Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🚀 XMTRADE.LIVE🚀 Free Access to Cryptocurrency Market Research🔥🔥  (Read 1312 times)
Vivianex

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

When will the exchange? Is there any information at the moment?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

It is safe to say that this project can be successful. Need more advertising for your platform
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

It is safe to say that this project can be successful. Need more advertising for your platform
Yes, now any project needs a lot of advertising. Unfortunately now it is difficult to raise the necessary funds for projects.
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

Very cool prizes can be obtained by referral program. This is the first time I see such a generous referral campaign.
I fully agree with you, the prizes are really very cool and useful. But I do not understand how you can attract 1000 referrals, not to mention 100,000.
People owning channels on YouTube or other information channels can easily do this. I know that some channels have attracted more than 50,000 referrals in a few weeks.
It really is a lot. Are you sure about this? Many people do not register specifically through the referral link.
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

Very cool prizes can be obtained by referral program. This is the first time I see such a generous referral campaign.
I fully agree with you, the prizes are really very cool and useful. But I do not understand how you can attract 1000 referrals, not to mention 100,000.
People owning channels on YouTube or other information channels can easily do this. I know that some channels have attracted more than 50,000 referrals in a few weeks.
Wow really? How much subscribers on this channel?
Yes, really. It was a very interesting and promising public sale of tokens in 2017. There are just over 100,000 subscribers on that channel.
It turns out that every second subscriber joined in the referral campaign? This is very much. I do not really believe what it was. What was this project?
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

Wow really? How much subscribers on this channel?
Yes, really. It was a very interesting and promising public sale of tokens in 2017. There are just over 100,000 subscribers on that channel.
It turns out that every second subscriber joined in the referral campaign? This is very much. I do not really believe what it was. What was this project?
Maybe they used other channels to attract referrals, I don't know. But it is a fact that approximately 51000 participants were attracted.

tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
What do you have in mind? I don't quite understand you.
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Good morning. Only for me project site does not work? Site loading stopped at 99% and stands still.
Hi, everything works for me. Try to wait a few minutes, everything should work.
I waited a few minutes, but the site did not open. And it does not open now. As far as I understand this problem is only with me.
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

Hello. It seems to me that the prize for attracting 100,000 referrals does not quite correspond to other prizes.
Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

Good morning. Only for me project site does not work? Site loading stopped at 99% and stands still.
Hi, everything works for me. Try to wait a few minutes, everything should work.
I waited a few minutes, but the site did not open. And it does not open now. As far as I understand this problem is only with me.
Everything works. I don't know what you mean. Maybe some technical work was done.
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

It would be cool to add different tutorial videos or articles. Devs like this idea to you?
Oh, this is a great idea I think. But if these articles are unique, and not just copied from the Internet
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

It would be cool to add different tutorial videos or articles. Devs like this idea to you?
Oh, this is a great idea I think. But if these articles are unique, and not just copied from the Internet
I believe that this platform is designed for practice. The theory can be found on other special sites.
I think you can hire copywriters and write unique articles for newbies. It's over to be done by professional traders.
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

Do you mean that all prizes are worth more than the number of referrals? For example, for 50,000 referrals you can get a prize worth more than $ 50,000, but for attracting 100,000 referrals you get a prize worth less than $ 100,000. Do you mean it?
It is very interesting. Where can I find out more details about this?
Yes this is also a challenge for me, to be able to collect a lot of referrals as possible. for further information you may be able to see on their website or join on the chanel group telegrams to them.
tanialong (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

Yes this is also a challenge for me, to be able to collect a lot of referrals as possible. for further information you may be able to see on their website or join on the chanel group telegrams to them.
How will you attract referrals? Do you have popular channels?
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

I don't understand why you are responding with an empty message?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

I don't understand why you are responding with an empty message?
Indeed, why are you doing this?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Greetings. The team did not make any announcements regarding the prizes for the referral campaign?
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

Greetings. The team did not make any announcements regarding the prizes for the referral campaign?
Good evening. And what should be the announcements? About what?
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

Good evening. And what should be the announcements? About what?
As I understand it, many users would like the prize for 100,000 referrals to be increased.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

Good evening. How will the prizes be awarded?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: