Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering upto 0.05 btc to Sr Member+ Trusted only  (Read 307 times)
Agarthian (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

hi

I got your loans covered if you are trust worthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

People with valid collateral may also apply.
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

hi

You asked for a loan earlier and now you're offering loans?
Could you prove the ownership of your fund?
Otherwise it looks like a red flag to me
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

hi

You asked for a loan without valid collateral and now youre offering loans? Can you sign an address where these funds are at to prove you any anything to lend? And as always anyone who is coming here should make sure to take caution and use a trusted escrow.
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

hi

You asked for a loan without valid collateral and now youre offering loans? Can you sign an address where these funds are at to prove you any anything to lend? And as always anyone who is coming here should make sure to take caution and use a trusted escrow.

hi

two idiots in a row, that's impressing!

the power of stupidty in this thread is fantastic

this guy wants to offer a free loan to someone, he writes his message so dumb, one thumbs up

blackrabbit1 amazing user asking for source of bitcoin funds, giving the fact that he was a lender. 3 thumbs up

thatrandom numbersomething just posted another stupid message, giving the fact that he is trust he just comes with a stupid message again, yes a non collateral loan show be escrowed by a trusted user. Yes..this is a new level 6 thumbs up.

Conclusion, 10 thumbs up! A perfect 10! Keep it goin.

Personal question therandom numbersomething, do you have messages already written and just copy paste everywhere to make your weekly posts or what?

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

hi

hi

two idiots in a row, that's impressing!

the power of stupidty in this thread is fantastic

this guy wants to offer a free loan to someone, he writes his message so dumb, one thumbs up

blackrabbit1 amazing user asking for source of bitcoin funds, giving the fact that he was a lender. 3 thumbs up

thatrandom numbersomething just posted another stupid message, giving the fact that he is trust he just comes with a stupid message again, yes a non collateral loan show be escrowed by a trusted user. Yes..this is a new level 6 thumbs up.

Conclusion, 10 thumbs up! A perfect 10! Keep it goin.

Personal question therandom numbersomething, do you have messages already written and just copy paste everywhere to make your weekly posts or what?

Honestly man I dont know whether to laugh or cry...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

I'll help you.

Provide a signed message from an address containing your lending coin because based on your history I don't trust you have any coin to lend and are trying for a collateral or identity scam.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

I'll help you.

Provide a signed message from an address containing your lending coin because based on your history I don't trust you have any coin to lend and are trying for a collateral or identity scam.

So you are also joining the dumb crew ?  

If you re read the post carefully u can see it was non collateral loan for trusted members.

But since u guys so doubtful makes me doubt u guys !
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

If you re read the post carefully u can see it was non collateral loan for trusted members.
Why not improve your business and increase your trustworthiness by signing a message from a funded address?

VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Why not improve your business and increase your trustworthiness by signing a message from a funded address?

Whats the point of it? literally and what if he has the funds on exchange

myself I owned around more than 1-2 btc this month I never kept them on a cold wallet.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

I'll help you.

Thanks for the negative trust rating.

I gave you one back.

You are proving yourself how dumb you are and you need to wear glasses.

I said I am offering loans

And people with collateral may also apply.

Now you say I am collateral scammer ?

You really are a dirty dog.

I wonder how people can get scammed without collateral loans

And I wonder how people can get scammed on collateral with escrow.

You just like giving negative ratings to everyone for no reason. I dis like this and I dont need to prove anything to anyone of you guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: