Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account recoveries are moving again  (Read 20729 times)
CoinLearn_org

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

Great. At last, there is a ray of hope. My request is pending till September 02, 2017. Sent the recovery mail a few minutes ago. Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinLearn_org

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:47:58 PM

Great. At last, there is a ray of hope. My request is pending till September 02, 2017. Sent the recovery mail a few minutes ago. Smiley

No response received till date. Any idea how long it might take? Since the new method was in place, have anyone successfully recovered their account till date?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:29:03 PM

No response received till date. Any idea how long it might take? Since the new method was in place, have anyone successfully recovered their account till date?
All we know is that account recoveries are moving , but we don't know exactly at what speed they are going. Just be patient, and if you've provided all the required information needed then it will be recovered eventually.
Dark.Soul

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:03:39 AM
Merited by David1996 (1)

This is really a work to be welcomed. I will be very grateful to you if my account is unlocked. I will be grateful to you very much
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1965

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:19:20 PM

This is really a work to be welcomed. I will be very grateful to you if my account is unlocked. I will be grateful to you very much

Your account was banned for life for plagiarism so I doubt you'll be getting it back. You are evading your ban as well by posting outside of Meta. Roll Eyes
CoinLearn_org

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:30:30 PM

All we know is that account recoveries are moving , but we don't know exactly at what speed they are going. Just be patient, and if you've provided all the required information needed then it will be recovered eventually.

I received the following mail.

Code:
Hello,

Thank you for your email. The signed message was successfully verified.
Please note that the email address cannot be restored to a different one other than the original used to register the account. In the situation where that email address was used to create a different account, you will need to change it on the second account as one email address cannot be linked with more than one acount.

Furthermore, we will need you to send us an email from that original email address where you wil also receive further instructions.
Best regards,
Bitcointalk account recovery team

But, I do not remember the original email ID with which my account was registered 5 years ago. Though, I have provided signed message from an address, that was used within one month of account registration.

What am I supposed to do?
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1419

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:31:57 PM

More entries of queued manual recovery appeared in the seclog:

Code:

December 27, 2018, 04:25:01 PM - Haymac - manual recovery, previously-queued ownership change completed
    December 24, 2018, 03:25:01 PM - EnricoS - manual recovery, previously-queued ownership change completed
    December 21, 2018, 09:25:01 PM - pooya87 - manual recovery, previously-queued ownership change completed
    December 20, 2018, 03:50:23 PM - Haymac - manual recovery, ownership change queued (completed)
    December 17, 2018, 03:06:02 PM - EnricoS - manual recovery, ownership change queued (completed)
    December 14, 2018, 05:38:26 AM - pooya87 - manual recovery, ownership change queued (completed)
    January 11, 2019, 03:42:34 PM - MemberCount+1 - manual recovery, ownership change queued
    January 11, 2019, 03:36:19 PM - knobson - manual recovery, ownership change queued
    January 10, 2019, 05:14:27 PM - zzaza - manual recovery, ownership change queued
    January 10, 2019, 04:08:14 PM - JeromeTash - manual recovery, ownership change queued
    January 10, 2019, 04:02:14 PM - shidayat8 - manual recovery, ownership change queued
    January 09, 2019, 04:43:21 PM - feryjhie - manual recovery, ownership change queued
    January 09, 2019, 04:17:30 PM - feryjhie - manual recovery, ownership change queued (cancelled)
The recoveries are moving slowly but, at least we are moving Smiley

But, I do not remember the original email ID with which my account was registered 5 years ago. Though, I have provided signed message from an address, that was used within one month of account registration.

It seems that you have no choice but to remember the original email ID with which your account was registered.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:47:34 PM

appeared in the seclog:

where i can see this seclog?
i waiting 1 year when my old account was unlock
mail send with the signed message
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:54:29 PM

If they are telling you that you require the original email address then you require the original email address. You can send an email back to see if there's any possibility of proving otherwise, but it seems that the prerequisites are pretty strict in account recoveries. Unfortunately, I imagine the majority of people trying to recover their accounts would have lost their original email address especially if it was made a a few years ago.
fucking.hackers

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:22:59 AM

ok requested on recovery email. I already wait over an year to get it back
iwantapony_alt
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:10:06 AM

Exactly one month ago I sent them an email with the signed message. They asked me to email from the email I used to lock the account. I explained them the situation -

1. Yop mail is open access email. That's why I changed the email but random person clicked the link & my account got locked.

2. I signed a message from an unedited address from over 2 years ago. I didn't change the password as well. so it's clear account is not hacked.

3. I am surprised that people who are in charge don't even know how yopmail works.

they replied to me twice but after I explained the situation they are not replying again. I just feel bad that they don't care about their users.
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Exactly one month ago I sent them an email with the signed message. They asked me to email from the email I used to lock the account. I explained them the situation -

1. Yop mail is open access email. That's why I changed the email but random person clicked the link & my account got locked.

2. I signed a message from an unedited address from over 2 years ago. I didn't change the password as well. so it's clear account is not hacked.

3. I am surprised that people who are in charge don't even know how yopmail works.

they replied to me twice but after I explained the situation they are not replying again. I just feel bad that they don't care about their users.
they replied to you
you are happy, me they not replied
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:44:19 PM

We've streamlined our processes, and Cyrus has put together a team for handling these cases, so account recoveries should now be handled at a reasonable pace again. Additionally, we will be somewhat more lenient in recovering accounts without signatures, though signatures often will still be required, depending on the situation.

If you have a locked account, send a new email to the @bitcointalk.org email address given in your "account locked" error message. (The email address changed a few weeks ago.) If you were previously sending messages to me or Cyrus, send a new email to the address here. We might try to go through the backlog of old-process recoveries in the future, but for now you should send new messages.

Sorry for the delay!

Hi Theymos and all the team

just a message to say : Thanks you ,  after many mounth without acess, your new process have help me to recover my account !

i'm very happy for that Smiley Smiley

i have try to send some merit to all people who have support me during this year and half but unfortunatly ihave 0smerit to send

have a good day
Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2007

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:03:43 PM

@Trankil : You see when you want to Smiley.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:21:18 PM

Hi Theymos and all the team

just a message to say : Thanks you ,  after many mounth without acess, your new process have help me to recover my account !

i'm very happy for that Smiley Smiley

i have try to send some merit to all people who have support me during this year and half but unfortunatly ihave 0smerit to send

have a good day
Welcome back! It's great to see that finally people are getting their hacked accounts back. I know frustration that you feel when you can't access your account and when someone else use it . My account was also hacked in past, but I was very lucky to get it back just in few days. Did hacker wasted all of your sMerits? It sucks, but I hope you will earn some Merits eventually. Good luck!

trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:22:19 PM

Welcome back! It's great to see that finally people are getting their hacked accounts back. I know frustration that you feel when you can't access your account and when someone else use it . My account was also hacked in past, but I was very lucky to get it back just in few days. Did hacker wasted all of your sMerits? It sucks, but I hope you will earn some Merits eventually. Good luck!
i was not hacked, just forgot my passwords, answer sucessfuly to personal question (i was configurate to my account) then locked pending for manual review,  but manual review is manual review, and i think team has not time for do this manual review...

so now its good Wink
FishVoice

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:31:26 PM

Hello there!
Excuse me, can i write to this mail recoveries_2019_t727d(@ symbol)bitcointalk.org?
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 6856

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:32:21 PM

Hello there!
Excuse me, can i write to this mail recoveries_2019_t727d(@ symbol)bitcointalk.org?
Most likely, yes. Was your account hacked?

As explained by theymos:
If your account was hacked

Email recoveries_2019_t727d (at) bitcointalk.org, ideally from the account's email address. Include your username and a brief description of the details of how/when the account was hacked. A signature will likely be required (see below).

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:25:23 PM

Hello there!

Follow the process mentioned here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089777.0
SMFeasy

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:09:37 AM

Hello
I email recoveries...@bitcointalk.org from the account's email address and get answer -- We will need you to sign an updated message using the same address.. what does it mean?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: