Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacker stole my funds from blockchain  (Read 22354 times)
cryptone1

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

I am sorry for your losses. What do you think guys is Exodus more safe than blockchain.com?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

This is really hard. I'm sorry someone stole your funds. Sad
Karma will never let them win anyway.

You don't need to be sorry, this is the OPs fault and not yours.

This is the reason you should not trust these chrome or any browsers extensions. If you want to donwload anything from the internet, be sure that it is trusted and being used by a lot of people. If you don't trust any comments about it, you can ask people or maybe make a thread in the forum or on the Reddit as a lot of people can be asked there and will give you good answers. If you don't trust internet answers, you can make a question or recommendations to your friends, that is easier but sometimes not that effective.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

It is unfortunate that the money was lost to someone else. The security of the wallet is a top priority, if bitcoin is lost we cannot pull it back. Just be patient, keep monitoring where Bitcoin goes, who knows you can find out the taker.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

Very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there is no way you can reverse btc sent. Your money is lost sadly. I recommend format your all hard disk and install a fresh window then after installing any antivirus diwnload the wallet. And yes tge first thing you do add 2fa authentication. You are good to go

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

I'm sorry for that, I think you need to check your computer again! Because blockchain is a huge website and company, many people are using and storing their bitcoin there, if the blockchain is not secure, there will be many other accounts that will be lost bitcoin! I think it's also a very good lesson for you because if you later buy large amounts of bitcoins and your computer is infected with malware, that would be a huge loss.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 11:54:37 AM by Kang Bahar

Blockchain did not Protect my account and the hacker login my account and stole my funds.
When you forget your wallet ID/password/seed, you will have difficulty in recovering your own wallet, and this will also make it difficult for hackers to steal your money (through recovery options). This proves, that blockchain.com is trying to keep our account safe. And I'm sure, blockchain won't steal money from all users.

One important thing:
I think you should not blame Blockchain.com
Maybe unconsciously, your device has been infiltrated by a malware or something. Nah, you (OP) also have to be aware of your own mistakes regarding the responsibilities of your device.

can anyone help me?
Unfortunately, nobody can help you, and there is nothing we can do in this incident.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

the transaction only have one ways, it means if your account already sent to another account, it can't be transfer back to your account, but if you can makes the hacker to makes a negotiable, maybe it can possible to makes the manual transfer

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

It is unfortunate that the money was lost to someone else. The security of the wallet is a top priority, if bitcoin is lost we cannot pull it back. Just be patient, keep monitoring where Bitcoin goes, who knows you can find out the taker.

yes this is the risk of bitcoin if bitcoin is stored too long, indeed many will target the coins that we have that we have stored in the wallet. then we need to be vigilant and careful, so hackers don't easily take our coins.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

yes this is the risk of bitcoin if bitcoin is stored too long, indeed many will target the coins that we have that we have stored in the wallet. then we need to be vigilant and careful, so hackers don't easily take our coins.
it's not, you don't get hacked just because your bitcoin was stored for too long, probably op got phished or had keylogger in his pc, you won't get targeted unless you have a virus or got phished, maybe also a weak password if you're using web wallet, having an antivirus will help keep our computers clean from viruses also it will protect you from harmful website if your antivirus supports it, using hardware wallet is better.
Shary

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:39:55 PM

i guess the security of your funds and your wallets is your own responsibility, you cant blame anyone else, i am sorry about ur funds, be careful next time!
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:10:06 PM

Is so unfortunate for this great loss worth thousands of dollars especially when looking at that amount when bitcoin was 20k. As explain above is definitely the root cause of the hack. The rate of cybercrime is increasing daily in the space . There are so many emails you receive you open and the their are link on this mails you also open that may result virus that scan and install on your PC. And also their are site you you might have visit that you accept their cookies which gain access to your email. 2fa is still the best way to secure your web wallet from been attack. Right now there is nothing that can be done but you can learn to prevent futher attack reoccurring.

Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:23:41 PM

Sad to hear that you lost your funds but now can't be done anything as blockchain transactions are not reversible. Always be careful whatever you do

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:57:24 PM

It's not the fault of blockchain.com for your problem. When you register, and especially when you invest, it is your job to protect your account. You must have a private key secure so that no one has access to it. Also, when you make significant investments, as was the one in the sad event you spent, it's good to use a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano. They are the safest wallets and no one can compromise your investment.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:50:06 AM

I feel sorry for you, maybe next time you can using other wallet. Use the wallet that not requiring to submit key or password.
You probably has been phished by some scam website or email or links.
You can try to using mobile wallet, just using your smartphone and you can send or receive btc.
You can go here : https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/web/ and choose one mobile wallet. Hope it helps you.
teejayrichard2

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:16:44 AM

well sorry about your loss. this happens on a regular basis. i guess we just need to be more careful with whatever we do online before these hackers do something terrible to us. just be ectremely careful with your information
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:29:48 PM

transactions are irreversible, sorry to say, but you should really start using strong password and use 2FA in future.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:59:19 PM

transactions are irreversible, sorry to say, but you should really start using strong password and use 2FA in future.
That's right because from 2017 until now and up to now it is still a lot of hackers who want our assets. so what we have to do is strengthen the security of our assets
jimskiy

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:07:55 PM

Its real your fault how your account could stolen, you can fault blockchain site because they have give us space how to protect our account by using email verification and always use google authy, but you lost your chance how keep your account is secure.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:15:39 PM

Hackers are always are in search to find new ways. We should go out of our routine and spend extra time to make ourselves informed about recent incidences in order to protect ourselves. By sharing this kind of informative experiences which are also very sad to hear, you help others who might be next victim.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:32:33 PM

I'm sorry, mister.
But the blockchain.com will not be able to help you get your money back.
Check your PC. I am sure it has malware. Remove all. Check browser extensions. Check your browser history.
Perhaps you went to sites similar to blockchain.com.
Be extremely vigilant always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: