Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform  (Read 3334 times)
Fedianex

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:57:56 PM

I did not find the information about the verification, will it be held for new users in the future? to confirm the identity of the person

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:35:56 PM

The road map is designed for 3 years, and more than half has already passed, I hope that the team was able to fulfill everything according to its plan
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:28:57 PM

The project is good that even there are photos of people who are developing the project, so they do not hide anything from users.

Of course. The team is always open to communication with users and investors.
This is commendable, the administration should always keep in touch with its users.

Indeed it will only add confidence to investors. It looks good project, I like it)
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:33:02 PM

Guys tell me, has the bounty company already begun? or still preparing, just could not find

Bounty campaign is already running. We will be glad to see you among the participants of the Bounty campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089058.0

Great news, thanks for the link Sir, Happy New Year)
Garahain

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:38:07 PM

The project is good that even there are photos of people who are developing the project, so they do not hide anything from users.

This is commendable, the administration should always keep in touch with its users.

Indeed it will only add confidence to investors. It looks good project, I like it)
The more information about the project, the better the investors perceive the project, especially if there are photos of the team like this
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:32:41 PM

if all the teams involved here are always active in developing this project, I think that to attract a lot of investor interest will not be difficult, because the cohesiveness that is owned makes investors confident that this project will be seriously developed by the team.
kira17

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:50:53 PM

Hi again. Do you have the version of WhitePaper in Russian language?

Hi!) White paper in Russian is already being prepared. Soon the document will be available.
Wow, great, I can't wait to read it.
BTW, do you need proofreaders for Russian translations?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:46:06 PM

Hi Petchains team!
You announced Bitcointalk signature campaign, but I can't find signature codes.
Do you have them?

If you haven't I could help in signature creation for your project
Feel free to contact me if interest in.

Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:52:31 AM

Hi Petchains team!
You announced Bitcointalk signature campaign, but I can't find signature codes.
Do you have them?

If you haven't I could help in signature creation for your project
Feel free to contact me if interest in.

Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0

Thank you for your willingness to help. Signatures in the development and soon they will be available.
Thanks you!
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:21:30 AM

Thank you for your feedback and support.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:31:27 AM

The road map is designed for 3 years, and more than half has already passed, I hope that the team was able to fulfill everything according to its plan

Of course. Everything declared by the team is carried out on time.
In order to keep abreast of all the news, subscribe to our groups in social networks.

TELEGRAM CHAT - https://t.me/petchains_e
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/Petchins1
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/petcpetchains/
WECHAT - https://www.ptcs.io/pages/wechat
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:26:36 AM

What exchanges will the tokens be listed in the future? Many people are talking about work, the best option for the initial project.

Thank you for your question and interest in the project.
Bitforex,bit-z,Idam,kucoin,biclub,coinpark,coinbig,coinlim,and so on are our choice,we will load more than 20 exchange.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:48:35 PM

if all the teams involved here are always active in developing this project, I think that to attract a lot of investor interest will not be difficult, because the cohesiveness that is owned makes investors confident that this project will be seriously developed by the team.
Nowadays attracting investors and money is hard task in any case, because market is in the deep... bottom.
It is difficult, but everything is real if you present the information correctly, this is verified, the main thing is to show good work.
Phileste

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:08:05 PM

What exchanges will the tokens be listed in the future? Many people are talking about work, the best option for the initial project.

Bitforex,bit-z,Idam,kucoin,biclub,coinpark,coinbig,coinlim,and so on are our choice,we will load more than 20 exchange.
More than 20 markets, pleasant information, you can see immediately that you are developing and trying
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:37:01 PM

More than 20 markets, pleasant information, you can see immediately that you are developing and trying

Thanks for the support. The team works to provide the best conditions for their investors and partners.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:43:19 PM

Hi again. Do you have the version of WhitePaper in Russian language?

Hi!) White paper in Russian is already being prepared. Soon the document will be available.
Wow, great, I can't wait to read it.
BTW, do you need proofreaders for Russian translations?

Thank you for your willingness to help in the development of the project.
If need arises I will contact you.
Fedianex

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:44:29 PM

Thanks for the support. The team works to provide the best conditions for their investors and partners.
Do you have plans to work with other projects as partners or like-minded people, a good option for project development around the world?
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:51:51 PM

I did not find the information about the verification, will it be held for new users in the future? to confirm the identity of the person

Thank you for your question.
Verification will need to complete all users.
Garahain

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:23:11 PM

Thank you for your question.
Verification will need to complete all users.
And if the documents are a person who does not belong, how to deal with it?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:26:22 AM

Did you have some preliminary negotiations or agreements with these exchanges? List is really great, it's fact Smiley
the extent to which this project will run, have all sales already taken place here? Want to know the developments about this project, it seems interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: