Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for [ESCROW] service for an anonymous crypto project  (Read 633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 35

Earn 20% ref commission https://bit.ly/2MaHCEr

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:17:04 PM

If "you and your trusted guy" are needed to control funds, your investors lose everything in case you disappear. Wasn't escrow supposed to eliminate that risk?

First of all, I would like to thank you for asking the question. It gives me an opportunity to explain a bit about the responsibility of the escrow team. 

The reason behind the escrow fund management is to eliminate the risk. We want to ensure our investors that the money they are investing in the project is going to use to benefit the project in every aspect. The money is safe, locked and will only be in use once there will be a need to spend.

Let me explain it a bit better:

Assume we are running a twitter promotion for the project. We have 1000 participants who are promoting the project for the week. Each will get paid 0.004BTC for the job.

If the work has done 100% then after a week we owe them 4BTC. After checking the spreadsheet we will forward the list to the escrow team. I.e MultiSig Wallet1 and in that case person A, C and me will sign the transaction. The money is going directly to the participants.

The escrows will basically hold and manage the money for long time, we are currently thinking about 2 years term (It’s not final yet though). After every possible job done the escrow team will get the bill to pay the expense. I hope it make sense.

-----------------------------
Feel free to ask anymore question if you have.

Thank you

IPBTT Signature Campaign Management [Legendary Vouch] 20% Ref Commission
50% OFF for first week service charge. Highest Standard & Zero Spam Policy will be ensured.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 35

Earn 20% ref commission https://bit.ly/2MaHCEr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:18:55 PM

Bump

IPBTT Signature Campaign Management [Legendary Vouch] 20% Ref Commission
50% OFF for first week service charge. Highest Standard & Zero Spam Policy will be ensured.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: