Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 year signature space - 7 posts per day guaranteed  (Read 858 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 02:13:27 AM by TimtheYoutuber

I will be offering my signature space for 1 year for $150 payable via BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH

I will guarantee an average of 7 posts per day which will come out to be 2,555 minimal in a year. (These posts will be high quality and not spam)

You would be paying less than $.42 per day.
Around $12.50 per month.

If you're interested please feel free to send me a PM with your preferred payment method.

Positivebetting
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

If i am not wrong, as per the new guidelines of the Bitcointalk forum, you can post maximum of 8 post per day above that posting will declare you as spammer and your account can get ban. So be careful and change the Topic if you want before any DT member see and Tag you Red Trust.

BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

If i am not wrong, as per the new guidelines of the Bitcointalk forum, you can post maximum of 8 post per day above that posting will declare you as spammer and your account can get ban. So be careful and change the Topic if you want before any DT member see and Tag you Red Trust.
Wrong information. No rule on maximum post count per day. You may write as many posts as you are able to. But, definitely constructively ONLY. Writing insubstantial posts will lead to various time specific ban as described in this topic.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

Wrong information. No rule on maximum post count per day.

You may write as many posts as you are able to. But, definitely constructively.
I got confuse a bit, I was about to ask him to post where that information came from.
If there's really a rule like that, I think it would not help the forum to grow, we have DT here who can tagged anyone whom they think has violated the rules, so that alone is already a big warning for people to stop spamming the forum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

Sorry for the Wrong info, actually i was seeing in last most of the Signature Campaigns, terms and conditions about limiting the daily post to maximum 8 post. so i thought that it has become the rule, so i just posted it but actually i posted in wrong way.

I Apologise for It.

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

Sorry for the Wrong info, actually i was seeing in last most of the Signature Campaigns, terms and conditions about limiting the daily post to maximum 8 post. so i thought that it has become the rule, so i just posted it but actually i posted in wrong way.

I Apologise for It.
You must be referring to SexyCam.red - Signature campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087474.0

At least you were able to clear it now and this will not create confusion anymore.
So maybe we should leave OP now so he can find someone that will rent his signature.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Thanks for the clarification guys, I will edit the topic to saying 10 high-quality posts. These posts will not be seen as spam or reported as spam. I will make thoughtful posts.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:48:13 AM

If anyone wants a year let me know! Perfect time to buy it

Positivebetting
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:39:09 AM

I guess no one will be interested for a year long deals as anything may happen in a year. Even you are sounding cheaper for your rank's signature space as per this forum's typical rewards for a members' rank, I guess people may not be interested in long term deals.

I like to suggest you to go for alerting your plans into monthly or quarterly. If you notice here, most advertisers are paying weekly (some pay monthly or bi-weekly), it means they are committing for very possible short period.

Moreover, what will be your stand in the case of you will be quitting after few months, are you ready for refund ? I checked twice there is no mention about escrow. For $399 to a member rank, I guess people will prefer to go for escrow. I guess, you cannot get that in upfront in most cases. Are you ready to get paid after a year, I just ask  Grin.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:34:45 AM

I guess no one will be interested for a year long deals as anything may happen in a year.
As far as I know, hilarious got a 1 year deal here for his/her avatars. Even lots of high ranked/staff don't get such long deal. OP should try to get into one of the current signature campaign. OP is not going to have a deal ever, sorry if hurts OP.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:57:37 PM

I guess no one will be interested for a year long deals as anything may happen in a year. Even you are sounding cheaper for your rank's signature space as per this forum's typical rewards for a members' rank, I guess people may not be interested in long term deals.

I like to suggest you to go for alerting your plans into monthly or quarterly. If you notice here, most advertisers are paying weekly (some pay monthly or bi-weekly), it means they are committing for very possible short period.

Moreover, what will be your stand in the case of you will be quitting after few months, are you ready for refund ? I checked twice there is no mention about escrow. For $399 to a member rank, I guess people will prefer to go for escrow. I guess, you cannot get that in upfront in most cases. Are you ready to get paid after a year, I just ask  Grin.

Look at my account, I am trusted for $399. I have done many thousand dollar marketing and writing service deals. I have a lot of different services that have done well. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I do get that 1 year can be a long time, but I could see the person buying my signature if they feel its a good value in 3 months. That way they are getting an extra 9 months free in their mind.

I guess no one will be interested for a year long deals as anything may happen in a year.
As far as I know, hilarious got a 1 year deal here for his/her avatars. Even lots of high ranked/staff don't get such long deal. OP should try to get into one of the current signature campaign. OP is not going to have a deal ever, sorry if hurts OP.

I will be able to get it eventually.

Positivebetting
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:15:35 PM
Merited by mirakal (1)

Look at my account, I am trusted for $399. I have done many thousand dollar marketing and writing service deals. I have a lot of different services that have done well.
Look at where ? Into your post history ? Do you think that how many business people will do that out of their hectic schedules ? They will look into your rank then your writing quality which includes your level of English and then finally your trust score. If you want to underline some of your best performance then you might need to go for a reputation board where you may have self hall of fame topic in-which you may quote your best things. Still not sure a business man will look into but veteran people of this forum will go for analyzing them.

I don't need to prove myself to anyone.
No, you must need to. For this reason, the trust system of this forum is existing. Still, a positive trust score does not guarantee that anyone will trust for an upfront but they may start considering "to trade with you". Will you believe some random people in real life for your $400 ? Then how you are expecting the same in this forum.

I will be able to get it eventually.
I must say "good luck" on achieving that. Till then I am just watching you for the reason of copying this services Grin.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:56:45 PM

Guys, please stay on topic, if you are interested or have any questions send me a PM.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:35:14 PM

My signature space is still for sale, I am sure you will get the usage out of the $399 before the year is over. So this is a good value for anyone who has a long standing business.

Positivebetting
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:53:39 PM

Thanks for the clarification guys, I will edit the topic to saying 10 high-quality posts. These posts will not be seen as spam or reported as spam. I will make thoughtful posts.
Except you're nullius or LoyceV, you won't be able to maintain the 10 'quality' posts daily count. You will end up spamming to meet up. Remember that it's not every day one gets into the mood of making posts. You can give a weekly range but certainly not your 10 posts daily. You can't keep that up daily. BTW, while not round up your price tag to $400?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:13:19 PM

Except you're nullius or LoyceV, you won't be able to maintain the 10 'quality' posts daily count. You will end up spamming to meet up. Remember that it's not every day one gets into the mood of making posts. You can give a weekly range but certainly not your 10 posts daily. You can't keep that up daily. BTW, while not round up your price tag to $400?
The OP clearly says "average."

I have been charging $100 a month for awhile, but with this new deal I figured I would sell many months for $33.25. Which comes out to $399 magically after 12 months. But I think it would sound more professional if I said "its a marketing tacit to make people believe its less than $400 by a bigger margin than $1. "

Positivebetting
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:10:15 PM

I have been charging $100 a month for awhile..
Oh, really? With this "Member" ranked account you earned that much? I seriously doubt this, knowing how scarce it is this day getting that high pay for such a junior acct through signature campaign Except you are an alt of a higher account?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:23:03 PM

Mate? That's crazy I think? 3650 posts in only just a year? That would be much like a spam if you'll ask me. No one can ever do that except for bots and shitheads. You'll be bringing yourself into the edge, You might want to change that If I were you.

Though, I can say you're not that bad though but dont even think about trying to meet that requirement. You'll never reach that, and if you forcibly do that it will only result your account to be banned permanently.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:31:45 PM

I have been charging $100 a month for awhile..
Oh, really? With this "Member" ranked account you earned that much? I seriously doubt this, knowing how scarce it is this day getting that high pay for such a junior acct through signature campaign Except you are an alt of a higher account?

This is not on topic. No I dont have an alt, please move on.

Mate? That's crazy I think? 3650 posts in only just a year? That would be much like a spam if you'll ask me. No one can ever do that except for bots and shitheads. You'll be bringing yourself into the edge, You might want to change that If I were you.

Though, I can say you're not that bad though but dont even think about trying to meet that requirement. You'll never reach that, and if you forcibly do that it will only result your account to be banned permanently.

Thank for the suggestion.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:42:57 PM

This is still for sale, if you are interested feel free to send me a PM.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: