Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and bounty hunters  (Read 14980 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:27:04 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 08:51:44 PM by Adunni6758

Is there any organisation out there today that protects the right of bounty hunters??

And is there a way to know if the project you're promoting is legit or not?? Because Even with the presence of SEC the rate of scam ico's has increased drastically
ICOs are not regulated by SEC and that is why some people are now trying to bring up STO that is regulated. Therefore, there is yet no body to oversee that, expect if tomorrow, it is announced that it's now regulated.
Then protecting investors now might not be feasible, until we see the regulation of not just STOs, but also ICOs coming into actualization. So if investors are protected, definitely, it will extend to bounty hunters.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

yeah, in 3 months, i've joined almost 6 video bounties and i was being scammed 3 times. even there is no problem with their whitepaper, website, and team. i've checked them all and it seems legit. but still they have scammed bounty hunters.     

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

Is there any organisation out there today that protects the right of bounty hunters??

And is there a way to know if the project you're promoting is legit or not?? Because Even with the presence of SEC the rate of scam ico's has increased drastically

Well, so far we have none the best thing we can do is to post a report in the scam section to warn potential investors and other bounty hunters,only bounty hunters can help bounty hunters too  but it's going to be a big help if we have a group thast can help bounty hunters for rewards issues.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

not to protect bounty participants but in this forum they are spreading Ico, and that is not paying or their project is scam there will be sanctions from forum moderators .
mattukarsamb

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

I think right now there is no any strong organization which have strong view on the ICOs to filter out the scam ICOs. The moderators of this forum play a vital role to give negative trust to scam ICOs besides that you can also go to the rating websites where the expert rate these ICOs.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

As far as I know there are no such organizations or defenders for bounty hunters now. However, there are bounty platforms that partially fulfill these functions, they choose projects, learn information about them, communicate with project representatives. Such platforms have a low percentage of scam projects and a large percentage of guaranteed payments. If you do not have enough experience to study the project data yourself and make an analysis, then you can trust the bounty platforms or rating sites. And of course be sure to read all the reviews about the project that interests you.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

Unfortunately, there is no such structure. But we certainly need a structure like this as a bounty hunter, there are times when I can't get what I deserve.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

in my opinion there is no organization that protects the rights for bounty hunters, because bounty hunters are free for anyone and their whereabouts are unknown.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

I also once was interested in this issue and it turned out that here is the Wild West. Everyone is based on his own experience and partly on good luck. In case the project fails or behaves unfair, bounty hunters can't do anything. I would gladly support the establishment of a Union that would influence and protect the rights of bounty hunters.
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

There is almost no way but to protect yourself.
I saw recently, the ICO intends to scam almost nonexistent.
The rest, the participants ICO has increasingly smarter, they will learn carefully the project before deciding to invest.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:54:25 PM

The participants of the bounty companies are the most unprotected layer of cryptoindustry. At the moment there is no body that protects their rights and this is very sad, but I hope that in the future such a body will appear.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

Yes there is and it is called escrow.
It serves to protect investors and could protect bounty hunters but projects don't use escrows. Escrow could force projects to pay bounty hunters before they release invested funds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: