Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Avalon build assistance  (Read 481 times)
solidtom (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

Greetings, this purpose of my post is to determine how much it would cost to have someone build one or two avalon based miners.

My original intent was to build two Avalon based ASIC miners, I gave up trying to buy one, so I made the decision to build my own.  BIG mistake, as I have come to the conclusion that I am in over my head, and unqualified for the task.

Ergo, I have decided to turn to the community for assistance.  I can pay via paypal or litecoin.  I don't have many bitcoins to my name.

To be honest I’m just doing this for the money.   That was the mistake I made, I have learned my lesson.

My question I guess is, is there a kind soul out there who would you be able to make sense of what I did purchase, advise what parts are missing and assemble the miners?  I have some parts, most notably a 320 count chip reel of a3255-q48 chips.  I would pay of course,  I just would like to know the fees up front is all.

Other parts (only PCB):
16 hash boards
4 backplanes
1 fpga
2 pdu

Hash board and pdu and fpga components.

If you guys want to throw spitballs at me for the way I acted you can I deserve it Sad
solidtom (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:46:06 PM

No reply after a few days.  Am I in the wrong place?
solidtom (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:56:53 AM

Bueller?  Bueller?
solidtom (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:00:27 AM

the futile bump Sad