Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGORA Platform: APSC (PoS) Implementation crypto in reeles life  (Read 1484 times)
rentgen79

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:31:48 PM

Roadmap - "Q2 2019 Company foundation Agora Platform in the crypto-friendly province of Zug in Switzerland" - Why in Switzerland and not in Germany, for example, or another country?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agora platform (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:51:42 PM

Roadmap - "Q2 2019 Company foundation Agora Platform in the crypto-friendly province of Zug in Switzerland" - Why in Switzerland and not in Germany, for example, or another country?

Thank you for the good question.) Because Switzerland is very "crypto-friendly". Crypto is already legally established in the country. ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) already exists. And, and, and...
rentgen79

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:57:17 PM

Thank you for the good question.) Because Switzerland is very "crypto-friendly". Crypto is already legally established in the country. ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) already exists. And, and, and...
Switzerland is not the only country that has a positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies, do you plan to open representative offices in other countries?
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 09:47:02 PM

Switzerland is not the only country that has a positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies, do you plan to open representative offices in other countries?

At the moment we only plan in Switzerland. A country that also tries to maintain political neutrality. In case of disputes, Swiss law is also applied, which will satisfy many of our clients. Whether we would then also represent ourselves in other countries shows the development and needs of our clients.
rentgen79

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:04:40 PM

As I understood it, the AGORA platform will consist of three parts - DEX, Marketplace, Multi Currency Exchange. Correct?
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:43:27 PM

As I understood it, the AGORA platform will consist of three parts - DEX, Marketplace, Multi Currency Exchange. Correct?

Yes, it's perfectly correct. The app consists of three parts that can be used independently.
 Marketplace with escrow is the main idea, which hopefully will be spread by crypto world.
  Thank you for your questions. Wink
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:11:03 PM

Hello, well, if I correctly understood it would be similar as a platform or ali express, to regulate transactions so that there was no fraud between the buyer and the seller?
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:27:51 PM

Hello, well, if I correctly understood it would be similar as a platform or ali express, to regulate transactions so that there was no fraud between the buyer and the seller?

Hello, correct. But comparison between similar existing platforms is wrong. Our platform will be much more efficient and cheaper because all processes including escrow will be robotized.
rentgen79

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:49:22 PM

Hello, correct. But comparison between similar existing platforms is wrong. Our platform will be much more efficient and cheaper because all processes including escrow will be robotized.

I understand correctly that you'll have the artificial intelligence to solve conflicts?
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:21:33 PM

I understand correctly that you'll have the artificial intelligence to solve conflicts?

Hello my friend, thank you for your interest in our project. Maybe in the future we can also use artificial intelligence. First Escrow will be realized with our logic via Smartcontract.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:47:13 PM

Observing in the discord and I see that the work is going on, but in my opinion, it is necessary to promote the project as something more effective, attracting more people, social networks and so on.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:50:58 PM

The transaction must be fast, economical and secure. I am sure you can realize your idea. And the multi-currency decentralized trading platform will become a reality.
brrzzz

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:24:43 PM

The transaction must be fast, economical and secure. I am sure you can realize your idea. And the multi-currency decentralized trading platform will become a reality.
it would be very good, but it is hard work and you need time to find your clients and earn trust, I am sure that everything will turn out, the main thing is not to leave everything half way.
rentgen79

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:52:03 PM

it would be very good, but it is hard work and you need time to find your clients and earn trust, I am sure that everything will turn out, the main thing is not to leave everything half way.
I completely agree with your opinion that this is a big job.  The project has a good idea, I like it, I want to see the result of the work.
gbtroll99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:01:03 AM

I think we need to create a new thread about Agora in Local Russian thread.
rentgen79

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:36:50 PM

I think we need to create a new thread about Agora in Local Russian thread.
I agree that we need other languages, Russian, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese
rentgen79

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:04:39 PM

Why aren't there any others?  Then more people will know about this project.  This will help its development.  It will help to gather a strong community
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:11:15 AM

We are currently working to realize gateway Fiat<->Crypto via bank account.
rentgen79

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:27:25 PM

That's good news.  But which bank do you negotiate with from which country?
brrzzz

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:35:18 AM

We are currently working to realize gateway Fiat<->Crypto via bank account.
good news! What about attracting customers to the platform? I wanted to be a pioneer in the purchase), this is how the story will be) and I hope I’ll go into it)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: