Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a  (Read 1567 times)
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:30:16 PM

Hello there everyone. Is anyone aware - what is the optimal and average budget, let's say, to get 10 new people into my company? Or this depends on many factors and it is impossible to say approximately/for sure, as everything is more individual in this case?

Hey. Well, as far as I know, charges on ads will be based on individual engagement. I can't state the average budget right now, but I believe more updates will come on this in the nearest future  Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:32:35 PM

Hello there everyone. Is anyone aware - what is the optimal and average budget, let's say, to get 10 new people into my company? Or this depends on many factors and it is impossible to say approximately/for sure, as everything is more individual in this case?

Hey. Well, as far as I know, charges on ads will be based on individual engagement. I can't state the average budget right now, but I believe more updates will come on this in the nearest future  Wink

Sounds rational, I mean it should anyway depend on multiple factors
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:34:41 PM

Hey. Well, as far as I know, charges on ads will be based on individual engagement. I can't state the average budget right now, but I believe more updates will come on this in the nearest future  Wink

Sounds rational, I mean it should anyway depend on multiple factors

Exactly, and it depends on a lot of variables like type of business, city and user demography. But waiting for more details in some time  Wink
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:00:50 PM

Greetings everyone, I have just acquainted with your explainer and the website, idea sounds amazing, in case is can be rationally implemented. The question is - have you already tested your system on how effective it is?
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

Greetings everyone, I have just acquainted with your explainer and the website, idea sounds amazing, in case is can be rationally implemented. The question is - have you already tested your system on how effective it is?

Sure, for now their dev team have done some back end work. And as far as I know their prototype is also been worked on. So effective testing will be done once the prototype is ready Wink
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:06:34 PM

Sure, for now their dev team have done some back end work. And as far as I know their prototype is also been worked on. So effective testing will be done once the prototype is ready Wink

So they are now working on MVP, right? Will it firstly be the website page or a mobile app?
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:08:17 PM

So they are now working on MVP, right? Will it firstly be the website page or a mobile app?

Prototype will be available on mobile. And as I know, their first prototype should be released latest by the end of the month Wink
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:33:53 PM

Hello everyone. Why has VANM decided to go for blockchain? Can the platform operate without blockchain, in theory?
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:46:10 PM

Hello everyone. Why has VANM decided to go for blockchain? Can the platform operate without blockchain, in theory?

Hi Alsil Miron, interesting question. As I now, in VANM blockchain is only used for Distribution of revenue. And as they are trying to share as much revenue as possible with users, they are only doing on chain actions when its economically reasonable. Theoretically it would be possible to do everything off blockchain, but this would mean higher transaction cost and so less revenue share
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:48:16 PM

Hi Alsil Miron, interesting question. As I now, in VANM blockchain is only used for Distribution of revenue. And as they are trying to share as much revenue as possible with users, they are only doing on chain actions when its economically reasonable. Theoretically it would be possible to do everything off blockchain, but this would mean higher transaction cost and so less revenue share

Sounds good. And I believe blockchain also provides higher security and transparency, as it always does  Wink
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:50:22 PM

Sounds good. And I believe blockchain also provides higher security and transparency, as it always does  Wink

Right you are Roll Eyes
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:24:31 PM

Hello all,

we simplified our whitelisting procedure.

Take a look at https://www.vanm.io/en/token-sale/token-sale-registration/

We still have 30% off, join now!

Wow, that's a great news! Seems that I should definitely buy myself the tokens. By the way, the question to the community, do you guys believe that I can consider VANM as a long run investment?
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:26:13 PM

Hello all,

Wow, that's a great news! Seems that I should definitely buy myself the tokens. By the way, the question to the community, do you guys believe that I can consider VANM as a long run investment?

hey, interesting question though. i would say thay you can consider Vanm as a long term investment, cause i am pretty sure as VANM spread wider and demand increases, token price will go up. but, of course, you should also make your own research, visit the website, examine WP  Wink that's just my opinion
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:28:34 PM

Hello all,

hey, interesting question though. i would say thay you can consider Vanm as a long term investment, cause i am pretty sure as VANM spread wider and demand increases, token price will go up. but, of course, you should also make your own research, visit the website, examine WP  Wink that's just my opinion

To be honest, I have already talked to some friends of mine who outlined the main facts about VANM, so i am impressed so far by the idea and support your point of view. But of course, will have a closer look. As for the exchanges, do they have any ongoing negotitations with exchanges?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:29:59 PM

Hello all,

You should do your own research towards this project or in every project that you want to invest.
Do not ever rely from somebody's suggestions. If in case something goes wrong, you are the only one to blame.
You should read all the info, posts and other related articles for a specific project and assess on your own.
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:31:26 PM

Hello all,

To be honest, I have already talked to some friends of mine who outlined the main facts about VANM, so i am impressed so far by the idea and support your point of view. But of course, will have a closer look. As for the exchanges, do they have any ongoing negotitations with exchanges?

They have plans for exchanges, but for now they cannot disclose more due to the non disclosure agreement. So waiting for more updates to come  Smiley
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:48:57 AM

Good morning everyone! I am just discovering more about the concept and I believe that the industry is pretty new, I mean in general. So I wonder - what do you guys think about VANM services developing wider and wider in future? Is it the likely scenario?
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:51:02 AM

Good morning everyone! I am just discovering more about the concept and I believe that the industry is pretty new, I mean in general. So I wonder - what do you guys think about VANM services developing wider and wider in future? Is it the likely scenario?

Hello Tony. Well, as from my point if view, all VANM services are being built with scale and fast frontend interactions in mind. VANM backend servers are capable of modular scaling. Global expansion of VANM services is possible and I am pretty sure that we will see wider expansion pretty soon Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:53:18 AM

Hello Tony. Well, as from my point if view, all VANM services are being built with scale and fast frontend interactions in mind. VANM backend servers are capable of modular scaling. Global expansion of VANM services is possible and I am pretty sure that we will see wider expansion pretty soon Roll Eyes

Yeah, agree with you. Anyway, advertising is something everyone needs and will be needing always, so I am pretty sure expansion will take a place, especially as we are dealing with a truly effective instruments in VANM
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:55:49 AM

Yeah, agree with you. Anyway, advertising is something everyone needs and will be needing always, so I am pretty sure expansion will take a place, especially as we are dealing with a truly effective instruments in VANM

Exactly. And I recommend to watch their explainer to understand the concept better. Right on top of their website
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: