Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins any advice?  (Read 658 times)
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:11:54 AM

Based on the list you wrote, I see that you are a supporter of top projects, but if I were you, I would add to the list coins with not so big capitalization. After all, their growth potential will be much greater than that of those coins that you have, you can pay your attention on ETA token (Etheera project) - its a good investment asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

You have got some good coin here,some of them are coin i have my eye on already.Most of those coin will surely bring you some good fortune in the future.

As I see from the meaning you want to say is Bitcoin or Ethereum, because I see these two types of money are the best and I think in the near future they will be as good as you said. According to the current situation, their market prices are on the rise, so I think they are Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:20:56 AM

Pretty sexy looking bag  Shocked

Lots of potential. I would suggest holding out for awhile. Unless your a trader...

Move the Eth and USDT to exchange and see what you can do. If you make profits -  Choose from your current coin list and add to the bag.

Good luck - You have some good looking projects. I'd hold for the market rebound. Could be some time though. That why I would trade

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
tomoto (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Hello everybody.

I will give you a bit more information.

I started altcoins trading 5 years ago, i did a massive profit from 700 to 13500 dollars with vericoin, i lost about 5500 dollars on it  and some other currencies, but i still got arround 8000 dollars.

I did a break during 4 years till september 2017 (no trade nothing) i invested again 500 dollars, and with a lot of search (8 hours a day during 1 month, i did again massive profit with kcs bnb and prl coin and few more 15000$ before the fall of the btc).

I took about 7000$ and lost the rest by the falling of btc and one stupid invest on a mastercoin node rovercoin with shitty dev. But fortunately i solded a lot in january last year at 12000$ btc price .

After 5 years or 6 years im still in profit of about 15000 dollars from 1200 invested so i fell pretty lucky.

To keep on the thread, i dont have btc because i dont think it can give me massive profit (in all the projects i ever invested i nearly never keeped btc and i still had enormous results).

In this bear market, i dont think we can see lot of coins like prl and kcs at their begin (X50 X100) it will be hard to find them.

But i think we are near a bottom (i can hold few months or years, i dont need this money to live for now, and i dont really want but iam really to loose a part of it).

I didnt really followed the market during last year as i said, things change a lot in crypto world.

Even if im ready to loose, i dont want to do to much stupid invest.

Thank you all for helping me in my choice and for your advice, i will not follow all, but i think their is interesting advices here. (i'am also sorry for my poor level of english...).

That is my last wallet information anything you will remove or add (except bitcoin or ripple.)?

PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

I think it should not hold XLM because it is having airdrop and this will cause it to be dumped. I look forward to ADA. I bought some ADA and decided to hold it for a long time. On January 3 2019, ADA will update their roadmap. Maybe some pumps will happen.

I am waiting ADA for almost a year! It is not moving anyway. I can't understand why is ADA's price doesn't move. But they have amazing community support and great platform. I guess they are not working well. For example XRP team is working great!
ADA prices do not move much. It makes investors feel secure when it is not affected much from the market.

XRP's team is a good and professional team. They work hard and achieve many achievements. That helps XRP achieve the 2nd position on the coinmarketcap. Even though I'm not a fan of XRP, I'm happy for that.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

I don’t know why many people like to invest so much in top coins and coins that have already been propelled quite strongly before. Why spend time on it when you can invest in new tokens of projects that only this year have completed their ICO. I chose the project Etheera and I think I guessed right with this investment.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

I don’t know why many people like to invest so much in top coins and coins that have already been propelled quite strongly before. Why spend time on it when you can invest in new tokens of projects that only this year have completed their ICO. I chose the project Etheera and I think I guessed right with this investment.

Top coins are the surest to go up though. From Op's list I would definitely be selling it all and move his money to EOS or ETH or stay as BTC and keep trading with USDT. Is not good to keep a lot of coins that you can't track in the end. Why put more on PUNdiX? Though there is future to it but it may take time before that will happen. You lose opportunity from the other pairs.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Based on the list you wrote, I see that you are a supporter of top projects, but if I were you, I would add to the list coins with not so big capitalization. After all, their growth potential will be much greater than that of those coins that you have, you can pay your attention on ETA token (Etheera project) - its a good investment asset.
You recommend correctly that you look at other low-capitalized coins, but you should not recommend concrete coins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

You recommend correctly that you look at other low-capitalized coins, but you should not recommend concrete coins.
Could you explain why it is so ? Because there will be less risk with famous coins when we are investing with them whereas when we go with lower capitalized coins, there will be plenty of chances  for our capital to become zero also.

Experts are always suggesting to go with highly reputed coins so that even in this downfall market if you continue your holding them there will be plenty of chances you will recover your capital along with big profits at that time point of time. But for new coins or non-recognized coins, there will be more chances even for getting delisted from exchanges. So, it must be a wise idea to invest only with famous assets.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

I think you should sell WPR ( wepower) , that coin is not good ,it is not potential , I never buy it when trading . But you should not buy many coins because it will be difficult to manage them .

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

Hello everybody.

I bought coins that seem really interesting.

In the list below do'you think there is things to add or to remove?

Thank you.

all listed in your choice are altcoins that have the potential to grow in the future, and all of them can generate profits for you in the future, if I suggest you don't need to delete from one of these altcoins, if possible I suggest you can add altcoins again , that is,
WAVES
XRP
EDO
NOAH
I think this altcoin can also grow well in the future.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: