Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - BITCOIN CRAZY MOVE COMING ? 2019  (Read 222 times)
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:49:38 PM

I feel really tired waiting for bull market,  but i dont want to exit from this market because i already near with it.  I believe bull market  will start in this year so i can recover my losses.  

Gain some energy to wait even further, I recommend try sleeping another year, my instincts says that it won't happen this year even though nobody cared about my instincts.
Most of us did have a great lost these recent drops, If I remember correctly I have lost 6K USD solely waiting for my cyrpto including BTC to rise, I have bought at ATH, so nobody even give a damn thing about it-why not accept and triple your patience.
If we want to get rich in an instant then help the crypto space, drag some relatives and friends out there and get them to buy BTC again. Maybe if that movie reach a blockbuster hit overtaking current movie hit records then I guess it will be a big punch, but if not, damn who would watch a movie of Bitcoin with it's name tainted with negativity. New kids lately don't even bother studying well, how would they even know what BTC is.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:04:39 AM

This is exactly what we need now in the crypto community and not a bunch of people who are haters of bitcoin and cryptocurrency coming to the forum to tell us that there is going to be a dump in the price of coin because they don't have any bitcoin with them and don't want to miss out from the bull run that might likely come up in the crypto community.

I think more of this kind of content should be created to encourage crypto users who are hodlers so that they don't give up on crypto now, when the bull run is near.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:03:39 AM

This current channel has lasted too long and it seems it is not over yet as the bullish momentum is too weak to break the upper channel.  It is a bit of $400 to $500 changed in price positions . I think something has to happen fundamentally before we can see strong bullish trend and crazy price as you have said.  If I am to analyze the market I think the bearish is over looking at how long we have stayed at the current price.  The whales are also getting week and most of them are getting lose as the market could not be dump below the areas that they can buy cheap.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:41:47 PM

This is exactly what we need now in the crypto community and not a bunch of people who are haters of bitcoin and cryptocurrency coming to the forum to tell us that there is going to be a dump in the price of coin because they don't have any bitcoin with them and don't want to miss out from the bull run that might likely come up in the crypto community.

I think more of this kind of content should be created to encourage crypto users who are hodlers so that they don't give up on crypto now, when the bull run is near.
Is this an indirect indication to fear of missing out ? Is it really an invitation ?
I think yes it is because Bitcoin has started a crazy movement and the rise above $4000 attracted the attention of some investors around the world. Today the price again trading in sideways but that is okay because low price fall is followed by high price rise so do not worry about that.

Hopefully, the Bitcoin community will grow and cover the entire world so that we may not have such crazy market conditions but a stable one probably. I am not sure that stable markets for cryptos will be possible in near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: