Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32218 times)
32xaos

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:04:15 PM

It is a great pity that not so much information was provided to the commander project as we would like, it is a little questioning the legitimacy of the project. There are also rumors that you need to enter your private key, but they are not confirmed. The telegram channel is also not very informative.
They promote the decentralization of the platform and therefore do not reveal their identities. But there is information that there are Russian developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:10:04 PM

It is a great pity that not so much information was provided to the commander project as we would like, it is a little questioning the legitimacy of the project. There are also rumors that you need to enter your private key, but they are not confirmed. The telegram channel is also not very informative.
I think in the future they will make updates and information will be added to the branch, it remains to wait
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:13:41 PM

They promote the decentralization of the platform and therefore do not reveal their identities. But there is information that there are Russian developers.
Many questions can be asked in the telegram channel to the developers personally, if there is such an opportunity.
aries251

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:39:55 PM

I've never seen such an active bounty company. So many participants in a short time.

█≣≣≣   EUREKAToken.io   ≣≣≣█
▌▃    Disrupting the $23.5 billion science publishing industry    ▃▌
https://eurekatoken.io/[/cen
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:44:11 PM

I've never seen such an active bounty company. So many participants in a short time.

I agree with you, I am also impressed by the activity of users. I think this will make a good salary.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:50:41 PM

Perhaps the team will reveal itself after the distribution of the coins and show their face.

And the information listed above has no confirmation. I also met similar words on third-party resources. Many users support fork and I hope for good results as well)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:21:36 PM

I agree with you, I am also impressed by the activity of users. I think this will make a good salary.

Bounty serve distribution purpose so it is good to see that there is no limits for bounty
Lets see how it will goes just few days of waiting
Will be great to see ETCV succes because ETCV is crypto like it has to be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:56:19 PM

Now a lot of people are gradually learning about the project and are happy to start taking part in the bounty.
Hagi11

Activity: 82

Always look on the bright side of Life

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:24:03 AM

For Example
 Callisto the Fork of ETC has a Marketcap 3.5 Million!
That's near 1% of the Marketcap of ETC!
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:26:17 AM

Hmm, many people said this project scam or bla bla bla. But I don't think so. because the developer didn't ask to us to give our private key or require to send some funds...

If you are too worry to be scammed, maybe you can try to create a new wallet to claim airdrop...
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:54:26 AM

Hmm, many people said this project scam or bla bla bla. But I don't think so. because the developer didn't ask to us to give our private key or require to send some funds...

If you are too worry to be scammed, maybe you can try to create a new wallet to claim airdrop...

Hmmm... How about this,
Indeed you can create a new wallet to claim the airdrop, but what happens for those who used their own wallet such as MEW wallet? as we can see, the bounty requires you to input your MEW or an address that support ERC token. And when the blockchain starts, how can they use it if it is on separate blockchain?
does not that mean they need to 'input' something to the new blockchain in order to claim their rewards?
mind to tell me, what should they do?  Huh Huh
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:13:52 AM

Is there eth in my wallet, can I get etcv?What does this forked coin do?And I can't find the team's information.Is it a scam?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:01:25 AM

so far i don't see that this fork requires our private key in order to claim the coin, which is a good sign, unlike the other fork that ask for our private key.
still, i'll wait for further announcement on how to claim the forked coin.
got my eth in my personal wallet, if they're gonna distribute it automatically and have easy way to claim it, it's good, but if in the end they ask for private key, i'm gonna say goodbye, no way jose.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:36:45 AM

so far i don't see that this fork requires our private key in order to claim the coin, which is a good sign, unlike the other fork that ask for our private key.
got my eth in my personal wallet, if they're gonna distribute it automatically and have easy way to claim it, it's good, but if in the end they ask for private key, i'm gonna say goodbye, no way jose.

They ask for ERC20 Address on the bounty campaign so most probably we need private key to receive the fork coins. But lets wait for further announcement from the dev team January 11 is just around the corner.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:52:27 AM

They ask for ERC20 Address on the bounty campaign so most probably we need private key to receive the fork coins. But lets wait for further announcement from the dev team January 11 is just around the corner.
all ethreum forks have a network or node that can be entered in the mew as custom network and you transact on the mew platform if its not supported by default, so no worries,
32xaos

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:03:48 AM

Is there eth in my wallet, can I get etcv?What does this forked coin do?And I can't find the team's information.Is it a scam?
There is no information about the team. maybe this is a scam but we will know it only after making a fork and listing. I have big doubts does eth classic is needed
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:34:18 AM

all ethreum forks have a network or node that can be entered in the mew as custom network and you transact on the mew platform if its not supported by default, so no worries,
Thanks for the information, I personally did not know this, then there is no worry for what
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:57:22 AM

There is no information about the team. maybe this is a scam but we will know it only after making a fork and listing. I have big doubts does eth classic is needed
As for me, the final result itself is important, what a lot of information about the team and few actions
aries251

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:21:16 PM

As for me, the final result itself is important, what a lot of information about the team and few actions
we will get the result at best after January 11th. the idea is finite interesting, the Ethereum need a shake-up, but will the company be spending ico on the new blockchain?

█≣≣≣   EUREKAToken.io   ≣≣≣█
▌▃    Disrupting the $23.5 billion science publishing industry    ▃▌
https://eurekatoken.io/[/cen
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:34:11 PM

we will get the result at best after January 11th. the idea is finite interesting, the Ethereum need a shake-up, but will the company be spending ico on the new blockchain?
If you spend money on a new blockchain, is it a big financial cost and is it worth it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: