Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform  (Read 3346 times)
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:34:14 AM

When does the bounty campaign end?
When can you count on payments?
I am writing here because the reports themselves are on the bounty thread.

ICO lasts until May 25th. It is assumed that the reward campaign will last until the end of the ICO.
Participants will receive tokens within a month after the end of the Bounty campaign.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:36:02 AM

Tell me, do I still have time to take part in the bounty program or at this stage it no longer makes sense ?. And also I would like to know what is the minimum contribution to the project now?
Pre-Sale Sale is Live!
Minimum purchase: 0.5 ETH

See the thread above. Everything is written there. I am now considering the possibility of investing in a project.
very cheap with a minimum purchase of only 0.5 eth, I hope this can make investors a lot,
especially new investors can participate here too

kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:36:32 AM

Tell me, do I still have time to take part in the bounty program or at this stage it no longer makes sense ?. And also I would like to know what is the minimum contribution to the project now?

Of course. You can start participating in the bounty campaign.
Minimum investment - 0,5 ETH.
BUY PTCS : https://ico.ptcs.io/
F.A.Q : https://ico.ptcs.io/dashboard/faq
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:40:51 AM

Will there be advertising on the platform? Do you plan to cooperate with advertisers in any way? Already have any information on this?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

tell me whether the test platform in English? I would like to see how it will work. in practice before investing in a project.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:57:57 PM

Pre-Sale Sale is Live!

See the thread above. Everything is written there. I am now considering the possibility of investing in a project.
very cheap with a minimum purchase of only 0.5 eth, I hope this can make investors a lot,

Very cheap at the moment but you don't know when will it get back to you or will it ever be profitable once it gets listed? Most of the ICO projects have been extended or abandoned because of the current market situation. So I don't know if the foundation of this project is strong enough to tackle this kind of market.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:29:30 AM

Pre-Sale Sale is Live!

Very cheap at the moment but you don't know when will it get back to you or will it ever be profitable once it gets listed? Most of the ICO projects have been extended or abandoned because of the current market situation. So I don't know if the foundation of this project is strong enough to tackle this kind of market.
I agree with you. The only thing is that they already have a demo version and working prototypes. I think this is a big advantage in this market. But I can be wrong.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:52:57 AM

And when is the release of this token on exchanges * planned? How long will investors have to wait until they can trade these tokens?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:31:10 AM

An interesting project in all respects. I think the connection with the real business should provide the coin with more liquidity. Tell me in which country you are planning to start *? And do you have business partners?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:02:24 AM

The idea looks pretty interesting, but how convenient will it be to buy tokens to pet owners. How ready will they be to work with tokens as a means of payment?
choice84

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:49:51 AM

The idea looks pretty interesting, but how convenient will it be to buy tokens to pet owners. How ready will they be to work with tokens as a means of payment?
I think if it is profitable and safe, then users will learn to work with tokens. Moreover, this market is constantly evolving.
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:56:35 AM

When will the beta version of your product be available ?
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:04:47 PM

ICO lasts until May 25th. It is assumed that the reward campaign will last until the end of the ICO.
Participants will receive tokens within a month after the end of the Bounty campaign.
Thank you for such detailed information. It's very nice that someone helps with a good heart;)
I wonder why there are no new posts to share on fb? I am also waiting for the spreadsheets update

kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:30:23 PM

Thank you for such detailed information. It's very nice that someone helps with a good heart;)
I wonder why there are no new posts to share on fb? I am also waiting for the spreadsheets update

Thanks for your feedback. The table has already been updated.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:34:40 PM

Thank you for your question.
Development is underway in a roadmap. Beta version will be available in the second quarter of 2019.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:35:01 AM

An interesting idea, but I want to understand how the platform will earn money and what ways you propose to earn money for investors. I want to understand how long I will have to keep these tokens.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:04:36 AM

The project looks pretty interesting. I think this is one of those tokens that need to be paid attention to because it will be hard for speculative coins in 2019
choice84

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:41:29 AM

But if I understand everything correctly, then for the Asian market, the beta version is available now. I will follow the news from the team.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:05:06 AM

Is the team going to participate in any international conferences? I think this would help make the project more popular and attract even more investors.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:31:15 AM

Cool project. I think it will be in demand by society. But for now, I would like to understand when the project will be fully launched and how it will earn money. I would like to know more about the business model.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: