Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants  (Read 35452 times)
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:34:02 PM

This is  post I find very intriguing, we are bound to make mistake and fail in the process but the question is what do you do after you have failed, do you keep living in self pity or you change your option and choices so to avoid failing.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:41:09 PM

In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing

I think that experience and knowledge are very important in this crypto industry.
as well as every investment or trade selection. not all will grow especially for shitcoin or ico which do not have crypto characteristics themselves.
and for problems of loss, profit or failure is something that is part of every risk.

Bladebinder

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:06:57 PM

I anticipate with whatever assets, toleration is crucial. Agitated humans purchase when it's big and deal when it's minimal.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:11:48 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment

I think that experience and knowledge are very important in this crypto industry.
as well as every investment or trade selection. not all will grow especially for shitcoin or ico which do not have crypto characteristics themselves.
and for problems of loss, profit or failure is something that is part of every risk.
Having a piece of knowledge is not enough in this time period and I personally prefer to wait for the perfect conditions from my experience. Whatever is going to happen will be for the crypto industry.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:15:13 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

I think most of the mistake of crypto investors is not knowing when to sell. There is no way that all of the investors that got burned after 2017 has no chance of getting profit at that moment. They know that some of them coins are rising to the extent that they feel the greed to wait more. But here we are again, they can buy as of this moment or wait and watch how btc reach $100k next year and saying the same old line that 'I should have bought'.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:53:22 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Having a piece of knowledge is not enough in this time period and I personally prefer to wait for the perfect conditions from my experience. Whatever is going to happen will be for the crypto industry.
Engaging in the world of cryptocurrency involved many emotional highs and lows. It takes courage to face its challenges and take good and bad experiences as lessons with positivity and hope. Crypto world may not always be at its best, but I still strongly believe that it has a long way to go and we can still feel and experience its brighter future. Success is not a smooth road, it has its curves and bumps but our strong determination will help us attain our goals.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:17:05 PM

Patience is just the key factor in cryptocurrency. Someone who has a "get rich quick" syndrome can't be in crypto. I remember when I joined newly, I only saw losses for months and I almost gave up on crypto. Thanks to some good friends who encouraged me to press on.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:02:27 AM

Sometimes giving up is not a bad decision, and let your faith have do something with you. Me, I am already tired of waiting my luck,My patient is not enough to handle crypto but I am still hold on to it. I need someone who can advice me.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:15:03 AM

Patience is just the key factor in cryptocurrency. Someone who has a "get rich quick" syndrome can't be in crypto. I remember when I joined newly, I only saw losses for months and I almost gave up on crypto. Thanks to some good friends who encouraged me to press on.

Good for you because you recovered from a bad start . "get rich quick " is the number one asset of crypto and bitcoins on why they are indemand  . its not really that bad to believe on that slogan because that gives investor a confident to invest on a risky investment called cryptocurrency .

Sometimes giving up is not a bad decision, and let your faith have do something with you. Me, I am already tired of waiting my luck,My patient is not enough to handle crypto but I am still hold on to it. I need someone who can advice me.

If you feel tired then stop because you arent being forced here .  maybe crypto is not for you because you are too emotional or to impatient  .  there are still other profitable activities outside the crypto scene, just dont be afraid to try them goodluck  .
Inendth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:32:13 AM

You are equitable. Although the cost of crypto causes us feeling disquieted, it has furthermore risen close to many than 12% in the direct age, which is breathtaking.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:34:51 AM

You wrote all things genuine, it is extremely significant that you create choices yourself, in which example it is crystalise where the miscalculation was prepared and in the forthcoming it desire not be perennial
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:42:44 AM

In any investment, we can not be rich in just one night. There is a process and i think cryptocurrency market need more time for growing bigger. Bitcoin price already above $6000 and i think its time for buying legit altcoin at cheap price. Patient with our investment is good because cryptocurrency long term investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:46:17 AM

How deep is your understanding bout the assets that you are holding, you need to begin with that part in order for you assess how will you handle the current situations inside the market, the more you trust the project the bigger confidence you have to allow the wait, just set your goals and try to achieved things out from this market.
Asformu

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:02:08 PM

Default is the basic action toward winner. We study various item from our fault. All the more eruct our energies goes in useless as well as as a generosity huntsman past we all the more didn't move compensation on the other hand we have to hold determination toward the end. It is our courageousness that consecrate us ambition to hold on the premium exercise next to various bunco design. We recognise whether we keep to branch up our ability we desire emphatically move winner later our failing.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:20:55 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

That's why I never trust any cryptocurrency prediction from experts because when I lose money because of them, I can't blame them because it is me who took action. You are right the nobody will be blame except myself because it is my sole decision. In cryptocurrency, you are in control and you cannot trust anyone here.

Live for the moment.
Argoo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:00:33 PM

I agree with you. Therefore, not everyone can succeed with cryptocurrencies, because they do not always have enough patience or courage to commit any actions and in the end they leave crypto. Crypto is only for brave and determined people.
Cryptocurrency does not require bold decisions from us, because in this case, courage can be replaced by recklessness. Here, first of all, knowledge of the cryptocurrency market is needed, and opinions must be balanced and based on experience.
However, in any case, we will inevitably incur either direct losses in cryptocurrency, or very often we will lose the opportunity to make a profit with our correct actions.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:00:50 PM

The ability to endure failures must be in every person who wants to succeed in life.
It is necessary to learn how to move forward toward the intended goal despite the setbacks.
In cryptocurrencies, I have failed and lost many times, but I continue to achieve my goal.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:40:13 PM

We can see the efforts the patients that cryptocurrency participants endure just to make money we know that this crypto market is going good at this time but we cant assure that this will continue to rise so cryptocurrency participants exert more patient and hardworks and if the time comes for the market to rise we will be making a successful profit makings.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:01:39 PM

The nerves of an investor or bounty hunter should be as unstable as cryptocurrency rates, patience and hope are key qualities for us.Cheesy
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:22:58 PM

Yes only the person is to blame for any wrong decision, be it investing or choosing a project for bounty campaign. It will be worthless to complain unless you correct your move and start taking wise decision. It is not that we cannot make mistakes. But what is important is that whether you have learnt form that mistake or not. So once we fall, we must wake up again and move on learning from our mistakes.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: