Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin's business plan and responsible people behind it ?  (Read 345 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:00:01 PM

Does bitcoin have a business plan ? and who is responsible to make it work because for any project there should be a clear plan to accomplish its mission and vision at the end and there are responsible people to make sure things work according to the plan on each stage  until bitcoin reaches its final goal ?

The responsibility of bitcoin is to to lift the baleful to the hardness life. and the responsibility of it to give an attitude to the people who don't know the word of patience, trust, and endurance.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:28:51 PM

Of course I think the bitcoin has a business plan to adopt into businesses and become a mainstream currency in the financial world and that is happening greatly right now because bitcoin into businesses adoption rate which is remarkable when comparing with its first few years because during that time it was used only as an investing asset but now many businesses beginning to connect bitcoin with there core transactions and according to my knowledge its responsible people are us that use and hold bitcoin

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 05:44:32 PM

I think that the creator of Bitcoin has stopped developing his project or (possibly died).

Now biktoin is controlled by whales who make money by manipulating

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: