Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:15:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your predictions for crypto-currencies in 2019?  (Read 415 times)
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

For me it's not really a prediction but a "hope". I hope that more people should adapt into cryptocurrency and Blockchain, The more people using crypto, the more chances of crypto to bullish.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

I'm not sure you really chose Ripple to replace the position of bitcoin in the first position of cryptocurrency. I guess in the cryptocurrency market there are still ETH, BCH and BCHSV which are at least still like to be juxtaposed with bitcoin.

All we know Ripple is centralized coin and differently from other altcoins that have a decentralized system similar to bitcoin.

Regarding the bull run on cryptocurrency in 2019, it's indeed still a lot of opportunities, especially from some institutions that are devising to regulate bitcoin, this is pointed out bull run it could happen, there is still hope.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

if I think that the upcoming news will come true in 2019, it is very possible that the forecast price of Bitcoin will return to soar higher.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

will Ripple become the new Bitcoin? Will blockchain implementations accelerate?
Curious about your opinions Smiley
Actually none, in terms of change. It will stagnate at around $3500 for a whole year.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

will Ripple become the new Bitcoin?
This seems to be impossible, it has replace ETH in the spot but replacing bitcoin is too big as a prediction.
Besides, Ripple is not decentralized, it's not the real idea behind the success of crypto now, so I think it will go back behind ETH.
Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Sharing a article that I recently read.
https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-price-prediction-2019-btc-price-to-touch-23500-in-2019
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: