000 ERK to make it worth it but many issues have been reported with their staking wallet, we're waiting core 2.0
They wanted to provided server staking but they finally decided to make something better throughout pool of staking.

I advice you to join telegram for more details : https://t.me/EurekaOfficial
MaxQbro

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:19:55 AM

Great news today about EurekaX exchange.
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=503017250907

Arbitrage option have been released on EurekaX with OKEX and HitBTC. You can easily arbitrage your crypto between OKEX and HitBTC on using EurekaX  Grin
No more fees between exchanges only EurekaX fees will be applicated.

How to does it works ?
Create account on EurekaX - KYC required
Click on Exchange and choose your exchanges.

How to swap exchange?
Refresh your browser

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 06:26:42 AM

Great news today about EurekaX exchange.

Arbitrage option have been released on EurekaX with OKEX and HitBTC. You can easily arbitrage your crypto between OKEX and HitBTC on using EurekaX  Grin
No more fees between exchanges only EurekaX fees will be applicated.

How to does it works ?
Create account on EurekaX - KYC required
Click on Exchange and choose your exchanges.

How to swap exchange?
Refresh your browser

Yes this is true, they will be adding more and more exchange order books, I think Binance is next. The coin has performed quite well considering the CORONA OUTBREAK caused a lot of disturbance everywhere, including the crypto world at large. I also find $ERK very easy to arbitrage as well, although volume of late has been a little lower, due to the lull in the market as everyone is waiting to see what Bitcoin will do over the next few weeks, I am bullish though on Eureka Network for the long term, as it is a small cap coin, it has room to leverage and grow.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:49:28 PM

Important Update from the Founder and Co-founder!

Hello ImpulsX traders,

Darren and I, together with the admins of the community, decided to go ahead and merge ImpulsX with EurekaX. The preparations for this merge are already under way and if everything goes well the actual merge will be done this Sunday 14th of June.
Since both exchanges are basically providing the same services and performing updates and maintaining 2 exchanges is getting more and more expensive, we decided it would be best to merge the 2 exchanges. The EurekaX name will remain on the market since it has been around longer than ImpulsX and has built up a good reputation already. Also EurekaX is already on Coinmarketcap which is also a huge advantage.

There are several advantages for this merge:

-  Merging 2 exchanges will mean more exposure of IPX and ERK to traders;
-  Promotion can be focused on one exchange;
-  Hardware and development costs can be reduced by operating one exchange;
-  Better position in regards to new listings;
-  Cooperation with Polaris Universal will result in more income streams which can be used for buyback and burn of the IPX tokens;
-  Support can be centralized and EurekaX already has a great support team in place.

There is no need to worry about your account in ImpulsX. All the data and balance will be transferred and after the merge you will be able to login to EurekaX using your current ImpulsX password. However, you will be asked to renew your password and your 2FA for obvious security reasons. You will not need to do KYC again if you’re already approved. Any open orders you have on ImpulsX will be closed before the merge. If you already have an account in EurekaX, you can request a merge of the 2 accounts after the transition of the data is finished.

The IPX token will be listed on EurekaX with all the current pairs that are available on ImpulsX. Buyback will also happen as planned. Probably will happen sooner because with EurekaX we’ll have a better chance to make continuous profits. 50% of the net profits will go to the IPX team which then the relevant percentage will go to buy back and burn of IPX.

IPX sign-up and referral bonus will be continued on EurekaX after the merge. The hodling rewards will continue as is right now too.
You don't have to do anything for now.

We will be transferring the discussion and activities of all our social media accounts to EurekaX’s, current social media accounts will be kept for a month from now to send reminders and updates about the merge, after which it will be closed.

We will announce when the merge will occur and ImpulsX website will be inaccessible at that time.
If there are any questions, myself and all the other admins are happy to answer them for you.

Have a nice day,
Mark
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:45:33 AM

The first online free staking rewards were given out and it amounted to around 0.44% and these rewards will be given out around twice weekly. These rewards are bigger than the rewards given in the core stake wallet, so it would be a good idea to Park all the ERK on the EUREKAX EXCHANGE to get the extra bonuses. I am a member of MEC, so I earn from there also and now transfer every few days my coins from MEC that I get out and put them in EUREKAX for staking. I think the percentage is really good and if we earn around 4-5% a month that's like 40 - 60% s year which I think is fantastic, as some of the staking profits come form the business profits as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chhotu1995

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:40:14 AM

First ever exchange allows to trade on multiple exchange just by holding fund in one account.

Arbitrage trading made easy with Eurekax Crypto Exchange now. Let trade on eurekax to make profitable arbitrage trading.
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 10:12:42 AM

Please follow the official EurekaX + ImpulsX ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5235151.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: