Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each  (Read 94910 times)
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:48:54 AM

I put password protected pics up last week, you couldn't see them. Considering what some of these look like, I thought you'd rather not do this via a forum. I suggested reasonable compensation. You haven't replied. Now you have slashed the price saying some have purely cosmetic scratches and dust. 1/3 of these could never be cleaned up to look new.

Well, it is mostly cosmetic, rust isn't going to hurt it. But these were sold as new, not 'tatty and half knackered'.

Some of the fans do sound a bit rattly though.

Am I being picky?

Here are the pics and videos minerEU can't access:

http://s765.photobucket.com/user/pictsidhe/library/New%20gridseeds%20fresh%20from%20minerEU

Let me know what you think of my 'new' gridseeds

MinerEU also don't seem to get emails either now.

This was a $10,000 order, just how much do you need to spend for minerEU to give a flying fuck whether you are happy with your order?

Your compensation plan was issued and you took it.

Understand your frustration, but we explained Gridseed sent us the miners this way. we have pre-compensated you before we can get them.

in order to not mislead people. we have now been selling them with pictures borrowed from you on  our website to show that the usb miners's condition.

We hope people can make an informed decision before their purchase.

If we had a chance, we don't want our customers to feel bad about their purchase.  we sold thousands of these usb miners and they never look like this.  How could we know this batch is like this?

anyway, we explained to you,  We know you are not happy, but we have tried out best to compensate and say sorry to you.

Sorry again.

The pics had been available to you for days with no response when I put that post up. Compensation wasn't offered until after my last post. I bought 'new' miners and I got 2nd hand ones. Even with the compensation, I paid higher prices than you are now charging for used miners.
Yes, I am still annoyed about this.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:24:01 PM

Hmm, 70$ is not bad , ordered 5 and paid btc already Order #1330

Do i have to pay cutoms duty when ordering from germany?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
imagina

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:33:53 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 08:15:00 AM by imagina

Any status on order 1227 ?

It is showing "On Hold" on the web site, the money already left my bank account yesterday.

MinerEU was quick to reply to an email confirming the value for the bank transfer, but now is silent on giving any status on the actual order now that the payment was done.

Thank you

The issue with bank transfer is that banks could take up to a few days to clear that money. we can only prepare the shipping package when we receive your proof and get them ready for shipping.

Dispatching requires clearance on bank.

We ship a lot of BTC paid orders next day. the reason we can do that is that BTC clears very quick.

Next time for sure i will buy with btc..

Any estimate on how much time should we get clearance from the bank?

Cheers

Update: Just received an update from MinerEU, saying that they received the wrong value. I have transferred 131.7 EUR regarding my order and they are saying that they received 131.7 USD and some money is missing. My bank is in the EU and i only deal with euros, i have confirmed the value with MinerEU before making the bank transfer and have sent them the right amount in EUROS.

Hoppefully this is a misunderstanding that can be resolved quickly.

Waiting for some feedback..
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:26:46 AM

Are you based in London?

Can I pick one up from you?
Tron2013

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:54:24 PM

not realy nice for the buyers price drops in 20 days from 1610 $ to 960 $ for a blade  Shocked Sad Angry
the only guy who makes money is the man in China with the big pocket of BTC and US$

minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:36:04 PM

not realy nice for the buyers price drops in 20 days from 1610 $ to 960 $ for a blade  Shocked Sad Angry
the only guy who makes money is the man in China with the big pocket of BTC and US$

to be honest, we have took a huge loss on these blades.

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
sanevox

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:04:55 AM

Status of my order #1229 is "completed", but when i try to track the parcel the site of Interlink Express says "No results found for your search criteria".
Normally when somebody have tracking number there is info about the parcel.
Wrong tracking number? Order has not been shipped?
pictsidhe

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:23:16 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 06:37:16 PM by pictsidhe

I put password protected pics up last week, you couldn't see them. Considering what some of these look like, I thought you'd rather not do this via a forum. I suggested reasonable compensation. You haven't replied. Now you have slashed the price saying some have purely cosmetic scratches and dust. 1/3 of these could never be cleaned up to look new.

Well, it is mostly cosmetic, rust isn't going to hurt it. But these were sold as new, not 'tatty and half knackered'.

Am I being picky?

http://s765.photobucket.com/user/pictsidhe/library/New%20gridseeds%20fresh%20from%20minerEU

This was a $10,000 order, just how much do you need to spend for minerEU to give a flying fuck whether you are happy with your order?

Understand your frustration, but we explained Gridseed sent us the miners this way. we have pre-compensated you before we can get them.

in order to not mislead people. we have now been selling them with pictures borrowed from you on  our website to show that the usb miners's condition.

If we had a chance, we don't want our customers to feel bad about their purchase.  we sold thousands of these usb miners and they never look like this.  How could we know this batch is like this?

anyway, we explained to you,  We know you are not happy, but we have tried out best to compensate and say sorry to you.

Sorry again.

The pics had been available to you for days with no response when I put that post up. Compensation wasn't offered until after my last post. I bought 'new' miners and I got 2nd hand ones. Even with the compensation, I paid higher prices than you are now charging for used miners.
Yes, I am still annoyed about this.
I'm still waiting for the compensation here 5 days after you said it was processed. I was actually going to put another order in, my feet are getting really cold.

I seriously doubt you liked having pics of rusty miners put on this thread. I did that because you had stopped replying to my emails about them. Now you've supposedly processed a not-very-good compensation plan, but 5 days later, still no sign of it. I'm just going to keep asking wtf is going on in your main sales thread until I get something from you.

What is that costing you in lost orders? It's nearly 2 weeks since you sent me rusty miners and I sill have no compensation at all.
This was a $10k order, how confident do you think smaller fish are feeling about getting good service form you after they read my posts?

I've had four of the last batch fail early too, In addition to the two that didn't work out of the boxes. Saying they are fine other than looks is not accurate.
BGminer.org

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:42:58 PM

Status of my order #1229 is "completed", but when i try to track the parcel the site of Interlink Express says "No results found for your search criteria".

Don't expect it to appear soon. But once there is a result keep your fingers crossed to have a good delivery time. Mine was just now updated and it is estimated for the 22nd of May. Seems like someone will be crossing Europe by feet to deliver the package. This is about $10k purchase that is going to take the ridiculous 15 days to be delivered. It took 5 days for MinerEU to verify a SAME DAY bank transfer. I don't know what to say to the guys I have bought the units for.

Unfortunately it seems that MinerEU no longer cares about their customers.
pictsidhe

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:39:15 PM

Don't expect it to appear soon. But once there is a result keep your fingers crossed to have a good delivery time. Mine was just now updated and it is estimated for the 22nd of May. Seems like someone will be crossing Europe by feet to deliver the package. This is about $10k purchase that is going to take the ridiculous 15 days to be delivered. It took 5 days for MinerEU to verify a SAME DAY bank transfer. I don't know what to say to the guys I have bought the units for.

International bank transfers can take a little time. My compensation was 'processed' 5 days ago, and is yet to be even sent.
I wouldn't be surprised if minerEU went bust soon, taking a bunch of unsent orders with it. Has anyone got a 1k+ order recently?
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 08:40:44 PM

International bank transfers can take a little time. My compensation was 'processed' 5 days ago, and is yet to be even sent.
I wouldn't be surprised if minerEU went bust soon, taking a bunch of unsent orders with it. Has anyone got a 1k+ order recently?

Hi
not sure why you have had problems but so far this month i have spent over $8000 and not had a single problem with the Guys at MinerEU

May 9, 2014    Completed   $960 for 16 items
May 9, 2014    Completed   $1,610 for 11 items
May 2, 2014    Completed   $4,815 for 3 items
May 2, 2014    Completed   $1,615 for 1 item

May  2014            Total orders   $9,000

pictsidhe

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:33:00 AM

April 22nd, £10k. sent, but many rusty and dirty units. I resorted to posting in this thread after emails went unanswered.
May 8th, compensation order for April order supposedly processed, still not sent let alone received.
I was going to put another $5k order in this week, but thanks to the compensation not materialising, I haven't. Looking for somewhere else to buy.

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:44:45 AM

April 22nd, £10k. sent, but many rusty and dirty units. I resorted to posting in this thread after emails went unanswered.
May 8th, compensation order for April order supposedly processed, still not sent let alone received.
I was going to put another $5k order in this week, but thanks to the compensation not materialising, I haven't. Looking for somewhere else to buy.

what are you looking for ?
I might be able to help you out
send me a PM
pictsidhe

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:00:31 PM

Still nothing from minerEU about the compensation they supposedly processed last Thursday.
I could get miners from China faster than this.
Who's up for a group buy?
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:03:59 AM

Brand New Gridseeds for 70$ each all the way from UK to Germany. I´m in Love.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
pictsidhe

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:40:01 AM

Last poster, you have a rusty one there! Looks like they've at least been cleaned for you, though.

It's time for my daily rant about getting shafted by minerEU.

One week after the compensation was 'processed', there is still no sign of any.
This pertains to an order from April 22nd.
This is a fast moving business, you can't make people wait the best part of a month and still not have their 'in stock' orders finalised.
That's my Gridseed reselling business fucked, then.

I bought new, minerEU sent used.

MinerEU don't honour the warranty, even on DOA.

MinerEU didn't believe me when I pointed out they'd sent me junk.

MinerEU couldn't be bothered to check the pics I took and put up of them, password protected for their eyes only. Well, not until I removed the password and put a public link in this thread several days later.

MinerEU finally offered some compensation a week ago, but haven't honoured even that feeble offer.

I doubt minerEU are getting any sales from people reading this thread any more, particularly as minerEU can't be bothered to put up a defence. Or even just tell me to go to hell.

This could have been quietly sorted out weeks ago, but that would have cost minerEU a gesture of goodwill. Losing sales and reputation seems preferable to them to taking a hit on a substandard order. That doesn't seem like the M.O. of an honest business to me.

Tomorrow, I'll start some legal wheels rolling to try and recover something from this debacle. Although I doubt minerEU will be in business long enough for it to achieve anything.

pictsidhe

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:44:18 AM

Brand New Gridseeds for 70$ each all the way from UK to Germany. I´m in Love.

Not new, the front centre one is rusty, looks like they've had the dirt cleaned from them, though. That's a tedious job.
pictsidhe

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:22:51 AM

Am I being picky?

in order to not mislead people. we have now been selling them with pictures borrowed from you on  our website to show that the usb miners's condition.

If we had a chance, we don't want our customers to feel bad about their purchase.  we sold thousands of these usb miners and they never look like this.  How could we know this batch is like this?

anyway, we explained to you,  We know you are not happy, but we have tried out best to compensate and say sorry to you.

Sorry again.

Offering and supposedly processing compensation but not actually giving any is trying your best? Do you really think that that makes me feel better about dealing with you?
pictsidhe

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

Does anyone have a company name and address or even just the number for minerEU?
Some way to get a response from them?
minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 12:27:12 AM

Does anyone have a company name and address or even just the number for minerEU?
Some way to get a response from them?

Hi, It seems we need to explain a few things :

1, @pictsidhe We will appreciate your understanding, and we can certainly sort everything out. As far as I understand, you think the compensation is given, but has not been executed or too slow to ship to you. We will try to proceed with this order.

2, Regarding address , We are in London E14, and we have given our details to a lot of pickup users. We can not however release this to public given the value of these goods is so high and potential security risks.

3, We are pretty quick and swift on email. contactus@minereu.com   . if we haven't get back to you, really want to say sorry to you. As far as we understand. there are 2 users like you who has orderred a batch that you find hard to sell because of the situation. Half of it is due to the condition of these miners and half of it is due to the price drop.

4, as you can see, after your report, we have dropped the price and we are honest about the condition of the miner. we have sold most of it by now. We do not intend to send you those miners, we are here to do business, and Gridseed sent us those miners we don't even know about.  We have asked for compensation, and you get 20% as compensation.  these shows we truely want to resolve this issue.  it is a bit slow, but please understand we need to talk to gridseed about it that is why it is slow.

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: