Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tis the Season for Storytelling  (Read 201 times)
coinminerdotcom (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

Having been in the mining business since 2013, I'm interested to hear your mining stories on when you got into the game. Even though we are in a time of mining hardships, tis the season to recollect on some of the fonder times.  When did you purchase your Antminer S5-S9 miner or L3+/+? Were you lucky enough to get your S9 for $2k before the hike to $5k per miner or catch it on the downtrend? Was it FoMo in the bullish market that caused you to jump on the wagon, were you able to get on board before the market took off, or when it was bearish prepping for the next hike?

It's always fun to hear where everyone jumped on board.

Happy Holidays!

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

To be honest I lost money in mining as it didn't went in my way like expectation's were something different but in reality it was a real horrible experience when I started mining it was in bearish mode that's the saddest part of this.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

To be honest I lost money in mining as it didn't went in my way like expectation's were something different but in reality it was a real horrible experience when I started mining it was in bearish mode that's the saddest part of this.
season for story telling? for bitcoin stories to go down or at the end of the year we can't get anything I think it doesn't need to be told it's better that we think and act because telling stories is a waste of time
Jekz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

My first interaction with bitcoin was in 2012, at that time i was still a teenager. i thought it was really cool and looked into it for a bit, but my mind was more occupied with girls and games Wink I didn't know how to buy nor did i really had funds to buy it. Because hey partying and buying video games was more meaningful at that time than savings up some cash (we have all been there haha). Few years later in 2015 i heard a friend of mine had become quite rich with the crypto market. at that point i was like oh shit did i miss the opportunity of a lifetime? after long hours of research and lots of discussion about bitcoin with my friend i became a true cryptobeliever and saw the potentional benefits of it. My first buys didnt really go that smooth since i knew alot about the tech but not so much about ''investing'' on its own since i am just 24 right now and most people of my age don't even think about investing still to this day. So i can tell u it was quite a bumpy road, bought in at a bull market and saw the prices plummet. although im quite the risk taker in life it did had me panic quite a bit but i eased my mind and thought about the future and what cryptos could mean for us. I took a heavy loss and after that i became a true HODLer but with a strategie not just park and leave. 2017 was mind blowing and it all went to fast in my opinion i sold most of my holdings in december and have been buying back bit by bit this last 11 months. best choice ever in my opinion. thats why i like to be a strategic HODLer. I consider myself still a newbie in the cryptosphere especially with investing. But i do know i my enthusiasm for this game will never leave and i keep learning new stuff day in day out. Not just crypto the whole investingsphere has my attention since i came in touch with bitcoin:)
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Having been in the mining business since 2013, I'm interested to hear your mining stories on when you got into the game. Even though we are in a time of mining hardships, tis the season to recollect on some of the fonder times.  When did you purchase your Antminer S5-S9 miner or L3+/+? Were you lucky enough to get your S9 for $2k before the hike to $5k per miner or catch it on the downtrend? Was it FoMo in the bullish market that caused you to jump on the wagon, were you able to get on board before the market took off, or when it was bearish prepping for the next hike?

It's always fun to hear where everyone jumped on board.

Happy Holidays!
jumping for a moment from adversity is better than surviving a loss, and I think there is no season to tell about mining because it is a risk that must be learned

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Gloverwrt

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

I was not lucky to be among the early adopters who were abke to mine out bitcoins out of nothing at a low difficulty level amd highest reward range. Or I should say I was not 'aware'. Awareness of is what makes people open to opportunities others would have passed on.

Fast forward to Q4 2017, when the hype sets in, this is the time I got really involved with bitcoins, I didn't see the effect mining had on the market value up until early 2018 through to this point.
It the parameter I study most now when analysing the reason for pumps and dumps.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

season for storytelling, maybe this is because bitcoin is not good, and a lot of them are desperate because of a situation like this, and from good stories about bitcoin will definitely increase their enthusiasm to believe bitcoin still exists

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: