Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2019, 08:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRESIO !! AIRDROP LIVE !! & WalletHold a new system of Stac 4,50%minim  (Read 430 times)
CRESIO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:25:33 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 10:26:57 PM by CRESIO

We offer solutions to current problems

WEB SITE · WHITE PAPER · TELEGRAM · TWITTER · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · INSTAGRAM · FAQ

Cresio was born as a result of the need to include in a single place, the absolute control of your cryptocurrencies.

The main mission of Cresio is the creation of a platform that encompasses, in a single space, the possibility of operating simultaneously in multiple exchanges, obtaining in real time information on the state of the markets, controlling the balance of wallets, monitoring work in pools of mining, notification and registration to new airdrops, as well as a large list of signals to with operate in the markets.

The purpose is to create an agile and control experience, regardless of the degree of user experience, all linked to a high level of security, guaranteeing an unprecedented experience.

Likewise, Cresio gives birth to an ERC20 token with several remarkable features, such as the possibility of making the payment for the use of the platform or receiving passive income in the next 50 years, thus converting it into a utility token.

Find out about the main functions of Cresio ( Version Beta )

................................................................................................................................................................................................................
✓  Multi-exchange✓  New cryptocurrency notices✓  Semi-automatic operations✓  Global history of operations and export
✓  Market information✓  Programmable alerts✓  State of Mining Rigs✓  Operations comparator
✓  Balance of wallets✓  Scalping signals, changing trends, volume…✓  Airdrops✓  … and many more features

WATCH OUR VIDEO

WATCH OUR VIDEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YDcoins

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

A very interesting project, I will follow you closely and wish you a lot of success
CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

We already have https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/ who are working on the same problems and solutions, with working betas
Dear SmokeySRH,

In an attempt to promote your platform, you have been completely confused when it comes to our project. For what I would recommend, in a first place that you create your own post to promote your platform and, in second place, that you review our project so that you see that your published projects have nothing to do with ours.
24Kt

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

I think one of the factors that a particular trader or user will hold back in using your exchange is this -

What if you are not really active trader or user, maybe you will use that platform twice or 3x a month, such fee is not reasonable?
Better charge something in every transaction rather than pay that monthly fee. I guess.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒        Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology        ≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER』        ≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒        『TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
kopisusu

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

You Need Bounty Manager PM me @Bodongconk

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

I've seen and read your whitepaper, this's project have very extraordinary idea and has a very great team, I'm sure if your project will succeed in the future

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL)  - The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▆▅▃▂
⎨PRIVATE SALE AUG 20 2018 - FEB 28 2019 █ ▬ █ PUBLIC SALE MAR 01 2019 - APR 15 2019⎬
֍ Twitter ֍ Facebook ֍ Reddit ֍ Discord ֍ Telegram ֍ Medium
CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

I think one of the factors that a particular trader or user will hold back in using your exchange is this -

What if you are not really active trader or user, maybe you will use that platform twice or 3x a month, such fee is not reasonable?
Better charge something in every transaction rather than pay that monthly fee. I guess.
Dear user, The platform is designed for active traders and those who use multiple exchanges. For the user profile that you mention it is better to operate from the exchange. For this reason, the platform is limited to 5000 users, to offer the best quality and to get the most out of the platform's tools. Later we will expand the quota of users. We have studied the alternative of using operating commissions, but when doing the market study we saw two disadvantages, the first one is that we would have to monitor the operations of the users and that is something that we do not do or want for privacy reasons, and if it is frequently traded it will be much more expensive than with a fixed fee.
CaVO32

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

Dear user, The platform is designed for active traders and those who use multiple exchanges. For the user profile that you mention it is better to operate from the exchange. For this reason, the platform is limited to 5000 users, to offer the best quality and to get the most out of the platform's tools. Later we will expand the quota of users. We have studied the alternative of using operating commissions, but when doing the market study we saw two disadvantages, the first one is that we would have to monitor the operations of the users and that is something that we do not do or want for privacy reasons, and if it is frequently traded it will be much more expensive than with a fixed fee.

how can you identify if a specific person is an active trader or not? or are you just basing the fact that they are willing to pay monthly fee? and how many lapse months are you going to continuously let the trader use your platform without paying their monthly fee. is it automatic in your system that they need to pay the immediate fee before accessing your platform?

CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:07:58 AM

how can you identify if a specific person is an active trader or not? or are you just basing the fact that they are willing to pay monthly fee? and how many lapse months are you going to continuously let the trader use your platform without paying their monthly fee. is it automatic in your system that they need to pay the immediate fee before accessing your platform?

··> Dear CaVO32, we do not decide if a user is active or not, this will just be known by each user.
··> Whoever decides to pay for the platform will do so because they believe that the tools of the platform and all its functions will help in their operations.
··> There are no months of testing on the platform (at least for the moment).
··> We are working on it, always looking to have a good balance between the user and Cresio.

We have been more concerned of creating a functional Beta version to make sure that the project is viable and realistic. With the resources that the Cresio team has had, we have reached the point of working with 4 exchanges simultaneously, obtaining a very good profitability. Once confirmed that the platform was feasible is when we have decided to publish the ICO, to go much further, being able to refine and optimize the tools available to the platform and many others that are still to come when having more human resources and infrastructure.
captain_blood

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Hello, good day everyone!

We have a poll for the Top ANNs of the week and you're one of the candidates to be featured in our weekly publication. You may cast your vote here> https://twitter.com/talkbitcointalk/status/1078034611563909125

WHALESBURG │ Profit-Switching     -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  > START MINING NOW
The Most Profitable Mining with Auto-Switching Algorithm
TelegramGithubFacebookTwitterLinkedINRedditMediumANN ThreadWhitepaper
CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Hello, good day everyone!

We have a poll for the Top ANNs of the week and you're one of the candidates to be featured in our weekly publication. You may cast your vote here> https://twitter.com/talkbitcointalk/status/1078034611563909125
Thanks to https://twitter.com/talkbitcointalk/status/1078034611563909125 for selecting us for the vote and our community for the support received with great competitors like TerraGreen, VAMM and URA Market.

CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:52:23 AM

Hello friends! We have updated the Airdrops section, which now is available for everyone. Do not miss the opportunity and subscribe!
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 770
Merit: 282

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:15:56 PM

Hi CRESIO team!

Have you plans of Bitcointalk signature campaign for your project?
If so I could help in Signature creation. Feel free to contact me if interest in.

Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0

▀█████▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄█████▀
            ▀▀████▀▀  ▀▀████▀▀
         ▄▄▄███▀▀        ▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▄████▀                ▀████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▀██▄▄            ▄▄██▀▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀       ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀       ▀██▄
 ██▀            ▀▀██▄▄██▀▀            ▀██
▐██              ▄██████▄              ██▌
 ███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███
   ▀▀▀████████▀▓▓▓▀▀██▀▀▓▓▓▀████████▀▀▀
        ███▀▀██▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██▀▀███
        ▐██▓▓▓▓▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▓▓▓▓██▌
         ▀██▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀██▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▄██▀
           ▀██▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄██▀
              ▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▀
                  ▀▀██▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:30:23 PM

Hi CRESIO team!

If so I could help in Signature creation. Feel free to contact me if interest in.

Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0
Yes, very soon we will publish our bounty program where you will provided with the necessary information to register. Thank you very much for your interest.
YDcoins

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:46:11 PM

Hi Cresio Team !!!!
When the first round of Airdrops ends?
CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:07:46 PM

Hi Cresio Team !!!!
When the first round of Airdrops ends?
Hello friend, the 1st Airdrop round starts on  january 1st and ends on febuary 25th
maximumcoin

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:18:02 AM

Hi CRESIO team!

Yes, very soon we will publish our bounty program where you will provided with the necessary information to register. Thank you very much for your interest.
Have you had plans to open it within the first quarter this year?
I also wish that when you decide openining it, that one will be a long-lasting campaign (lasting for months or even longer).

Absolute.    ●    The First Proof of View Cryptocurrency    ●    Absolute.
                                Cash-in on real life interactions                               
●     ⧼      Telegram    ●    Discord    ●    Github      ⧽     ●
CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

Hi CRESIO team!

Have you had plans to open it within the first quarter this year?
I also wish that when you decide openining it, that one will be a long-lasting campaign (lasting for months or even longer).

Hello maximumcoin, Effectively very soon we will launch our bounty campaign. We have taken longer than usual because we are finishing the legal terms for the launch, because we want the project to comply with all legal regulations to avoid future problems. Fulfilling your wish the campaign to be long, we can anticipate that it will have 4 phases and that its duration will be of one year. Thank you for your question and hope you have a nice day.
preda

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:12:05 PM

still going? airdrop number?

'
STC.
║║
║║
[/b]
☑ NO ICO ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ☑ AIRDROPS ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ☑ PoS ● ▬▬▬▬ ☑ PoW ●

CRESIO
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:29:24 PM

still going? airdrop number?

Yes, our airdrop is still active. We have six rounds each year and this first round ends, when it is completed by 5000 users or latest on February 25.
Corey031

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:00:19 PM

CRESIO  has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for CRESIO and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2R5Twy2
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.