Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Joy — Your Marketplace for Wellness and Beauty  (Read 25731 times)
TheJoy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:28:38 PM

Have you considered any partnerships in the future?
Sure! We will make an announcement on our social media channels about all the future partnerships when they are fully agreed and finalized, stay tuned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheJoy

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:40:56 PM

Since the market is down, what are you going to do with the funds collected on the ICO? Cash out immediately?
We will mostly convert it to fiat because crypto market is extremely volatile now. However, we will still have holdings in crypto.
But why should investors pay you fiat money and get tokens if the cryptocurrency market is so unstable? It's very risky, isn't it?
Our token specifics are that  the more clients, practitioners, salons are using the product, the higher are our KPIs, consequently the higher the token demand. As the token emission occurs only once, this influences the token price.
cryptalice

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:26:41 AM

Hello. I was wondering, how will you provide the token liquidity?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:47:41 PM

Hello! The token will be traded on large cryptocurrency exchanges and that will ensure the token liquidity.
cryptalice

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:49:59 PM

Hello! The token will be traded on large cryptocurrency exchanges and that will ensure the token liquidity.

So, it depends on the traders?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:50:36 PM

Exactly. However, we will do our best to list Joy token on all top exchanges. That will guarantee that token will have significant liquidity and volume as well.
cryptalice

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

Exactly. However, we will do our best to list Joy token on all top exchanges. That will guarantee that token will have significant liquidity and volume as well.

I see. Is the token listed anywhere already?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:59:28 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 09:59:41 PM by TheJoy

Yes, Joycoin is now listed on LATOKEN
cryptalice

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:14:50 PM

Yes, Joycoin is now listed on Latoken.

A good exchange for the start!
TheJoy

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:59:19 PM

Yes, Joycoin is now listed on Latoken.

A good exchange for the start!
Thank you Smiley
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:12:26 AM

That's a long journey. I don't wanna discourage you, but the top exchanges charge boat loads of money. LAtoken is decent for the start so no rush.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
TheJoy

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:22:02 AM

That's a long journey. I don't wanna discourage you, but the top exchanges charge boat loads of money. LAtoken is decent for the start so no rush.
We are aware of the listing fees, so it won't be a surprise for us. We are working and developing nevertheless Smiley Product launch is next month!
JosephRay

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

Hi. How many tokens will the team have?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:57:13 PM

Hello. 5% of the tokens will be distributed to the team. You can read more on the token distribution here - https://www.reddit.com/r/TheJoy/comments/abjlh4/take_a_look_at_how_the_joy_tokens_will_be/
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:36:52 PM

Hello. 5% of the tokens will be distributed to the team. You can read more on the token distribution here - https://www.reddit.com/r/TheJoy/comments/abjlh4/take_a_look_at_how_the_joy_tokens_will_be/

This is a very convenient distribution scheme. I believe, that this is planned by the team rather cleverly. I will follow the updates of this project, because it gives me some confidence and hope for a better future.
JosephRay

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:44:24 PM

Will the tokens be locked?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:06:48 PM

This is a very convenient distribution scheme. I believe, that this is planned by the team rather cleverly. I will follow the updates of this project, because it gives me some confidence and hope for a better future.
Thank you very much for these kind words!
TheJoy

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:10:19 PM

Yes, 75% of team's tokens will be locked for a year.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:22:58 PM

What will happen when 75% of team token been unlocked?
Big dumps. I think the probabily of big dumps at that time is not low.
JosephRay

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:11:54 PM

And what the team will do with the tokens? Sell them or hold them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: