Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Lists Ripple’s XRP as a Base Pair  (Read 442 times)
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

Congratulations to XRP for being considered by Binance to have its own base pair to that big exchange.

What's more exciting if coinbase will reconsider that.  Grin

Yes this is really a great news for XRP and it's investors as one of the biggest exchange binance is giving a green signal to XRP. I guess there will be a massive pump within few days, let's wait and see how it works in upcoming days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Ripple deserves this decision on the part of the exchange Binance as Ripple has passed a long and difficult way in the development of its own technology but I do not think that the appearance of the coin as the main base pair will affect its growth !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

I am wondering when xrp pump to 10k sats last few days, is it because of this news?

welp is it as a sign more exchange will list xrp as a pair like btc/usdt etc?
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

The addition of XRP as a base pair in leading exchange like binance will turn out to be a game changing opportunity for XRP. We can expect good steady rise in XRP prices as it will be used for trading purposes and now, it can give ETH a good tough competition.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

This is an accomplishment for the followers and supporters of the XRP coin if you ask me and have nothing to do with Ripple company who did nothing to promote their coin at all and just keep working with the banks and investment firms to increase their transaction value by decreasing their costs, as a company Ripple is a highly successful and amazingly innovative huge company that manages to have contracts with billion dollar companies but XRP is not profiting from any of these at all so the addition of XRP as a base currency into Binance is purely success of the supporters of XRP and they deserved it because at the face of adversity they did not cared about the Ripple company not helping them at all and still managed to take the number 2 spot from Ethereum multiple times during the bear market.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

It is a good news to XRP holders, but is this an indication that centralized coins are now accepted, because this might promote more of centralized platforms in a system that is meant for decentralization. Well, there is no issue about having XRP trade pair, if it will bring about mass adoption of cryptocurrency itself. Then out will foster more development for XRP.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:45:47 AM

Congratulations to XRP for being considered by Binance to have its own base pair to that big exchange.

What's more exciting if coinbase will reconsider that.  Grin

Yes this is really a great news for XRP and it's investors as one of the biggest exchange binance is giving a green signal to XRP. I guess there will be a massive pump within few days, let's wait and see how it works in upcoming days.
I don't have XRP and I don't like it as well.

Pump or dump with such news this would really affect its market share and people who have been waiting for this will start to be confident on their position with XRP. It's an adoption and probably a success for XRP itself, they've been boasting of their usage with the banks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

Actually i read about this just last night and i was very happy for all the holders of Ripple and also traders on binance because they have numerous base pairs of cryptocurrencies to trade with. Also this has increased the entire marketcap of ripple and that is why we see that it Ripple is now second on the cryptocurrencies marketcap display.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

Good news for Riak holders, this adds a good list of exchanges going forward. Although many do not like it, Binance's steps are quite brave and it seems Riak will continue to expand to enter every exchange. Eth will not be displaced if he has the right steps for the future.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

Good job from the team, after being considered as a base currency traders can now buy and hold this crypto for future uses, this something is another achievement as a project, bringing the coin to another level and making more interested party to adopt and use it as well, let see what would be the real
impact after the bull comes up inside this market, risk some penny and enjoy after.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

Crypto exchange Binance has added Ripple’s XRP as a base currency on the exchange. With this announcement, it means that XRP will now be used more as a primary asset that can be used to make purchases of other cryptocurrencies listed on the platform. Although some minor digital exchanges have already added XRP with other altcoins and fiat currencies, this will mark the first listing of its kind on a top crypto exchange. Binance is rolling out the TRX/XRP (Tron) and XZC/XRP (Zcoin) pairs.

CoinMarketCap

Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, CEO of Binance, flirted with the idea of making this move earlier in the year, giving signs via Twitter that the company was planning something in this direction.

Binance CEO Changpeng “CZ” Zhao

The XRP community unanimously rallied, believing it should be added as a base pair on Binance. A user on Twitter with the username “C3|Nik” asked Zhao to list the currency as a base pair to the exchange. Zhao didn’t respond, but another Twitter user with the username “izombieXRP” asked for him to either perform the same action or gift him a Camaro.

In response to “izombieXRP’s tweet, Zhao had teased the user, saying, “Careful what you wish for. Smiley

Days later, Zhao made the announcement officially via his Twitter account.

We will be adding a couple trading pairs with XRP as the quote currency shortly.

And rename ETH markets to ALTS market. Running out of space on the UI.

Merry Xmas!

— CZ Binance (@cz_binance) December 24, 2018

Binance, the largest crypto exchange in the world by daily trade volume, expanded its token offering this year, focusing specifically on stablecoins. Earlier in December, it launched a range of pairs, TrueUSD, a USD-pegged stablecoin, serving as a quote currency on the platform.

Reference: https://www.ccn.com/major-cryptocurrency-exchange-binance-lists-ripples-xrp-as-a-base-pair/
This is a great news i think, with it i believe it should be able to take Ripple to the next level, and this can be a guaranty that ripple will have more market volume that will also able to make the demand on Ripple to increase, making it has more value than ever.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

I think this is against the counterattack of Ethereum. If one day does not make this decision, the rise of Ethereum will surpass XRP. XRP does have a lot of support, but I prefer other coins, which are concentrated coins.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

I am wondering when xrp pump to 10k sats last few days, is it because of this news?

welp is it as a sign more exchange will list xrp as a pair like btc/usdt etc?
Yes it is but according to to the ripple chart and that's a short term pump and it remains stable and if you are seeing the chart and just like ripple was getting back on the previous position before bitcoin gets a big dump. That depends on the exchange site decision.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

I do not know why the Binance adds a new trading pairs for a ripple, but this will obviously lead to an increase of the price of XRP. I do not believe in the ripple itself but you can buy it just to take some profit

ripple trading pairs on binance will increase the trading volume of ripple,,
but not the price,, because price will increase if a demands coming,, somebody could correct me if i'm wrong  Wink

Yes and no, I guess. Having Ripple as a base trading pair can also mean that people will buy XRP to trade on Binance, especially if they want to hold on to BTC and ETH, which a lot of people will want to do now. At the same time, XRP volume trading means there's more XRP earnings for Binance in terms of commission. More available XRP to sell and at more competitive rates = more demand? Hard to tell with Ripple!

It's still going to generate demand for ripple. People will buy ripple to trade alt-coins or they'll use it as a hedge, some of these people will then sit and forget about their XRP and it is then out of the supply at that moment in time, therefore it influences the price.

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

maybe this is also the impact of XRP which rose to rank # 2 from coinmarketcap so that the CEO of Binance thought that it was time for XRP to have the feasibility to become a base pair other than BTC and ETH. In the future I am sure that other exchanges will also use XRP as a base pair
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

maybe this is also the impact of XRP which rose to rank # 2 from coinmarketcap so that the CEO of Binance thought that it was time for XRP to have the feasibility to become a base pair other than BTC and ETH. In the future I am sure that other exchanges will also use XRP as a base pair
I do not think that other exchanges will set this coin as the main trading pair. And I don't understand why Binance did it. 2 place on the coinmarketcap is not the reason.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Ripple is doing a great job to promote XRP and listing XRP as a base pair on Binance is another good step for the company.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

Before I use to thing pairing with other ALtcoins is a bad thing but with hat happen this year, seen how BTC and Ether prices crashed the whole market. Having more base pair now is a good thing for the market because I don't thing we need to see one one moving the whole market up and down

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

Yes, that's true. The news is I also read it yesterday in the Twitter CEO binance status. I think that's good news for XRP and I have bought a lot of XPR coins for long-term investments. buy now don't miss this low price
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: