Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:56:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23737 times)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:59:52 AM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?

In fact, it is very difficult to comment on your topic. After all, in fact, I completely disagree with such an opinion. Now there is no reason to assert that Bitcoin and Ethereum will cease to exist. Today, these are the two main coins in the crypto market, which have excellent potential for successful development.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:14:39 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be replaced by another altcoin. Although bitcoin collapsed we need to know that bitcoin affects all altcoins, even many altcoins are worthless. Be patient in facing a sluggish market, and hold on to getting valuable bitcoin.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:30:27 AM

Generally, the future of altcoins is better than good. People in nowadays wants the more upgraded technologies in order to make crypto trading best as much as they can. Eos did not collapse but decline. Anyway almost every altcoins decline due to market condition. All in all altcoins have a better future because it is convenient and more easy to use.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:39:53 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

what underlies you predict that bitcoin and ethereum will collapse? are there more detailed reasons?
because I really agree with your statement.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:45:46 AM

I don’t even know such coins that could replace each other, this market is still young and there is enough space for everyone.Bitcoin can not be replaced, since the remaining coins serve as an experiment for the introduction of new technologies in Bitcoin.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:06:47 AM

in my opinion for now all coins are experiencing a decline which is quite large Bitcoin and Altcoin but that does not mean that all coins will die, I still believe in crypto maybe in the coming year will soon recover.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:20:35 AM

Future for altcoin. This is the most awaited part of my life, that the future for altcoin will bring me into a millionaire. Everyone is waiting for this to happen. Hopefully this year 2019 will bring good luck for us the altcoiner's to succeed.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:39:29 AM

Do not worry, these coins that you indicated will definitely survive and thrive on them. I would invest in them.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:34:56 PM

collapse? what do you mean by saying Bitcoin and ethereum will collapse like EOS?
I really don't understand your words, and the coin that will be the next bitcoin will never exist.

Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:37:45 PM

Do not worry, these coins that you indicated will definitely survive and thrive on them. I would invest in them.
only coin coins that are strong and have good potential that will survive here and of course there are lots of them here. make sure the coins you will invest whether the potential is good or not, be careful. because the future of the altcoin is difficult to predict and no one knows for sure the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:40:40 PM

The movement of altcoin cannot be separated from the influence of bitcoin and in my opinion today bitcoin is a coin that is indeed experiencing a decline and in the future it will also influence other cryptocurrency

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:36:43 PM

For sure the future of altcoins this year will be great , because on the first month of this year some altcoins rise specially ethereum. so expect more this coming couple of months.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:47:34 PM

I dont see any collapse of cryptocurrency. Only the genuine, niche projects, with full developed product, mass users will survive.
Bitcoin is still the leader of all altcoins. Everything in cryptocurrency has emerged from bitcoin only. Etherium I see still a leading platform for many large scale dapps.Some decisions and news may affect their prices but not to the extent that they will collapse.
Who knows which is the next bitcoin. Lets wait and watch.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:04:01 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I still believe that the two top coins will not collapse, just being in a very long price down. I am still waiting for a moment like the end of last year 2017.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:37:13 PM

But I am curious and want to ask you, what are your reasons that make you believe that bitcoin and ethereum will collapse?

Have you only seen from the current price fall? It doesn't make sense if you just look at the price side and maybe you should often look at the history of the chart.
no one can know for sure the development of any crypto currency because it is one of the risks that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:45:54 PM

lots of things are coming every day, So betting on single one will be a difficult one. But there is a great project named OAth protocol. This alt is here to stay with its unique format. Great project.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:53:28 PM

According to my knowledge main coins will not collapse recently. Bitcoin will be leader for long time. When we see the previous dip we can see people have pretty confidence about bitcoin rather than others. So I'm not big fan of ETH . There will be new altcoin that reach top list. But those won't over come bitcoin.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:11:38 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I can not agree with you, just in these coins I have a lot of confidence, they can outlive all competitors and especially bitcoin, it is the last who will leave the market

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:22:48 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Hi friend, I didn't even think that Bitcoin and Ethereum would collapse and be replaced. Both of these coins will continue to have high values, up and down are common. We need to remember, Bitcoin and Ethereum are potential coins.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:30:34 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Your opinions/speculations really hard to say what it really is are very detached from reality. About Bitcoin and first cryptocurrency I think you just don't know how big network it really is, about Ethereum also but you just don't thinking about team and community of the whole Ether idea and first step for tokenization wealth on the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: